Check your account email address ×

For all you Tulsi Gabbard lovers.

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lmao:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/tulsi-gabbard-ends-presidential-run-endorses-biden-n1163851

"It's clear that Democratic primary voters have chosen, Vice President Joe Biden, to be the person who will take on President Trump in the general election," she said, adding that, "I'm confident that he will lead our country, guided by the spirit of aloha respect and compassion, and thus help heal the divisiveness that has been tearing our country apart.

download - 2022-10-22T082028.182.jpg

download - 2022-10-22T082011.615.jpg

At least she had the courage to realize the D party is fucking up the country, and left the party.  The reasons she gave were right on the money, so I'm not going to jump on the virtue signaling media driven campaign to shit on her.  i give her credit for taking that stand at minimum.  If the D party had more like her a moderate, this country might actually lose some of the divisiveness.

• Like 4

• Gold Member

i like that she served and she seems relatively intelligent.

i do not trust her at all. nobody does a complete political 180 that quickly..

hate to say it, just telling people what they want to hear and bailing now because the red wave is immanent at this point.

another bought and paid for opportunist. i want to like her, gut says  shes compromised..

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/tulsi-gabbard-ends-presidential-run-endorses-biden-n1163851

"It's clear that Democratic primary voters have chosen, Vice President Joe Biden, to be the person who will take on President Trump in the general election," she said, adding that, "I'm confident that he will lead our country, guided by the spirit of aloha respect and compassion, and thus help heal the divisiveness that has been tearing our country apart.

download - 2022-10-22T082028.182.jpg

download - 2022-10-22T082011.615.jpg

She is a politician.  Most of them have knowen they wanted to do that from. Before they even graduated HS . Pretty sure every move from her senior yr to today has been for that 1 aspiration 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

I said she was a pos here years ago……a true grifter.

Find it then . I don't believe you said anything of the sort unless you were directed to by some other political hack talking head 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

She basically did what every other democrat should have done when they saw what that party was doing.

I personally don't care why she did it, only that she did...

Pretty funny MC has this opinion of a 'traitor', but would literally have Liz Cheney's baby...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

She basically did what every other democrat should have done when they saw what that party was doing.

I personally don't care why she did it, only that she did...

Pretty funny MC has this opinion of a 'traitor', but would literally have Liz Cheney's baby...

No way would I want Dick as my FIL.

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Find it then . I don't believe you said anything of the sort unless you were directed to by some other political hack talking head 

Look it up I’m not your skivvy.

Edited by Mainecat

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I said she was a pos here years ago……a true grifter.

What politician isn’t? FFS Politicians, all of them, tell you want you want to hear and engage in petty shit

Now pat yourself in the back for claiming years ago a politician was acting like a politician :lol:Extra bowl of oatmeal or tapioca for you this morning 

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Look it up I’m not your skivvy.

So it's bullshit got it .

We all know unless a talking head told you to think it you did not post it .

And she has only been on the shit list for a short time . 

Unless I am forgetting the establishment trashing her to make sure old Joe got the namanation . 

That's the problem with your two party system, they aren't going to give you one ounce of support or even let you step on that stage unless you agree to endorse the winning candidate when it's over. Republicans do the same thing.

You are electing a party and not a candidate. I think Biden is the perfect example of that. He doesn't possess the cognitive ability to do anything yet he is doing stuff. 

And the parties are nothing more than money launderers for special interests. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

That's the problem with your two party system, they aren't going to give you one ounce of support or even let you step on that stage unless you agree to endorse the winning candidate when it's over. Republicans do the same thing.

You are electing a party and not a candidate. I think Biden is the perfect example of that. He doesn't possess the cognitive ability to do anything yet he is doing stuff. 

And the parties are nothing more than money launderers for special interests. 

Lee Zeldin didn't.

Pretty sure Trump didn't either....

Just now, Snake said:

Lee Zeldin didn't.

Pretty sure Trump didn't either....

Trump was the exception but trump did not have to, he won the primary. Also he did have to sign their agreement to run in the election and appoint all of their swamp creatures 

Let's not forget what Mitch McConnell said about trump. 

"Get ready for a Hillary presidency because we aren't going to support trump"

Hence why I think trump will not be the Republican nominee in 2024.