Check your account email address ×

For all you Tulsi Gabbard lovers.

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I said she was a pos here years ago……a true grifter.

she's tired of watching the dems turn our nation into a 3rd world shit hole, need more like her to tell the dems:finger3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/tulsi-gabbard-ends-presidential-run-endorses-biden-n1163851

"It's clear that Democratic primary voters have chosen, Vice President Joe Biden, to be the person who will take on President Trump in the general election," she said, adding that, "I'm confident that he will lead our country, guided by the spirit of aloha respect and compassion, and thus help heal the divisiveness that has been tearing our country apart.

download - 2022-10-22T082028.182.jpg

download - 2022-10-22T082011.615.jpg

Double tap regardless of the company she keeps...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

Come on guys, she is an average MILF at best.

Compared to Pelosi or others there, yeah, she is hot. But on a scale.... average.

A  bit of a pock marked face IMO....bad case of acne when younger or chicken pox. Nice smile and teeth and like that streak of skunk color in her hair:lol: 

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Come on guys, she is an average MILF at best.

Compared to Pelosi or others there, yeah, she is hot. But on a scale.... average.

She's pretty fit...I'm betting she could pin me down 🤣

52 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

A  bit of a pock marked face IMO....bad case of acne when younger or chicken pox. Nice smile and teeth and like that streak of skunk color in her hair:lol: 

Concur on all...

48 minutes ago, Anler said:

I wouldn't call her hot, she is an attractive well spoken woman. I only liked her for her anti war stances. We can't afford to keep this shit up. 

Well spoken part, adds a big part to the hotness scale imo ...

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

no doubt but she didn't tow the dem line and was kicked to the curb by the establishment

She crushed it in the debate and they black balled her.   she also pointed out just how bad Barry was for the U.S. at one point.   she spoke SOme truth and paid for it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

no doubt but she didn't tow the dem line and was kicked to the curb by the establishment

This is why many like her. You’d have to be blind and stupid to accept what the dems are selling these days.