Check your account email address ×

Kari Lake is winding up.

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

:lol:   Just stop.  Link not even click worthy.  You honestly think this shit like that is credible?  I've excused all the HuffPo, CNN and MSNBC links but you're really outdoing yourself 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:   Just stop.  Link not even click worthy.  You honestly think this shit like that is credible?  I've excused all the HuffPo, CNN and MSNBC links but you're really outdoing yourself 

debunk the parallels... you have the floor fellow asshole.

:)

36 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

debunk the parallels... you have the floor fellow asshole.

:)

Because some clickbait dewsh framed up a silly invalid comparison?  Link please to where Trump was ordering up the liberals to be gassed and killed.  Comparison fail.  Its actually worse than that, given all the shit that this government has already shoved down the publics throat.  You know, the real fascism, nazisim, or whatever you're' calling it.  :lol:  I know you're all giddy with your electoral victories, but you need to settle down!  Rs took the house.  

On 11/10/2022 at 3:05 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure.

image.thumb.png.20e87920d1717a2096806f488dfb5ea8.png

I know that Hobbs has won the election, but I still have a question. How many of Lake's 406,000 Twitter followers are actually from Arizona? How many are followers from other states who latched onto her because Trump promoted her? I don't have Twitter. Is there a way to see the breakdown?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Because some clickbait dewsh framed up a silly invalid comparison?  Link please to where Trump was ordering up the liberals to be gassed and killed.  Comparison fail.  Its actually worse than that, given all the shit that this government has already shoved down the publics throat.  You know, the real fascism, nazisim, or whatever you're' calling it.  :lol:  I know you're all giddy with your electoral victories, but you need to settle down!  Rs took the house.  

clearly you didn't or couldn't read a word of it 

quiet now, Donny is blowing his dog whistle for you

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CaddisFly said:

I know that Hobbs has won the election, but I still have a question. How many of Lake's 406,000 Twitter followers are actually from Arizona? How many are followers from other states who latched onto her because Trump promoted her? I don't have Twitter. Is there a way to see the breakdown?

She repeatedly attacked McCain and his supporters. Good strategy. 

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

4FE2D595-6703-4325-AC62-A83C0CE5DDB3.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They had the house and the senate the first half of Trumps term and did sweet fuck all but investigatehim for Russian collusion.

24 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

They had the house and the senate the first half of Trumps term and did sweet fuck all but investigatehim for Russian collusion.

And who investigated him? And what did they find? Which party has weaponized the FBI and IRS?