Check your account email address ×

Leaving CA for TX??

We've all heard the rhetoric, I just had to look something up I heard this morning.

Renting a 10' U-Haul box truck from LA to Dallas (based on zip codes 90051 and 75051) the rate TO Dallas is $2,669, the rate TO LA, same zip codes, $1,280 - LOL!!

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

If California exports enough liberals to Texas to turn it blue the GOP is for ever fuck and have no hopes for presidential wins or any majority in congress.  Definitely not a LOL moment happening.

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

If California exports enough liberals to Texas to turn it blue the GOP is for ever fuck and have no hopes for presidential wins or any majority in congress.  Definitely not a LOL moment happening.

If enough of them leave maybe Cali will go back red  :dunno: 

25 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I was thinking the complete opposite - the ones leaving are GOP'ers, or just plain sick of Liberal policies in CA.  But to each their own...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

kind of like ny dripping in to florida. not seeing a big push to move here though...

10001 to 33592, New York City to Tampa area - $2,392

Opposite - $854

:lol2:

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Texas should just succeed to Mexico.

But there's a Blue tidal wave coming to Texas......right? Been talk of it for years and years from you left wing nut job extremists 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

I was thinking the complete opposite - the ones leaving are GOP'ers, or just plain sick of Liberal policies in CA.  But to each their own...

A red Californian could be the same as a blue Texan though 

10 hours ago, BOHICA said:

I will be to old to care but you young twatts are fucked and I will be laughing at every one of you all tgecway to my grave . Enjoy the shit sandwich you are helping build 

• Gold Member
25 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I will be to old to care but you young twatts are fucked and I will be laughing at every one of you all tgecway to my grave . Enjoy the shit sandwich you are helping build 

How old of a sole are you?

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

53 and set up just fine of it all falls around you 

46 here.  Not concerned who is in charge.

total Beta if you are dependent on who is in charge of the government.