Check your account email address ×

How many of us will admit it?

Bontz

I know I'm not the only one who agrees with Trump's policies (most of them anyway), and have voted for him in the past.  But after this past week's debacle, and what should have been the "red wave", it's clear that Trump is losing steam.  Between his personality and the battles he has to go through with the Dems and the MSM ... it's just not going to end well.  For the betterment of the country, the sooner he steps aside the better off we'll be in getting a legit chance at that red wave.  He needs to announce that he's stepping down, and cannot continue the fight any longer ... he's too old, and flat out just too toxic at this point.  Who else can admit that (other than the usual TDS'ers)?

No, I'm not contracting TDS.  I just think the writing is on the wall, and he simply cannot win.  If he couldn't beat Sleepy Joe when he had all the support in 2020, there's no way he's going to beat whoever else that wins the Dem ticket in 2024.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I know I'm not the only one who agrees with Trump's policies (most of them anyway), and have voted for him in the past.  But after this past week's debacle, and what should have been the "red wave", it's clear that Trump is losing steam.  Between his personality and the battles he has to go through with the Dems and the MSM ... it's just not going to end well.  For the betterment of the country, the sooner he steps aside the better off we'll be in getting a legit chance at that red wave.  He needs to announce that he's stepping down, and cannot continue the fight any longer ... he's too old, and flat out just too toxic at this point.  Who else can admit that (other than the usual TDS'ers)?

No, I'm not contracting TDS.  I just think the writing is on the wall, and he simply cannot win.  If he couldn't beat Sleepy Joe when he had all the support in 2020, there's no way he's going to beat whoever else that wins the Dem ticket in 2024.

Agreed...Trump needs to get is fat ass out of the spot light. Problem is he wont because then he'd been admitting it is over for him

• Like 2

I agree Bontz, Trump is done.  The fact he is attacking DeSantis and Youngkin is bullshit.  Obviously he feels threatened by them in case they decide to run in 2024.  My biggest fear is that he decides to go Independent in 2024, if that happens the Republicans will have absolutely NO chance.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

More whataboutism. 

Because you know it's true and you're only fishing.  That, or you're just fucking stupid and think the likes of Schumer, Nadler, Pelosi, etc. are quality candidates.

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

The republicans had zero ideas. They ran a platform on anti-woke, election denial, and the Dems fucked to the economy. That’s it! 

Anti-woke is indeed a policy and a better one than “woke” 

• Thanks 2

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Anti woke and vacant with ideas. Nice platform. 

It’s tough to differentiate yourself from the Dems when aside from retarded social issues they’ve all done the same thing

Just now, BOHICA said:

Trump is going to make another mess of the GOP for the next election cycle.  It’s almost feels like a Democrat plant at this point to completely fuck over the GOP.

Of course he is. He’ll find the usual low IQ suspects to carry his water. He’s going to dig up tons of shit on Desantis. He’s the party wrecking ball and ALWAYS get the medias attention. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Of course he is. He’ll find the usual low IQ suspects to carry his water. He’s going to dig up tons of shit on Desantis. He’s the party wrecking ball and ALWAYS get the medias attention. 

Yep.  He is going to cook whoever in the GOP has aspirations of being president.  And if he loses in the primary I can see an independent bid for the general by him

Edited by BOHICA