Check your account email address ×

A Trump run at President will divide Repugs and give the Election to the Dems

• USA Contributing Member

Prove me wrong.  They guy had good talking points but then pissed people off with his twitter shit.  I think he would even loose to Biden on life support at this point. 

Republicans, shut this guy up and find a smart, respected candidate.  If Trump decides to run and starts campaigning the Dems could run Harris and would win.

• Thanks 1

I've come to accept the facts, and this thread is much like the one I had mentioned the "admit it" topic.  I will defend Trump from the standpoint of, he never was even given a chance ... the swamp and MSM went after him the moment Hillary conceded in 2016.  And I don't think anyone can really blame him for going after all of those who were targeting him with all the bullshit they threw his way.  But where we are now, and seeing the results from last week, he needs to step aside ... assuming DeSantis will take the reins and provide some leadership on the GOP side.

Sadly, and pathetically speaking, it's true that Kamel-toe could run against Trump in 2024 and likely win.  That's just how woke this country has become.

• Like 2

An interesting read.  Believe it or don't.  Some of the stats cited are pretty damning.  And the media has done a masterful job in convincing people that nothing is as it seems. Flood the information superhighway with everything they can, to paint the narrative and cause the mass formation psychosis.

What's happening in Nevada? Arizona? Upstate NY? This: (substack.com)

51 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Prove me wrong.  They guy had good talking points but then pissed people off with his twitter shit.  I think he would even loose to Biden on life support at this point. 

Republicans, shut this guy up and find a smart, respected candidate.  If Trump decides to run and starts campaigning the Dems could run Harris and would win.

Agree, it's time for Trump to go and for the GOP to find a respectable candidate. The GOP also needs to sit down with Dems about abortion reform and solve that issue also. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I've come to accept the facts, and this thread is much like the one I had mentioned the "admit it" topic.  I will defend Trump from the standpoint of, he never was even given a chance ... the swamp and MSM went after him the moment Hillary conceded in 2016.  And I don't think anyone can really blame him for going after all of those who were targeting him with all the bullshit they threw his way.  But where we are now, and seeing the results from last week, he needs to step aside ... assuming DeSantis will take the reins and provide some leadership on the GOP side.

Sadly, and pathetically speaking, it's true that Kamel-toe could run against Trump in 2024 and likely win.  That's just how woke this country has become.

he, his ego and narcissistic nature were and are his worst enemies 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

That's just your TDS showing through.  The dude was under attack immediately, and it was all bullshit.  Of course he's gonna push back and ultimately come across as a dick.  Had the Dems accepted the facts he beat Shrillary, and worked towards making things better for the country instead of a full-on onslaught of getting Trump out, things could have been very different.  He didn't cast the first stone.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

That's just your TDS showing through.  The dude was under attack immediately, and it was all bullshit.  Of course he's gonna push back and ultimately come across as a dick.  Had the Dems accepted the facts he beat Shrillary, and worked towards making things better for the country instead of a full-on onslaught of getting Trump out, things could have been very different.  He didn't cast the first stone.

no dude, it's his true nature and who he is.  if you can't see it, I can't help ya. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

It's because he was a populist, who are both left and right.  Washington cannot allow a populist to have power, they would threaten the grift.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Exactly. He could've used everything they threw at him against them by just ignoring it all. But instead he proved he wasn't up to the job and here we are.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Gotta admit, the dems sure did turn a lot of half smart people into complete morons.

You and your brethren.

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Exactly. He could've used everything they threw at him against them by just ignoring it all. But instead he proved he wasn't up to the job and here we are.

You make it sound so easy.  Would love to see you in that position and just take the moral high ground and turn the other cheek & have shit thrown at you day after day, month after month.  Trying to IMPEACH you, all based on a lie.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, $poorsledder$ said:

If that were true the Dems and MSM would be promoting a Trump run.

Just now, Bontz said:

You make it sound so easy.  Would love to see you in that position and just take the moral high ground and turn the other cheek & have shit thrown at you day after day, month after month.  Trying to IMPEACH you, all based on a lie.

Bidens been doing it. Trump didn't ever have to call on any of those idiots at the press conferences, but he did because hecouldn't t help himself. Plain and simple. As for the impeachment bullshit. So what he was impeached and not convicted. Everything could've been used against them dems.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Bidens been doing it. Trump didn't ever have to call on any of those idiots at the press conferences, but he did because hecouldn't t help himself. Plain and simple. As for the impeachment bullshit. So what he was impeached and not convicted. Everything could've been used against them dems.

You couldn't be helping the democrats any more if you tried. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

What do you think the R's are going to do if they win the House?

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member

only the dems media machine could convince republicans a guy who had the second most votes in presidential election history (and arguably had it stolen from him) has zero shot of winning.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

only the dems media machine could convince republicans a guy who had the second most votes in presidential election history (and arguably had it stolen from him) has zero shot of winning.

They don't see it.

"But the newspaper said......!!!!11"

Make plans for a shit country. The pedophiles, the climate freaks, the war mongers...... these will be your new leaders.

• Like 1

Just now, Snake said:

They don't see it.

"But the newspaper said......!!!!11"

Make plans for a shit country. The pedophiles, the climate freaks, the war mongers...... these will be your new leaders.

You've got more money than you'll ever need remember.