Check your account email address ×

Kari Lake is winding up.

1 minute ago, Catman800 said:

When the incompetents in Arizona fix their machines or their corruptness. 

Since when have election outcomes ever mattered to people like you? If you don’t like the outcome you scream, whine, cry, and pout. Then comes the election fraud bullshit. While predictable, it’s still pathetic. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Since when have election outcomes ever mattered to people like you? If you don’t like the outcome you scream, whine, cry, and pout. Then comes the election fraud bullshit. While predictable, it’s still pathetic. 

People like me? Please explain. I didn't say I didn't like the outcome. I just find it interesting how swing states always seem to have a problem counting votes. 

9 minutes ago, Catman800 said:

People like me? Please explain. I didn't say I didn't like the outcome. I just find it interesting how swing states always seem to have a problem counting votes. 

You expect a perfect election? Ain’t happening. Have you ever been a poll or election worker?

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Catman800 said:

I couldn't agree more however Americans that voted blue just because they hate Trump really just fucked themselves because ain't nothing gonna change...in fact things are getting worse pretty regularly. When are the feds going to raise the interest rates again? 

I just won't vote if the options are horrible. As for Trump, I think the message was very clear where he's concerned. He needs to move on.

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I just won't vote if the options are horrible. As for Trump, I think the message was very clear where he's concerned. He needs to move on.

wtf is he doing on November 15th then?

1bee1b3b32352411e853e18d42949593.gif.a6e1ccc1e3e2582bbf323e0fdcf670e5.gif

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You expect a perfect election? Ain’t happening. Have you ever been a poll or election worker?

oh come the fuck on Greg.  Same places same problems and concerns about integrity.  :lol: No excuses for corruption or incompetence.  2 days later and we’re still not sure who won?!

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

oh come the fuck on Greg.  Same places same problems and concerns about integrity.  :lol: No excuses for corruption or incompetence.  2 days later and we’re still not sure who won?!

It’s a good thing that you weren’t alive in the 1800’s. I guess in this day of immediate gratification it’s hard to wait. 

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You left a snowmobile forum the last time because of an election and you have guts to post something like this?  FFS, have some self awareness.

6 hours ago, Catman800 said:

When the incompetents in Arizona fix their machines or their corruptness. 

Unbelievable....they are done counting for the night in Arizona again. Probably looking for surprise bins of ballots

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

2 days?....sounds like we wont know til sometime next week.....just insane with todays technology. Florida had it done shortly after the polls closed and should be a model for the rest of country. No wonder the counts and ballots come into question every election.   

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Unbelievable....they are done counting for the night in Arizona again. Probably looking for surprise bins of ballots

2 days?....sounds like we wont know til sometime next week.....just insane with todays technology. Florida had it done shortly after the polls closed and should be a model for the rest of country. No wonder the counts and ballots come into question every election.   

Todays technologies? Arizona republicans wanted hand counting. 

11 hours ago, Matt said:

Favored by whom?  I don't see a path for her to win.  The remaining ballots to be counted are the ballots that people requested early but brought to the polling places on election day.  Early requested ballots favor the Dems 60:40.  It ain't gonna happen.

And this is totally a referendum on Trumpism.  Candidates he blasted cruised.  Candidates he supported/endorsed went down in flames.

The reason Lake/Hobbs is even close at all is because of Lake's embrace of Trumpism.  If she would have dropped that nonsense after the primary, she'd have won by 5 points by now.  I'm not sure you realize just how many people HATE Trump with the fire of a thousand suns down here.  When he pissed on McCain's grave, he lost the AZ swing voter 40yo+ for life.

400k ballots dropped off in person on election day will favor republicans.:bc: ....republicans have become very skeptical of the whole voting process and want to make sure their vote counts....fuck mailing them

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

400k ballots dropped off in person on election day will favor republicans.:bc: ....republicans have become very skeptical of the whole voting process and want to make sure their vote counts....fuck mailing them

It’s called a self fulfilling prophecy, not actually built on anything factual. Apparently nothing was learned from 2020 and the multitude of audits/movies that found jack shit. Yet, here we are, still blaming our losses on someone else. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s a good thing that you weren’t alive in the 1800’s. I guess in this day of immediate gratification it’s hard to wait. 

How did Florida get there votes counted? Here's a hint, they had election reform after several failures...AZ has now had "several" failures do you think they could benefit from reform? It comes down to will...do you want to fix the problems or not. 

Imagine the were a restaurant that had slow service...as the owner manager would you not want to train your staff sobyou could turn more tables?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Right. Comparing an age when carrier pigeons were being used to an era with information known worldwide from seconds of when it happens is fair.:stoned:

6 hours ago, akvanden said:

It’s called a self fulfilling prophecy, not actually built on anything factual. Apparently nothing was learned from 2020 and the multitude of audits/movies that found jack shit. Yet, here we are, still blaming our losses on someone else. 

Thats what I consider the Democratic party in total right now.  They've juiced the media, they have all the elitist academists who've never had real jobs, and media clowns who get paid millions to read lines, and somehow they think their agenda is what America wants when 75% of the country thinks we're going in the wrong direction.  I think anyone who supports open borders, defunding police, school lock downs, shit green energy policy etc., is a fucking moron by the order of magnitudes.  But nooooo.....lets keep talking about Trump.  smh.

20 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

How did Florida get there votes counted? Here's a hint, they had election reform after several failures...AZ has now had "several" failures do you think they could benefit from reform? It comes down to will...do you want to fix the problems or not. 

Imagine the were a restaurant that had slow service...as the owner manager would you not want to train your staff sobyou could turn more tables?

Arizona election officials were caught flat footed again.  Equipment problems and not enough people to verify the signatures, etc..  Fucking ridiculous.