Check your account email address ×

Sacrificial Lambs

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A11FAE10-1822-4AC2-AD11-46D5EB67B11C.thumb.jpeg.5f6e3ce937fc94c3135fa30a9a649f2a.jpeg

Let's not forget its the Obama admin regime change that likely caused this mess to begin with. 

The left hates to talk about all the regime change the Obama administration was doing or trying from Libya, to Egypt to Ukraine to Syria.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Let's not forget its the Obama admin regime change that likely caused this mess to begin with. 

The left hates to talk about all the regime change the Obama administration was doing or trying from Libya, to Egypt to Ukraine to Syria.  

Agree 100%

• Gold Member

heres the facts the left really hates ;

under the orange lucifer, gas was at 1.84 at one point in the usa.hows it priced now ?

how manyy wars did he drag you into?

fucking loons.

can you imagine if trump did half the shit that stuttering idiot has done ?  can you imagine the media ? lol...people are too stupid to know who is there enemy and who tried to keep them safe.

in 2016 if hillary got in, this would have all happened then..that demon was flicking her dried up bean thinking of  provoking russia into conflict and opening your border.she was not shy about stating it either.

both extremely damaging to both your safety and your economy. its beyond incompetence, its simply just fucking sinister.

but the left didnt care, she had a vagina (alledgedly)so thats the main thing.

tarrddsss.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ZR800efi said:

heres the facts the left really hates ;

under the orange lucifer, gas was at 1.84 at one point in the usa.hows it priced now ?

how manyy wars did he drag you into?

fucking loons.

can you imagine if trump did half the shit that stuttering idiot has done ?  can you imagine the media ? lol...people are too stupid to know who is there enemy and who tried to keep them safe.

in 2016 if hillary got in, this would have all happened then..that demon was flicking her dried up bean thinking of  provoking russia into conflict and opening your border.she was not shy about stating it either.

both extremely damaging to both your safety and your economy. its beyond incompetence, its simply just fucking sinister.

but the left didnt care, she had a vagina (alledgedly)so thats the main thing.

tarrddsss.

Why would you even bring up gas prices you moron , the country was entirely shut down under Trump and in the worst recession we’ve ever had. Do you want to go back to that???

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why would you even bring up gas prices you moron , the country was entirely shut down under Trump and in the worst recession we’ve ever had. Do you want to go back to that???

Oh, so the first pandemic in our lifetime just didn't conveniently happen, and he should have just sat on his hands.  Is that what you're saying?  What would YOU have done?

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A11FAE10-1822-4AC2-AD11-46D5EB67B11C.thumb.jpeg.5f6e3ce937fc94c3135fa30a9a649f2a.jpeg

If Ukraine “wins” this it will be mostly symbolic anyway because there won’t be anything left of the country.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Edmo said:

If Ukraine “wins” this it will be mostly symbolic anyway because there won’t be anything left of the country.

totally worth it to destroy Putin says the psychopathic retard armchair Soldier's.  

49 minutes ago, Snake said:

Meh, what $40 extra on a fill up to own the Cons?

26 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

$38 to fill my tank vs $108......awesome

You guys have it all wrong. According to Bohica, all you have to do is scrimp somewhere else and purchase an EV. Dummies...:lol:

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh, so the first pandemic in our lifetime just didn't conveniently happen, and he should have just sat on his hands.  Is that what you're saying?  What would YOU have done?

I’m saying quoting fucking gas prices while Oil futures were trading negative and the entire world was shut down is as dumb as it gets , not surprised to don’t get that. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I’m saying quoting fucking gas prices while Oil futures were trading negative and the entire world was shut down is as dumb as it gets , not surprised to don’t get that. 

Says the guy complaining about Trumps spending when first action was to stimulate an economy that needed stimulating, By putting more money back into Joe six packs pocket. And his second action was because the world economy was pretty much shut down cold with the pandemic.  but here you are, Like a broken record, not acknowledging any of it.

39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Says the guy complaining about Trumps spending when first action was to stimulate an economy that needed stimulating, By putting more money back into Joe six packs pocket. And his second action was because the world economy was pretty much shut down cold with the pandemic.  but here you are, Like a broken record, not acknowledging any of it.

Derrrrr derrrrrrrrrrrr , fucking retard 

• Gold Member
14 hours ago, f7ben said:

vs the current situation ? yep.in a heartbeat.

you prefer this ? are you autistic?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

vs the current situation ? yep.in a heartbeat.

you prefer this ? are you autistic?

I’m with you - I prefer the economy completely shutdown so there’s no demand for gas so I can drive nowhere with my cheap gas.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, akvanden said:

I’m with you - I prefer the economy completely shutdown so there’s no demand for gas so I can drive nowhere with my cheap gas.

im with you , thank god biden reversed the lockdowns immediately opon entering office and really turbo charged the economy. food and fuel never been cheaper.

axing keystone was totally the right move. thank god cause the world market is totally oversaturated with gas and oil right now. they would have never sold it.

besides, who don't love paying triple for groceries? fucking nazis imho if they don't. who cares about that shit. 

wheres my Ukrainian flag at ? im a huge ghost of kiev fan.what a bad ass that guy is.i wish bethesda would put out more DLC's for him.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

im with you , thank god biden reversed the lockdowns immediately opon entering office and really turbo charged the economy. food and fuel never been cheaper.

axing keystone was totally the right move. thank god cause the world market is totally oversaturated with gas and oil right now. they would have never sold it.

besides, who don't love paying triple for groceries? fucking nazis imho if they don't. who cares about that shit. 

wheres my Ukrainian flag at ? im a huge ghost of kiev fan.what a bad ass that guy is.i wish bethesda would put out more DLC's for him.

I’ll take now vs a lockdown at any given point of time (per the picture) just for cheap gas. :thumbsup: