Check your account email address ×

Shattered : Inside hilliary rotten clintoons doomed campaign

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/328405-clinton-campaign-plagued-by-bickering    :read: The old washed up defeated  hag of a liar had to get out in front of the book release. Predictable clintoons.     A bit more from the book , http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4405698/Inside-Hillary-Clinton-s-doomed-campaign.html

Edited by hwytohell

I read that Planned Parenthood is giving the lying criminal CUNT a champion of the century award or some sort of nonsense like that :flush: as they are about to lose all of their funding 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

back to hillary. :lol: meanwhile your guy has his secretary of state running all over the world to fix what trump decided to do while eating a delicious piece of chocolate cake.  

:lies: and :bullshit: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

x2.  Its especially rewarding listening to her flunkies wax nostalgic about her.

X3!  I still enjoy the pain in their postings.  You can literally feel the sadness.....it tickles.

Now I'm going to have a peice of delicious chocolate cake. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Clinton lost

:lol:  In other words "nothing to see here.....now."

Edited by Highmark

9 hours ago, Momorider said:

I read that Planned Parenthood is giving the lying criminal CUNT a champion of the century award or some sort of nonsense like that :flush: as they are about to lose all of their funding 

PP is a great organization-  it's a shame the pubs have such a hardon for it.  Given the fact they don't want to support unplanned children they really should embrace abortion clinics on every street corner.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Are you sure?  

:lol:

This is their "the past is for losers" thing :lol: We shall not talk about Hillary because we are going to roll her back out in four years. She could hardly walk this time so next time will be in a Hoveround power chair on fucking life support

33 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

PP is a great organization-  it's a shame the pubs have such a hardon for it.  Given the fact they don't want to support unplanned children they really should embrace abortion clinics on every street corner.  

Yea but what about the selling of fetus parts are you good with that?

42 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

they give real meaning to the term 'killing your own'.

53 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

This is their "the past is for losers" thing :lol: We shall not talk about Hillary because we are going to roll her back out in four years. She could hardly walk this time so next time will be in a Hoveround power chair on fucking life support

Yeah, I've noticed that.  I guess when all you have is failed past, they don't want anybody bringing it up.  And that'd be fine too...except what are the Dems doing to help in the future?  I see NOTHING but a sniveling, indignant opposition party in denial.  Pathetic.