Check your account email address ×

Potus 44 DOJ let Russian lawyer into USA, Without visa, before she met with Potus 45 team

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fusion GPS and the dossier was the first real mention of any ties between Trump and Russia.....GPS was paid to develop a damaging narrative and that was the best they could come up with. The DNC and seemingly the Obama admin took it and ran with it.

So you are saying..... everything about RUSSIA!!!!!!111111 is based on a defunct British spy, paid $50,000 to do OPPOSITION research (A $250,000 bonus was paid after they saw it. :lol: ), giving the DEMOCRATS a dossier Comey himself dismissed as junk?

Only in Liberal la la land....

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Trump having decades old ties to Russia?

I have decades old ties to Canada, Mexico, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Great Britain, Spain and France.

Should I look over my shoulder soon for a subpoena?

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

So you are saying..... everything about RUSSIA!!!!!!111111 is based on a defunct British spy, paid $50,000 to do OPPOSITION research (A $250,000 bonus was paid after they saw it. :lol: ), giving the DEMOCRATS a dossier Comey himself dismissed as junk?

Only in Liberal la la land....

:lmao:

maybe you better call Mueller and give him a talking to

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf does that prove :lol:

she would never have been let in if it werent for what she was and what she had agreed to be engaged in .....who the fuck authorized her coming in ????

It wasnt Trump or anyone associated with him

Just now, f7ben said:

she would never have been let in if it werent for what she was and what she had agreed to be engaged in .....who the fuck authorized her coming in ????

It wasnt Trump or anyone associated with him

this has got to be a joke, got to be. do you have some sort of bet about the amount of my posts with tom or something? no way are you this fucking dumb.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

this has got to be a joke, got to be. do you have some sort of bet about the amount of my posts with tom or something? no way are you this fucking dumb.

How the fuck was she let in the country without a visa???? and who authorized her coming in ????

Simple questions slinger

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

I have decades old ties to Canada, Mexico, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Great Britain, Spain and France.

Should I look over my shoulder soon for a subpoena?

Not unless you've done something illegal or shady.  

Just now, f7ben said:

How the fuck was she let in the country without a visa???? and who authorized her coming in ????

Simple questions slinger

it's been posted numerous times. find them yourself, if you're even capable.

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it's been posted numerous times. find them yourself, if you're even capable.

Ill answer for you slinger, I got you bro..:bc:

Bhen, It's obvious the Obama Admin and Hillary Clinton along with her team have been colluding with the Russians for some time now, long before any of this Trump stuff, especially since the acting AG let the "Russian spy" in the country.. Yes, I get it, I am a total hypocritical democrat moron led around by my failing parties lies and weak excuses for being utter failures at leading us..

:ashamed:

@f7ben...lolz!!!!!!!!!11111111111

Edited by Rigid1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Ill answer for you slinger, I got you bro..:bc:

Bhen, It's obvious the Obama Admin and Hillary Clinton along with her team have been colluding with the Russians for some time now, long before any of this Trump stuff, especially since the acting AG let the "Russian spy" in the country.. Yes, I get it, I am a total hypocritical democrat moron led around by my failing parties lies and weak excuses for being utter failures at leading us..

:ashamed:

@f7ben...lolz!!!!!!!!!11111111111

there is no doubt in my mind you actually believe that. none :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Slinger suffers from SDCS.

Selective Dot Connecting Syndrome.

In the same documents, she confirmed that her request to extend her parole, which expired Jan. 7 2016, was denied a few days before that deadline. 

Unclear is how she was in the U.S. several months later and which agency under the Obama administration officially granted Veselnitskaya parole at the outset. The Hill reports it was approved by then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

:true::pc:

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

In the same documents, she confirmed that her request to extend her parole, which expired Jan. 7 2016, was denied a few days before that deadline. 

Unclear is how she was in the U.S. several months later and which agency under the Obama administration officially granted Veselnitskaya parole at the outset. The Hill reports it was approved by then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

:true::pc:

no, it is not unclear. she was involved with a trial and granted entry, the trial that just happened to be the same time as this meeting with jr took place. the trial was even mentioned in the Donald jrs e-mail releases. why don't you bother reading any of the links posted?

Edited by Snoslinger

no, it is not unclear. she was involved with a trial, the trial that just happened to be the same time as this meeting with jr took place. the trial was even mentioned in the Donald jrs e-mail releases.

The same trial that Preet Bharara (who subsequently was fired suddenly) was overseeing, the same trial that got settled suddenly and suspiciously after Trump took office.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

The same trial that Preet Bharara (who subsequently was fired suddenly) was overseeing, the same trial that got settled suddenly and suspiciously after Trump took office.

that too. this is one more example of these clowns finding a bread crumb and tying everything imaginable to it.

that too. this is one more example of these clowns finding a bread crumb and tying everything imaginable to it.

Mueller and his team of super star prosecutors will get to the bottom of it.

:bc:

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

He serves at the will of the President.

Why do all these liberal fucks forget that when they take these jobs? Did he honestly think he would be kept on?

Obama fires all. No big deal. :lmao:

no, it is not unclear. she was involved with a trial and granted entry, the trial that just happened to be the same time as this meeting with jr took place. the trial was even mentioned in the Donald jrs e-mail releases. why don't you bother reading any of the links posted?

fuck dude, didnt you call me dumb yesterday?? the trial ended early January, its several months after the trial ended and she was denied an extension...   connect the fucking dots..

Well before the June 9, 2016, meeting, she was denied a visa to enter the U.S. in 2015, according to court filings first reported by the Daily Beast. She was granted a “parole” to be in the country from October 2015 through early January 2016. However, the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York told Fox News on Thursday that their office did not extend that status. 

“She was not granted a second parole by our office,” office spokesman James Margolin told Fox News in an email. “Her case-related immigration parole ended early in 2016, and it was not renewed by us.”

Veselnitskaya’s Facebook posts and documented meetings show that she remained in the United States well after her initial parole expired in early January 2016. This includes photos of New York City’s Columbus Circle well into February, raising questions as to how she was allowed to be in the country at that time -- and for her meeting with Trump Jr. as well as a trip to Washington, D.C. days after. Campaign chairman Paul Manafort and Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner also attended that meeting.