Check your account email address ×

the glacier is never likely to return...

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Oh yes the record 4 degree surface temp rise for 28 days 2 yrs ago that I'd the issue . Global warming you know . 

After that other thread and 🦀 being in your wheelhouse... :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Oh yes the record 4 degree surface temp rise for 28 days 2 yrs ago that I'd the issue . Global warming you know . 

For the 10th time, it was not just surface temps that were affected.

Bottom warming experienced record temps.

The crabs have proven to be especially sensitive to temp changes and a delicate part of our ecosystem.

https://arctic.noaa.gov/Report-Card/Report-Card-2019/ArtMID/7916/ArticleID/846/Recent-Warming-in-the-Bering-Sea-and-Its-Impact-on-the-Ecosystem

Screenshot_2022-11-04-19-51-14.png

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

he's the resident expert on crabs.

digging-for-crabs.jpeg

Where the fuck is @spin_dry?  Tell that bastid we need more whiney GOP threads. None of this funny business outta You.  

21 hours ago, Badger** said:

The first thing you should do is get rid of the Cadillac and buy an e-bike and get some solar panels for the roof of your house. You can take the first steps to save the world. 

Lead by example. :bc:

9_9:whistle:

And what the FUCK is wrong with Cadillac's? Better watch it there supper clubber. 

C37DB5DE-77B6-4E48-B653-A567DDB3B62A.jpeg

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

During one of the last ice ages they estimate that the "human" population was down to around 600 and guess what happened?   The earth warmed up.  Oh no!  

How can you prove that we are not just warming up to what is "normal?"   You can't nor can anyone else because what is normal is subjective.  Funny how they take the baseline when we started taking temperatures back in the late 1800's and assume that is what global temps are suppose to be on a planet 4.5 billion years old.

Many people much smarter than you or I think we are heading for a population collapse and that it has nothing to do with climate.  

just for the sake of a conversation and throwing climate completely out of the discussion...

what adverse effects on the planet do you feel human population growth may have caused in the past hundred years by adding six billion people to the planet?   six billion of us, eating, shitting, having electricity and heat rather than living in a cave, many of us driving gasoline derived automobiles every day, continuously adding places for us to work and live and the general exhaust from man that merely comes from our existence?

I do wonder often what the tipping point is or will be... likely too often.  

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

just for the sake of a conversation and throwing climate completely out of the discussion...

what adverse effects on the planet do you feel human population growth may have caused in the past hundred years by adding six billion people to the planet?   six billion of us, eating, shitting, having electricity and heat rather than living in a cave, many of us driving gasoline derived automobiles every day, continuously adding places for us to work and live and the general exhaust from man that merely comes from our existence?

Then God forbid, you keep riding that dirty POS sled of yours!! :roflcrying:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

has your recall been performed yet?

if not, ride that bitch... we're overpopulated.  :)

My fuel doesn't sit long enough to even be exposed to the issue ... but meh, if it happens it'll be a glorious trailside bonfire!

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

My fuel doesn't sit long enough to even be exposed to the issue ... but meh, if it happens it'll be a glorious trailside bonfire!

I will be sad for you loss and send soy based flowers to your family in a biodegradable package. :(

• Haha 1

OMG!!! Glaciers are melting like they have for thousands and thousands of years?!?!? Quick, we better give our money to the govt so they can stop this ASAP!!! 

climmyt.jpg

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

For the 10th time, it was not just surface temps that were affected.

Bottom warming experienced record temps.

The crabs have proven to be especially sensitive to temp changes and a delicate part of our ecosystem.

https://arctic.noaa.gov/Report-Card/Report-Card-2019/ArtMID/7916/ArticleID/846/Recent-Warming-in-the-Bering-Sea-and-Its-Impact-on-the-Ecosystem

Screenshot_2022-11-04-19-51-14.png

First off I don't buy it but let's say it's true and again i call bullshit . Short term 2 deg in water that would litterly freeze if not for the salt is not affecting shit 

Edited by Ez ryder

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

First off I don't buy it but let's say it's true and again i call bullshit . Short term 2 deg in water that would litterly freeze if not for the salt is not affecting shit 

The crabs say otherwise

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I am all for letting people die off . But anyone one who was in favore of the lockdowns and mandates can never use that argument ever