Check your account email address ×

World renowned cardiologist reversed course, now warns against mRNA vaccines

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Remember when some morons here thought Malone wasn't the inventor of mRNA and his claims regarding vaccinations were baseless?

:lol:

The real experts are talking now.

Article is dated Feb 22 2022

:lol:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Vaccine worked well for me. Never got the original or the delta strain despite being exposed numerous times. Zero side effects. Two relatives died from the delta strain from horrible deaths. Both refused the vaccine. 

Got the original strain before Trump fostered an enviroment and funded the rapid development of the vaccines.  After having the original strain it is nothing to be concerned about that would warrant the need to vaccinate against such a mild illness.  Couldnt taste bacon for 36 hours or my coors lights.  Totally unneeded as the vaccine didn’t do anything cause nature all ready had done what the vaccine was said to do.

Edited by BOHICA

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Got the original strain before Trump fostered an enviroment and funded the rapid development of the vaccines.  After having the original strain it is nothing to be concerned about that would warrant the need to vaccinate against such a mild illness.  Could taste bacon for 36 hours or my coors light.  Totally unneeded as the vaccine didn’t do anything cause nature all ready had done what the vaccine was said to do.

They even straight up lied and said you still needed to be vaccinated after having the rones because it offered much superior protection. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member

undying trust in companies with a history of putting out bad medications and terrible ethical practices.

zero credibility to independent doctors and mrna creators.

some will never get it. the information is  out there, they won't acknowledge it  

one person close to my family is so bought in to the vaccines he is still advocating for it despite his health rapidly declining since taking some 3 shots prior.

atheletic with zerro health issues prior now has his blood pressure on redline. got his 4th shot just before xmass despite already having covid, and spent xmass so far in bed

have made my case to him and received outright refusal that the vaccines could possibly have anything to do with it. 

i tried. :dunno:

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Got the original strain before Trump fostered an enviroment and funded the rapid development of the vaccines.  After having the original strain it is nothing to be concerned about that would warrant the need to vaccinate against such a mild illness.  Couldnt taste bacon for 36 hours or my coors lights.  Totally unneeded as the vaccine didn’t do anything cause nature all ready had done what the vaccine was said to do.

I had the omicron. It laid me up for a bit. At my age and the fact that I watched two family members die absolute horrible deaths, I’d get the vaccine all over again. 

• Gold Member

place exploded here with covid last year.more people had it then didn't in this area. not one person required hospitalization, let alone death.

this included break outs of the og strain , delta and omnicron. no one i know knows of anyone that died or was anywhere close to it , but theres people on here with families that had multiple deaths ?:dunno:

like 2 different worlds between online and what i have seen in actual real life. 

not calling anyone a liar, and its terrible if you lost someone , but the difference between my own experience with it as well as many / all others i know that had it recovered quickly without any treal issues at all is very strange.

Edited by ZR800efi

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I had the omicron. It laid me up for a bit. At my age and the fact that I watched two family members die absolute horrible deaths, I’d get the vaccine all over again. 

I get it….

I have coworkers that have severe reactions to poison oak…. They see the stuff 100 feet away from the stuff and they catch it and rash out.  Some of us can sit in while eating lunch and not get a single itch.  Heck those of us that can sit in it will carry it and the guys that are sensitive to it will catch it and rash out just being in vicinity of somebody around it.

Covid is the same…

those that are susceptible need to take precautions as they see fit but for the vast majority it’s nothing to even remotely be worried about 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I get it….

I have coworkers that have severe reactions to poison oak…. They see the stuff 100 feet away from the stuff and they catch it and rash out.  Some of us can sit in while eating lunch and not get a single itch.  Heck those of us that can sit in it will carry it and the guys that are sensitive to it will catch it and rash out just being in vicinity of somebody around it.

Covid is the same…

those that are susceptible need to take precautions as they see fit but for the vast majority it’s nothing to even remotely be worried about 

Yup. Just like the actual experts said from the beginning. 

8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Notice how none of these keyboard cowards will post their photos? Rotten little weasels are disgusting. 

I'm trying not to laugh cuz its  pretty funny chop if among friends, etc..,  :lol: But old Snowrider throws some bombs, he's bound to expect return fire...... but I'm not a fan of anyone I don't know chopping my face into anything, so agreed.  

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

my brothers cardiologist has the same position on the vaccine. It is a health danger that causes more problems than it solves for people not at risk. you have to ask yourself what is the ulterior motive here if all these globalist/partisan‘s are so hell-bent on pushing this vaccine on the world?

Well logic would state your brother is a dumb as you, so no surprise on what he believes his cardiologists position is.

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Well logic would state your brother is a dumb as you, so no surprise on what he believes his cardiologists position is.

Does being a cunt all the time come naturally for you or do you have to work at it? You and Snow Rider must be related. :lmao:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Does being a cunt all the time come naturally for you or do you have to work at it? You and Snow Rider must be related. :lmao:

Guessing taking out his frustrations online because he’s a beta in real life 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Don't you have someone's dick to gobble on, ya fucking retard. Steve come get your boy toy. :gfight:

39 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Your position is to believe the most corrupt Corp in the history of corps instead of cardiologist whistleblowers.

Is that correct?

Dumb is too intelligent for the likes of your retarded brain.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1