Check your account email address ×

Don't forget your shit at the dump...

Snake

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Threw in some gas, choked the bitch and fucking vroom... :lol:

Buddy just bought a Mach Z for super cheap cause guy thought it had a spark issue. Buddy threw some new plugs in it and it fired fight up lol

• Haha 1

Just now, ACE said:

Buddy just bought a Mach Z for super cheap cause guy thought it had a spark issue. Buddy threw some new plugs in it and it fired fight up lol

People are stupid... as a rule.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

nice score

maybe someone bought an electric blower to save the planet and tossed it so they could save the polar ice caps 

or, they're too dumb to figure out how to start it 

Beat me to it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

most of the husky stuff comes so lean it barely runs. my boy buys that stuff and just drops it off so i can add some fuel and make it run right. bog city otherwise

Yes....I have the bogging problem. Haven't really messed with it but I probably should. Have to feather the throttle a bit to get it up to speed

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

nice score

maybe someone bought an electric blower to save the planet and tossed it so they could save the polar ice caps 

or, they're too dumb to figure out how to start it 

I'm going with this myself.  

15 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

most of the husky stuff comes so lean it barely runs. my boy buys that stuff and just drops it off so i can add some fuel and make it run right. bog city otherwise

My Stihl hand held leaf blower wouldn’t start, tried everything.  Cleaned the spark arrestor, even put a new carb on on.  Unless I take the air cleaner cover off and squirt starting fluid in I can’t get it to start.  No clue what I’m doing wrong.

24 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

My first husky was a piece of trash 

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My Stihl hand held leaf blower wouldn’t start, tried everything.  Cleaned the spark arrestor, even put a new carb on on.  Unless I take the air cleaner cover off and squirt starting fluid in I can’t get it to start.  No clue what I’m doing wrong.

Once you do get it running try holding it wide open and turning the choke on and off a few times worked for my string trimmer.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yes....I have the bogging problem. Haven't really messed with it but I probably should. Have to feather the throttle a bit to get it up to speed

most times you have to break off the limiters on the fuel screws. then you can add some fuel. that lean shit is annoying. oddly i see it in husky the most. i use echo myself and it runs perfect. rancher 455 is another one. i have fixed a bunch of those. recently put a chinese carb on one to see if it helped and it runs perfect. that's not typical but it worked

• Thanks 1

Just now, 1jkw said:

Once you do get it running try holding it wide open and turning the choke on and off a few times worked for my string trimmer.

It always had a routine starting procedure, but thanks I will try that.  :bc: 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

does it have a primer ball? they are prone to leaking air in to the fuel lines. i had one recently that had a pinhole in the ball but your finger covered it when you pushed it. 

• Thanks 1

I think it was taken off the truck and just forgot to pick it back up. It was on the cement barrier surrounding the metal pile.

There was another guy there, and I asked if it was his, he declined.

If I didn't someone would have....

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

I think it was taken off the truck and just forgot to pick it back up. It was on the cement barrier surrounding the metal pile.

There was another guy there, and I asked if it was his, he declined.

If I didn't someone would have....

I landed a 120 dollar boat fender the same way.  Floated onto my swim platform from somewhere so we left it on the dock for a week to see if anyone would claim it.  No one did so finders keepers….

2 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

2 Allen head or Torx head on the carb they always come loose. If the plastic carb housing wobbles around have to pull off plastic and tighten.

6 hours ago, Snake said:

... or guys like me take it home...

IMG_0287.jpeg

Shit rubbing me in the wrong way lol 

Had to but a new blower last week my stihl disappeared and I have no idea where . I have a suspicious feeling a home owner snuck it in to his chink garage and stashed it behind his fucking tesla just before attempting to beat me up on the bill . 

I have had that same Husky blower for nearly ten years and it is bullet proof.  The little kids next door used to play with it by blowing themselves around on skate boards or put the air intake in a puddle and blow water on their siblings. I liked it so much I bought a couple of Husky chainsaws and a weed whacker all of which start and run perfect even after years of use.