Check your account email address ×

Democraps...let's stop all the investigations!

29 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

No one gave a fuck about your 20 polls a week on HCS. What makes you think it’s any different here? 

In all honesty, the republicans aren’t exactly going after what they should be going after either. Nothing will be proven or anyone put in jail over the Hunter Biden bullshit all the while this country’s economy continues its downward spiral while DC fucks it into oblivion. 

Democrats will never stop their attacks on Trump until he leaves politics completely. Trump will never let that happen. So, around and around we go. 

They will find them. They always do. No matter want, the dems will find something to get their voting base to hate him about and that’s all it really takes. 

You really hanging your hat on the DOJ being a reputable non-partisan government agency? No fucking way your even an inch of being an independent. You continue to show how much of a liberal you are by the minute. 

What did you just say? Try to stay on topic? Yeah so every time someone supplies you with a link like you ask for, you just gonna dig through that same source for a story that is something negative against Trump or? That last part is rhetorical btw. We already know what you’re gonna do. 

Ahh yes.. just as I figured.. this place has picked up a few of these clowns now. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Pete said:

Ahh yes.. just as I figured.. this place has picked up a few of these clowns now. 

You didn’t figure shit…you take all your cues from Step Daddy Woolie.😂

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You've doubled down on this a number of times.  Please continue to look the fool.

are you still:wackit: thinking there's more to it?  

28 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

You really hanging your hat on the DOJ being a reputable non-partisan government agency? No fucking way your even an inch of being an independent. You continue to show how much of a liberal you are by the minute. 

What did you just say? Try to stay on topic? Yeah so every time someone supplies you with a link like you ask for, you just gonna dig through that same source for a story that is something negative against Trump or? That last part is rhetorical btw. We already know what you’re gonna do. 

did you trust the DOJ when Trump was in office, or any other time in your life?  they can prosecute but there's still a trial... correct?  

the topic is/was about the DOJ appointing a special counsel to the Doc's at Maralardo and J6 wasn't it?  Bill Barr was Trumps attorney general who quit and he's discussing the DOJ's cases and Trump running again.  So, how the fuck is that irrelevant to the topic?

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn…another day, another day of crying.

>>>   :lol:  <<<<<  Sure, that sounds like I'm crying.  Did you paint anything this week?  Did you actually do ANYthing productive this week?   Does your phone stay charged all day while you're on line?  Are your fingers all arthritic from clutching it 24/7?   >>>>   :lol:   <<<<

22 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

No surprise.  There are not really many that want to be in your club of morons.

TEZbBKp.png

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn…another day, another day of crying.

Proof of concept acquired.^^^^^^

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

are you still:wackit: thinking there's more to it?  

did you trust the DOJ when Trump was in office, or any other time in your life?  they can prosecute but there's still a trial... correct?  

the topic is/was about the DOJ appointing a special counsel to the Doc's at Maralardo and J6 wasn't it?  Bill Barr was Trumps attorney general who quit and he's discussing the DOJ's cases and Trump running again.  So, how the fuck is that irrelevant to the topic?

I know what the truth was?  You got guthooked remember and then you doubled down on it, again and again and again.

Is there more now?

Oh and Bill Barr is a deep state traitor, just like Biden.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I know what the truth was?  You got guthooked remember and then you doubled down on it, again and again and again.

Is there more now?

Oh and Bill Barr is a deep state traitor, just like Biden.

you

are 

crazy

;)

1999564559_wingnutalert.thumb.jpg.de10b8877126a8f5ccb44e7ad8584d68.jpg

have fun today, I'm off to volunteer my time to help others today like a good little liberal.  :)

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Maybe a touch more than I do now but it had ZERO to do with Trump being in office, as you somehow think that plays into my decisions. Trump, Trump, Trump. If anyone disagrees with you, they must love Trump. You realize that your “opinion” may be more well taken if TDS wasn’t your main focus in debating people here, right? Oh look, another rhetorical question! 

Just pointing out the obvious, on the second part. Are you now crying about it or? :dunno:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you

are 

crazy

;)

1999564559_wingnutalert.thumb.jpg.de10b8877126a8f5ccb44e7ad8584d68.jpg

have fun today, I'm off to volunteer my time to help others today like a good little liberal.  :)

Wait, you’re going to legitimately take a day off from this place? Holy fuck. I’ll believe it when I see it. I’m sure “The Squad” will double down while you’re gone. Like the good little liberals they are. :lol:

45 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

No one gave a fuck about your 20 polls a week on HCS. What makes you think it’s any different here? 

Uh oh, now you did it.  Here comes a new thread/poll asking if people enjoy his (multiple) daily poll threads.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You didn’t figure shit…you take all your cues from Step Daddy Woolie.😂

Don’t worry pouts you’re a long term asshole on FS.. So be proud.

2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Wait, you’re going to legitimately take a day off from this place? Holy fuck. I’ll believe it when I see it. I’m sure “The Squad” will double down while you’re gone. Like the good little liberals they are. :lol:

I call them "The Bretheren"... :lol:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

If you don't vote for Trump, you're not a republican. 

No, it just means your TDS is so strong you can't see the forest through the trees and recognize how shitty the other party is.   Maybe try going a week without posting anything about Trump ... bet you can't.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

No, it just means your TDS is so strong you can't see the forest through the trees and recognize how shitty the other party is.   Maybe try going a week without posting anything about Trump ... bet you can't.

Maybe you can try going a week without saying someone has TDS because they don't honor your God.

:bc:

Just now, Steve753 said:

Maybe you can try going a week without saying someone has TDS because they don't honor your God.

One, he ain't my God ... I have the posts to prove it.  You have nothing to prove you don't have TDS. 

Two, I'd make a significant wager with you that I can go a helluva lot longer without mentioning TDS than you can go without saying something about Trump.  Wanna make it official and put some $$$ on the line?

• Like 2

Just now, Bontz said:

One, he ain't my God ... I have the posts to prove it.  You have nothing to prove you don't have TDS. 

Two, I'd make a significant wager with you that I can go a helluva lot longer without mentioning TDS than you can go without saying something about Trump.  Wanna make it official and put some $$$ on the line?

Why would I make such a wager? You've even said yourself Trump needs to go.

I've shared my disgust for the democrats plenty of times, but your love for the orange man only let's you see certain things. But don't feel bad, you're not alone!

Just now, Steve753 said:

Why would I make such a wager? You've even said yourself Trump needs to go.

I've shared my disgust for the democrats plenty of times, but your love for the orange man only let's you see certain things. But don't feel bad, you're not alone!

Ahhh ... so your TDS is MY problem.  What a shocker :news:

And the answer to your question, "Why would I make such a wager?"  You won't do it because you know you'd lose.

• Like 1