Check your account email address ×

best late 90's to mid 2000's ass draggers?

2 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

Better stay with Amsoil so you can order from F7 Joe.

yes, that's a connection and relationship I'm just dying to establish

2 hours ago, mnstang said:

Yeah and better take off those Arctic cat oils stickers then too 

i too found it shocking when I realized Arctic Cat doesn't actually own and operate an oil refinery or OE spec distillation facility once.   prior owner, a nice young man... ran Am's because the original owners did but it did take all of me not to just outright slap him for not adhering to that f'ng factory decal which never actually appeared in a real race.

have considered making an ArcticAPV/Klotz/Am's mix drink... because honestly, they're all the best.  ;)

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611003b8358003ac9a7d4

so after thirteen pages of chit chat it appears I'm the only idiot that actually went and bought an ass dragger... now that's funny!  :roflcrying:

I’ve been looking here and there but I refuse to over pay for something that’s more a want than need deal 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so after thirteen pages of chit chat it appears I'm the only idiot that actually went and bought an ass dragger... now that's funny!  :roflcrying:

Yes. And it came with a free pack of dogs 

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

I’ve been looking here and there but I refuse to over pay for something that’s more a want than need deal 

let me know if you'd like any assistance finding something you really don't need but kinda hafta have... I'm an expert.  pm description and zip code for this free service. 

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

Yes. And it came with a free pack of dogs 

no, really?  I didn't check under the storage flap above the taillight yet.  give me just a moment to check...

7b3a1f0fd0d05ae56aed74a2fa694e90_w200.gi

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I eat breathe and sleep ass dragger I don't need to buy another one I have draggers on the back burner of back burners.  Tonight I moved a dragger off the trailer to put another dragger on for the weekend.  Part of my ass dragger rotation system.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I eat breathe and sleep ass dragger I don't need to buy another one I have draggers on the back burner of back burners.  Tonight I moved a dragger off the trailer to put another dragger on for the weekend.  Part of my ass dragger rotation system.

we should be selling team ass dragger flat brimmed hats and hoodies... then we'd have an unlimited ass dragger budget, ass dragger team hauler and personal ass dragger groomer.

I'll see if our in house artist wants to come up with a logo... need suggestions.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

we should be selling team ass dragger flat brimmed hats and hoodies... then we'd have an unlimited ass dragger budget, ass dragger team hauler and personal ass dragger groomer.

I'll see if our in house artist wants to come up with a logo... need suggestions.

You had me right up to flat brim.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Maybe a cat headed Calvin pissing on a baler that's on fire 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Stickers to put in the men’s room at sausage fest, snowmobile bars. Gotta advertise that team 

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

fuck that, home Depot rental, just strap that bitch in and GO

I am probably going to have one of those rentals in the very near future. I need to move something out your way. Your work have a slut truck I can rent?

• Like 1

I believe this one that came in today must’ve been on Blair’s rotation for the fanner class. He didn’t take too good of care for the carbs though. This style seat must’ve been the only one available when these ones started blowing out I see @Crnr2Crnrhas the same one on his 2000

4E807A4B-493C-4927-A143-2A8E9A91BFB8.jpeg

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

I believe this one that came in today must’ve been on Blair’s rotation for the fanner class. He didn’t take too good of care for the carbs though. This style seat must’ve been the only one available when these ones started blowing out I see @Crnr2Crnrhas the same one on his 2000

4E807A4B-493C-4927-A143-2A8E9A91BFB8.jpeg

Nice 

Loved my 97 580