Check your account email address ×

Fetterman debate performance

• Platinum Contributing Member

Personally not a big Oz fan but man did Fetterman make a mistake agreeing to debate.   Very well could cost him the election.   Physically he is not ready to serve in the Senate. 

25 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Personally not a big Oz fan but man did Fetterman make a mistake agreeing to debate.   Very well could cost him the election.   Physically he is not ready to serve in the Senate. 

Yep…it’s sad that he is staying in this race considering his health at the moment.

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep…it’s sad that he is staying in this race considering his health at the moment.

What's worse is that he is the best the dems could put up. 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What's worse is that he is the best the dems could put up. 

Sure but I’m not sold on a New Jersey charlatan with Turkish citizenship either.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure but I’m not sold on a New Jersey charlatan with Turkish citizenship either.

Agreed.   Pretty poor candidates from both sides.  Oz seems far better capable and qualified. 

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So having a stroke and recovering should keep you from your job or life?

You clowns are really fucked up.

In some cases absolutely.   You want your pilot recovering from a stroke and unable to process vocally?   How about a surgeon about to operate on you.  Come on dude this is the US Senate.   If he can't do it he can't do it.  Nobody is saying don't run once you are recovered.  There are endless cases of people having to go on disability because they are unable to do their job.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So having a stroke and recovering should keep you from your job or life?

You clowns are really fucked up.

What’s fucked up is those around him allowing this to continue…same with Jill Biden.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 4

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

What’s fucked up is those around him allowing this to comtinue…same with Jill Biden.

Agreed.  The $$$ must be incredible for these people to prostitute themselves like this.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

In some cases absolutely.   You want your pilot recovering from a stroke and unable to process vocally?   How about a surgeon about to operate on you.  Come on dude this is the US Senate.   If he can't do it he can't do it.  Nobody is saying don't run once you are recovered.  There are endless cases of people having to go on disability because they are unable to do their job.   

Reality is the enemy of the dems. This must be ignored and swept under the rug. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What’s fucked up is those around him allowing this to comtinue…same with Jill Biden.

agreed. i said from the beginning, let joe retire in peace. don't care for the man but dragging him around like they did seems cruel. he is obviously in a bad way

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Reality is the enemy of the dems. This must be ignored and swept under the rug. 

Remember all the news segments that Trump wasn't fit to be President and now they defend a guy who falls asleep mid interview. 

10 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

All he's doing is signing up to be in a position to vote the party line. And get paid well for doing so. It's not like they do any legislating anymore. Both sides are like this.

Don't kid yourself, both sides are definitely not like this.  There is a reason there are such people that other conservatives call RINO's  You don't hear democrats being called the equivalent.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

It's a catch 22, Fetterman was damned if he did and damned if he didn't. I feel bad for Fetterman and what he is going thru but JMO he should step aside and take a step back, maybe go back and try to be mayor of Braddock or something else for now. He was having a hard time with things last night, his opening statement he said Good Night to everyone instead of Good Evening. Like I said i feel bad for him but step a side for a little while. I don't like polls on this stuff but locally they said Oz won last night with 83% in favor of Oz over Fetterman and some people said after the debate that they were for Fetterman before the debate and Oz after the debate. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I never knew US senators drove busses.

Because most of them couldn't pass a screening. :news:

What is it about liberal hacks who can't think on their own and need to be handled like a baby or small child that you like so well...

Is it simply you identify with them?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

It's a catch 22, Fetterman was damned if he did and damned if he didn't. I feel bad for Fetterman and what he is going thru but JMO he should step aside and take a step back, maybe go back and try to be mayor of Braddock or something else for now. He was having a hard time with things last night, his opening statement he said Good Night to everyone instead of Good Evening. Like I said i feel bad for him but step a side for a little while. I don't like polls on this stuff but locally they said Oz won last night with 83% in favor of Oz over Fetterman and some people said after the debate that they were for Fetterman before the debate and Oz after the debate. 

And with couple weeks left those that didn't watch will hear about how poorly he did.

I'll give him credit for at least debating.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

And with couple weeks left those that didn't watch will hear about how poorly he did.

It's on all the local Tv stations and morning talk shows, but they are talking about both and how both side stepped a couple of questions they were asked, typical of all politicians Blah blah blah blah, Sir a simple yes or no will do....... I think I gave you my answer to your question. :lolz: