Check your account email address ×

A Trump run at President will divide Repugs and give the Election to the Dems

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Megyn Kelly, Carly Fiarina, Ted Cruzs wife... etc.

He's a vile piece of shit

disagree.

i think the rest of those groomed professional liars are vile pieces of shit.

trumps just a narcissist asshole. but hes obsessed with credit and compliments, which in turn makes him want to do a good job for hiis own ego.

id take that over seasoned two faced lying sacks of shit that want to sell you down the river.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Megyn Kelly, Carly Fiarina, Ted Cruzs wife... etc.

He's a vile piece of shit

Crooked Hillary!

:lol:

The dems said shit about Melania.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

' god the systems so corrupt ..it dont matter who you vote for there all bought and paid for ''

'well..they sure fucking hate this guy '

' omg don't you know anything...hes the worst.didn't you hear what the establishment thought of him ? hes the worst ..'

uhh........so that would mean ....good right ?...no?...

This whole concept of hating trump and liking a good ESTABLISHMENT Republican is just amazing.  Read Driftbuster's link.  It explains a lot.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, Snake said:

One would think.

Nope.

Fucking amazballs, ain't it.

it truly is.

the systems corrupt to the core and broken ....HEY!! NO OUTSIDERS!!!

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Trump was a breath of fresh air, it was fun watching the Democrats squirm. :D

I don't see no desantis investigation committees being formed.

i think desantis is the next best thing, but hes young.he will have his chance.,

i want to see the smug lefties heads explode for 4 more years.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Bontz said:

You make it sound so easy.  Would love to see you in that position and just take the moral high ground and turn the other cheek & have shit thrown at you day after day, month after month.  Trying to IMPEACH you, all based on a lie.

their reaction alone is enough for me to know hes saying some accurate shit and isn't listening to the usual cunts that dictate all the decisions behind the scenes like the president normally does.

when a systems rotten to its core and there that determined to get a guy gone, that guy ain't playing the game and they need him gone at all cost.

that would be an automatic vote from me just on that alone. and always will be.

Edited by ZR800efi

1 minute ago, ZR800efi said:

their reaction alone is enough for me to know hes saying some accurate shit and isn't listening to the usual cunts that dictate all the decisions behind the scenes like the president is supposed to'.

Trump had complete control when he won in 16. It didn't matter what the dems said or did. Trump couldn't control his emotions and threw it all away.

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Snake said:

I simply remember the end result of the last time it was 'someone else's turn'......

'im with her '...whatever the fuck that was supposed to mean.

so she has a vagina?(alledgedly)

• Gold Member
17 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Trump had complete control when he won in 16. It didn't matter what the dems said or did. Trump couldn't control his emotions and threw it all away.

i dont think he threw anything away.he lasted a full term fighting an obessed media machine the likes of which no president before has ever seen, and had a second term stolen from him.

75 fucking million votes. id say people thought he did a ok job, wouldn't you? thats despite a 4 year smear campaign 

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ZR800efi said:

i dont think he threw anything away.he last a full term fighting an obessed media machine the likes of which no president before has every seen, and had a second term stolen from him.

He didn't need to fight them. 

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

And here I thought Mainecat's level of TDS was absurd ... you may be even worse.  Do you even recall what was going on in 2016 and 2017?  Every major news outlet was carrying the anti-Trump message.  Whether it was his handling of the border and "kids in cages" to the Russian Collusion topic, to his decision to get us out of the Paris Accord.  Every move he made ... and many of them were good moves ... were being advertised as him being a terrible leader and a threat to the country.  But yeah, you'd just roll with it :news:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

they tried to pin sexual asault, russian colusion , racism , sexism , you name the ism , he was called it.everyday. for years.

fuck them.they deserved it. every bit of it and then some. scumbags.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

And you don't need to respond to every snide remark and bullshit comment that comes your way. Yet you do.....

You want Trump, and I assume republicans to fight for you. Do you do that by following the rules set forth by those who look to oppress you?

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

disagree.

i think the rest of those groomed professional liars are vile pieces of shit.

trumps just a narcissist asshole. but hes obsessed with credit and compliments, which in turn makes him want to do a good job for hiis own ego.

id take that over seasoned two faced lying sacks of shit that want to sell you down the river.

A good job...

Ok, we're done here.

25 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Crooked Hillary!

:lol:

The dems said shit about Melania.

did they grab her by the pussy? 

19 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Trump was a breath of fresh air, it was fun watching the Democrats squirm. :D

That was Flatulence...

@ckf can we get a dislike button here?

• Haha 1

Just now, Bontz said:

And here I thought Mainecat's level of TDS was absurd ... you may be even worse.  Do you even recall what was going on in 2016 and 2017?  Every major news outlet was carrying the anti-Trump message.  Whether it was his handling of the border and "kids in cages" to the Russian Collusion topic, to his decision to get us out of the Paris Accord.  Every move he made ... and many of them were good moves ... were being advertised as him being a terrible leader and a threat to the country.  But yeah, you'd just roll with it :news:

Totally agree. Trump made many great moves. No one made him call on Acosta or other Liberal sided media at press conferences.  No one forced him to be on social media attacking the left at all hours of the day.

But ya I've got TDS.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

And you don't need to respond to every snide remark and bullshit comment that comes your way. Yet you do.....

You want Trump, and I assume republicans to fight for you. Do you do that by following the rules set forth by those who look to oppress you?

I ignore 80% of what you sling at me.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Man, if you ever wanted proof of media manipulating the thinking of the general populous, you need only peruse the pages of this forum.

trumps evil, ukraines heros, get your 5th needle ...we got it all.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Totally agree. Trump made many great moves. No one made him call on Acosta or other Liberal sided media at press conferences.  No one forced him to be on social media attacking the left at all hours of the day.

But ya I've got TDS.

So you prefer when Biden comes out and says "I've got a list of 10 approved reporters to call on here..."

Trump went right to the belly of the beast and called on those who were not approved.

Man, the media did a good job on you guys.....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1