Check your account email address ×

Dana White in a Fight!!!!

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Hard to say how bad it was from video. Definitely seemed like a hit piece from the guy reporting it.

Yeah….he just tuned her up a little. Seriously, any guy that smacks a woman needs a serious beat down. White will walk away from this just like he walked away from fucking his brother’s wife in his own mother’s house. The guy is a scum ball. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yeah….he just tuned her up a little. Seriously, any guy that smacks a woman needs a serious beat down. White will walk away from this just like he walked away from fucking his brother’s wife in his own mother’s house. The guy is a scum ball

Oh I was unaware that happened. Was his brother's wife hotter than his own wife at least?

:lol:

Totally agree on the bold.

• Gold Member
Just now, HSR said:

It wouldn't be so ironic if Dana hadn't been so extremely vocal about how no man should ever hit a woman under any circumstance previously.

Ahhh didnt know that , now I get your point

9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yeah….he just tuned her up a little. Seriously, any guy that smacks a woman needs a serious beat down. White will walk away from this just like he walked away from fucking his brother’s wife in his own mother’s house. The guy is a scum ball. 

Like Biden fucking his brothers wife.

For the longest time I liked Dana White. He didn't want no Politics in sports, he seemed even keel, and down to earth.
Then in one week he starts talking about, how fighters shouldn't thank Jesus or whoever they want to after a fight, which is their purgative anyways, like a Football player kneeling after a game, and now, slaps his wife in Public.

Not only that the UFC is overkill too, too much fighting going on, events all the time, I used to like it more when they built up a good card for a month or so. Now it seems there is fighting on all the time, and I think in this case, more is not more. 

• Like 1