Check your account email address ×

Will Zelensky bring cash, for “The Big Guy”?

Voodoo

He is making a deal so he can bring back 43 billion of the 46 billion he is begging for now. If he was winning this war, why is he begging for more money? If Russia is so bad at war fighting why are they still in Ukraine? When Russia destroys everything worth of value in an area and moves, that dosent count as taking something over. If this over by 2025 I would be surprised. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

He is making a deal so he can bring back 43 billion of the 46 billion he is begging for now. If he was winning this war, why is he begging for more money? If Russia is so bad at war fighting why are they still in Ukraine? When Russia destroys everything worth of value in an area and moves, that dosent count as taking something over. If this over by 2025 I would be surprised. 

Nailed it. 

28 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

hey mainecuck move back to mass bootlicker  :lol:

57E86483-8804-49E8-BC95-0B6EBDF4C467.jpeg

Having multiple addresses in multiple states allows one to dodge taxes.. interesting concept

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Your post is an example of how you’re wrapped up in misinformation, conspiracies, propaganda, and half truths. Pathetic 

Ukraine is not a democracy , their government was deposed in 2014 by the cia and a prowest puppet regime was installed. That regime then went to work bombing the fuck out of pro Russian groups in the east. You are full of propaganda and misinformation. Quite pathetic ….sheep

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ukraine is not a democracy , their government was deposed in 2014 by the cia and a prowest puppet regime was installed. That regime then went to work bombing the fuck out of pro Russian groups in the east. You are full of propaganda and misinformation. Quite pathetic ….sheep

And Crimea? More Ukrainian Nazis?

17 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

And Crimea? More Ukrainian Nazis?

A strategic acquisition. I’m not defending Russia , they are bad actors. You’d have to be fucking brain dead to defend Ukraine. They are also bad actors. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

A strategic acquisition. I’m not defending Russia , they are bad actors. You’d have to be fucking brain dead to defend Ukraine. They are also bad actors. 

I see it more as defending a countries right to sovereignty. Going back to a time of conquest and empires is a bad idea. If Russia was left unchecked in Ukraine they would have just waited a few years and moved on some other country. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

I see it more as defending a countries right to sovereignty. Going back to a time of conquest and empires is a bad idea. If Russia was left unchecked in Ukraine they would have just waited a few years and moved on some other country. 

Except that is complete bullshit with zero historic evidence to back it up. Ukraine could have agreed to a treaty and there would have been no war. Instead they opted for war

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Zelensky was elected.  Drumpf tried a quid pro quo and he refused to fall for his corruption.  Democracies around the world support Ukraine and him.  Our current policy is on point.  It’s too bad people peddle Putin’s propaganda. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Well he gets his opinions from DU so

55 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Except that is complete bullshit with zero historic evidence to back it up. Ukraine could have agreed to a treaty and there would have been no war. Instead they opted for war

Ukraine is literally the most corrupt place on earth 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Any treaty that gives Ukraine lands to Russia should be a non starter. Look nobody trusts Russia to stay inside their borders unless force is applied. If Sweden is asking to get into NATO you know it is bad. Poland is armed to the teeth as they don't trust Russia either.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Same clowns bitching are the same ones that believe  the 2 Billion Kushner got from The Saudis is legit.🤔
FFS it’s all a corrupt grift with all of them.

If you had to invest money with Hunter crackhead or Kushner who has actually held jobs in finance?

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

If you had to invest money with Hunter crackhead or Kushner who has actually held jobs in finance?

Please…If you think MBS gave Kushner 2 Billion dollars because of his  vast and long term experience in finance you’re nutty IMO. 

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/jared-kushner-scores-2-billion-investment-from-saudi-arabia-report-11649700763?mod=article_inline

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Zelensky was elected.  Drumpf tried a quid pro quo and he refused to fall for his corruption.  Democracies around the world support Ukraine and him.  Our current policy is on point.  It’s too bad people peddle Putin’s propaganda. 

It was ok for Biden though 

BIden JOE BIDEN, 23 JANUARY 2018: And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. 

(Laughter.) 

I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. 

As investigative reporter John Solomon wrote in The Hill, “Ukrainian officials tell me there was one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didn’t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.”

“There is an ongoing investigation into Hunter Biden’s laptop in being bought and paid for by Chinese communist energy companies,” she said. “This is a dangerous threat to our country when we have a man that will be holding the power of the presidency but will so easily and is on record for abusing power.”

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Please…If you think MBS gave Kushner 2 Billion dollars because of his  vast and long term experience in finance you’re nutty IMO. 

https://congressionalpost.com/my-son-hunter-describes-1-5-billion-in-funding-from-ccp-after-hunters-china-trip-with-joe-biden/

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So you agree that there is no reason to give money to Hunter Biden unless you are trying to buy influence from Joe Biden.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

The ex president of Ukraine is sitting up in Russia after enriching himself and family by doing Russia’s dirty work in Ukraine. He’s scum. 

11 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

It was ok for Biden though 

BIden JOE BIDEN, 23 JANUARY 2018: And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. 

(Laughter.) 

I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. 

As investigative reporter John Solomon wrote in The Hill, “Ukrainian officials tell me there was one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didn’t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.”

“There is an ongoing investigation into Hunter Biden’s laptop in being bought and paid for by Chinese communist energy companies,” she said. “This is a dangerous threat to our country when we have a man that will be holding the power of the presidency but will so easily and is on record for abusing power.”

Is this finally it?