one world gov, 

social credit system,

not owning your own car,

gassing republicans/conservatives

They already said they want a social credit system 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Fucking kids (borderline already there)

climate lockdowns 

I’m sure there’s more. Just think of the most fascist stuff possible and they will defend it 

Can't wait until they have the ability to monitor our whereabouts, what we're saying, our bank accounts and whether they'll allow us to drive.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Can't wait until they have the ability to monitor our whereabouts, what we're saying, our bank accounts and whether they'll allow us to drive.  

It’s coming. You’ll see democrats clapping like dolphins over restricting the movement of people 

while at the same time fingering themselves over open borders 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

They already can with the first three and maybe an exception on the last one

10 hours ago, ACE said:

They’ve nailed general faggotry for a long time now lol

You imagine we had a liberal faggot in charge of Twitter censorship, and trannies in the military?  What could possibly go wrong?

What neolibs will openly defend in the next 5 years

“The federal government spent $501 billion last month, a $28 billion increase to a record high, while tax revenue dropped by $29 billion compared with last November, with the government collecting $252 billion. Adjusting for calendar differences in last year’s tax receipts, government tax revenue dropped $13 billion compared with last November, the Treasury Department said Monday.”

12 hours ago, ACE said:

Fucking kids (borderline already there)

climate lockdowns 

I’m sure there’s more. Just think of the most fascist stuff possible and they will defend it 

CNN fired the longtime 'New Day' producer shortly after his Dec. 2021 arrest WARNING: SOME DETAILS FROM INDICTMENT MAY BE DISTURBING John Griffin, a former senior producer for CNN who was accused of child sex crimes, pleaded guilty in federal court after being charged a year ago, according to the Associated Press. The federal government dropped two of the three charges against Griffin as part of the agreement.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

They already can with the first three and maybe an exception on the last one

There is a push in a European city (I’d have to look it up) called the 15 mile city or something like that.  Yeah, they don’t want you to drive outside of a 15 mile radius of your house without permission.  It has not been implemented, but the “leaders” said it’s going to happen, regardless of opposition, all in the name of Climate Change.

4 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

There is a push in a European city (I’d have to look it up) called the 15 mile city or something like that.  Yeah, they don’t want you to drive outside of a 15 mile radius of your house without permission.  It has not been implemented, but the “leaders” said it’s going to happen, regardless of opposition, all in the name of Climate Change.

And they pretend that’s not a climate lockdown

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

the fear mongering here is amazing, the best... big time bigly

No fear mongering here - just pointing out something I heard on a podcast a few weeks ago.  It won't affect me even if they do force something down peoples throats who live closest to the countries tallest buildings.  I won't be there... And neither will you!

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats what you get for listening to faggots like Yoel Roth.

when do I listen to him? 

stop imagining you know things about me 

2 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

No fear mongering here - just pointing out something I heard on a podcast a few weeks ago.  It won't affect me even if they do force something down peoples throats who live closest to the countries tallest buildings.  I won't be there... And neither will you!

imo a lot of people on here live in fear of the Boogeyman 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

I’m sure California will be making climate lockdown legislation soon

the point is that neolibs here will be clapping for it like seals

1 minute ago, ACE said:

I’m sure California will be making climate lockdown legislation soon

the point is that neolibs here will be clapping for it like seals

they'll be coming for your greasy triple next... but they'll let you keep the dunce cap 

• Haha 1