Check your account email address ×

From financiers to UFO believers, scores of GOP megadonors are flocking to DeSantis

GOP megadonors who have already endorsed DeSantis for 2024 include billionaire financier Ken Griffin, who after Election Day this month told Politico, "I think it's time to move on to the next generation."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/financiers-ufo-believers-scores-gop-megadonors-flocking-desantis/story?id=93825787

:news:

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Democrats will be in a tizzy if they don't have Trump to kick around in 2024.

the Dem's have a better chance of beating Trump with Biden than they do with DeSantis vs. Not Biden

52 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trump has the people to back him and doesn't care about the billionaires.

Screenshot_20221109-122403.thumb.png.8754545ca5508d0069a507db5980b9a8.png

:wacko:

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right…he’ll just bleed those that can least afford it.

kinda' wonder how many Trumper's actually know what a grifter is?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Ron = Don

Ron got covid policy mostly right , that’s reason enough to support him over any trash ass retard dem. I don’t like republicans but even they couldn’t stoop to the covid idiocy lows the Dems still push. Fuck all democrats 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Ron got covid policy mostly right , that’s reason enough to support him over any trash ass retard dem. I don’t like republicans but even they couldn’t stoop to the covid idiocy lows the Dems still push. Fuck all democrats 

I think what bothers me more is the unwillingness of the Dems in office to change direction after opposing facts came out about COVID. We were all scared at the beginning and made knee jerk reactions but to continue down restrictive paths without data to back it up was madness.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think what bothers me more is the unwillingness of the Dems in office to change direction after opposing facts came out about COVID. We were all scared at the beginning and made knee jerk reactions but to continue down restrictive paths without data to back it up was madness.

It was planned 

12 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

It does feel that way sometimes. When you realize that COVID has a low mortality rate of a couple of percent and other viruses that labs have worked on run as high as 40% it gives you pause.

had they done 'nothing' or less... :dunno:

taking in the bigger picture most of the rest of the world was far more restrictive than the US was. 

China is still in a full on police state trying to control it.  Americans are often a little too whiny about their 'freedom' and being oppressed by the man.  

Funny how 'the flu' has made such a rebound since the mask restrictions were lifted.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

ultra maga record victory , 24'.

DE santimonious will have his turn later.

look out lying ted, jeb and biden. orange jesus is back baby '.

Edited by ZR800efi

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

No shit.  I hope Ron wins primary.  Don gets butthurt and runs third party. :thumbsup:

Well since Don is probably controlled opposition and always has been that would be the likely outcome