1. 1. Who wins?

14 minutes ago, Pete said:

No thanks I got better things to do 

Enjoy your 20hr a day addiction to this pos site

off to the math competition?

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL, leans conservative.  Bullshit.

fiscally... 

who wins the DeSantis vs Trump debate sunshine?  :)

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, Pete said:

15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL, leans conservative.  Bullshit.

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

No you are not.  Be proud, stop acting.

37 minutes ago, Pete said:

Cunt2cunt trying to be funny.. like a 5 year old.. Go inject some some bleach 

27 minutes ago, Pete said:

You’re definitely a tds asshole 

that makes me very happy 

choke on it 

JFC what a couple of cunts.🤣

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Why are you mad at the site?

Who could run against DeSantis from the Dem side and do well in a debate? Newsom is an early leader for the 24 DNC nod and his record is terrible, out of control spending on a train to nowhere, high crime, high taxes, people leaving his state in droves, the list goes on and on.  What does the DNC do about Harris? Are they going to over look a black woman incumbent? And then there is Joe need I say more.

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Who could run against DeSantis from the Dem side and do well in a debate? Newsom is an early leader for the 24 DNC nod and his record is terrible, out of control spending on a train to nowhere, high crime, high taxes, people leaving his state in droves, the list goes on and on.  What does the DNC do about Harris? Are they going to over look a black woman incumbent? And then there is Joe need I say more.

The Dems could run Biden again, just like they did last time. Leave him in the basement and let Donny and Co. grind themselves into bullshit. Worked in 2020 and worked this past week. Even with the shittiest people running they still won. Think about it. 

Depends how many in the field....One on one against Desantis and I think Trump may lose

Crowded primary like 2016 and Trump will tear them apart one by one and win the nomination.   Hope he has some good nicknames planned:lol:....

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

The Dems could run Biden again, just like they did last time. Leave him in the basement and let Donny and Co. grind themselves into bullshit. Worked in 2020 and worked this past week. Even with the shittiest people running they still won. Think about it. 

Right but the basement trick only worked because of COVID and TDS, against a candidate like DeSantis I am not sure it will work out. The repubs need to get a handle on the vote mining the Dems are doing. Like most things for Dems in the past it works for awhile and then the Repubs kill them overtime with the same strategy. Plus Dems have not run an election without the Abortion issue in more than 40 years and in 24 abortion will be dead as an issue.

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Depends how many in the field....One on one against Desantis and I think Trump may lose

Crowded primary like 2016 and Trump will tear them apart one by one and win the nomination.   Hope he has some good nicknames planned:lol:....

CFF5F596-1DD0-4618-9F83-738CAE363C49.gif.692e167bc098cb528f88e761b7d73623.gif

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Right but the basement trick only worked because of COVID and TDS, against a candidate like DeSantis I am not sure it will work out. The repubs need to get a handle on the vote mining the Dems are doing. Like most things for Dems in the past it works for awhile and then the Repubs kill them overtime with the same strategy. Plus Dems have not run an election without the Abortion issue in more than 40 years and in 24 abortion will be dead as an issue.

Trump is going to single handedly turn the Republican Party into an even bigger joke LONG before DeSantis can even get started. It will be too late by then. 

Both parties have total shit people running for election, time and time again. While I don’t think the voting machine in this country is perfect, all it would simply take is for the republicans to run solidly better candidates. Pretty simple. They can’t seem to do that. They get close in some areas and completely fail in others. Independents need to have their balls fully fondled to get them to vote republican and that’s not happening. So, they then vote anti-Trump. 

• Like 1

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Trump is going to single handedly turn the Republican Party into an even bigger joke LONG before DeSantis can even get started. It will be too late by then. 

Both parties have total shit people running for election, time and time again. While I don’t think the voting machine in this country is perfect, all it would simply take is for the republicans to run solidly better candidates. Pretty simple. They can’t seem to do that. They get close in some areas and completely fail in others. Independents need to have their balls fully fondled to get them to vote republican and that’s not happening. So, they then vote anti-Trump. 

I feel Trump may wear out his welcome long before the Race really gets started. Still doesn't matter because the Dems have their own issues. The Dems need Trump to run the repubs don't.