Check your account email address ×

best late 90's to mid 2000's ass draggers?

My first brand new sled was a 90 Mach1. Now that was an ass dragger! Can't recall the rear suspension name, might have been C6, but I know the front was PRS. On smooth trails it was like a slot car as long as you leaned into the corner but you hit a 2 inch bump and it felt like your kidneys were going to explode. Really an overachiever as far as straightline racing went especially after Benoit Racing massaged it. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not really an ass dragger…partial ass dragger….I need a ruling from the judges….🤔

5B3B7428-E5D9-4F36-B932-EB9104AFC98B.thumb.png.87808a79ee8d635f11d82623dedbf1cf.png

3404cb00-d07d-4769-9b68-d7b5548c3e27_tex

no, we've established early 2000's was peak ass dragger.  pay attention James! :roflcrying:

2 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

My first brand new sled was a 90 Mach1. Now that was an ass dragger! Can't recall the rear suspension name, might have been C6, but I know the front was PRS. On smooth trails it was like a slot car as long as you leaned into the corner but you hit a 2 inch bump and it felt like your kidneys were going to explode. Really an overachiever as far as straightline racing went especially after Benoit Racing massaged it. 

those were cool sleds back in the day and with some tuning real rippers.  first time I saw the gen1 Mach in person was at a local radar run, and it hung the ski's for the entire run, which fully impressed me as a young man.  of course the guy that owned it was notorious for unlimited budget stock looking lake racers.  Mach 1X and Plus X were imo two of the best looking ground huggers to come out of SkiDoo back in the day.

viva la ass dragger    

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

3404cb00-d07d-4769-9b68-d7b5548c3e27_tex

no, we've established early 2000's was peak ass dragger.  pay attention James! :roflcrying:

those were cool sleds back in the day and with some tuning real rippers.  first time I saw the gen1 Mach in person was at a local radar run, and it hung the ski's for the entire run, which fully impressed me as a young man.  of course the guy that owned it was notorious for unlimited budget stock looking lake racers.  Mach 1X and Plus X were imo two of the best looking ground huggers to come out of SkiDoo back in the day.

viva la ass dragger    

This is not established or settled 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

groomed trails, lakes, ok

jumping drifts... idk?  

You don't get it just go buy an f7

4 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

At 39 minutes the guy on the old zr is going hard, one handed.

That's right probably about to light a cig with the other one 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

fine, I'll try it

but I got ta get me a can... 

Did find the best can for your’s yet?? Probably need some oil that is anything other than arctic cat oil because the cat oil is bad 

6 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Did find the best can for your’s yet?? Probably need some oil that is anything other than arctic cat oil because the cat oil is bad 

it was ran on scamsoil... hope it likes klotz 

9 hours ago, Not greg b said:

At 39 minutes the guy on the old zr is going hard, one handed.

texting...

9 hours ago, mnstang said:

That's right probably about to light a cig with the other one 

long before fancy unnecessary gauges, some sleds had cigar lighters and belly pans you could throw your empties in.