Check your account email address ×

Sacrificial Lambs

19 hours ago, f7ben said:

I’m saying quoting fucking gas prices while Oil futures were trading negative and the entire world was shut down is as dumb as it gets , not surprised to don’t get that. 

If only we could go back to 8% unemployment and 4 trillion + in new debt, but hey gas was cheap.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Dumb motherfuckers for sure 

i live and breathe it as part of my job, with access to analysis from people 17 pay grades higher than both of us.  You’re an angry disgruntled unlicensed electrician.  So yeah sure.

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, akvanden said:

I’ll take now vs a lockdown at any given point of time (per the picture) just for cheap gas. :thumbsup:

he was pressured into locking down.everyone was.

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

i live and breathe it as part of my job, with access to analysis from people 17 pay grades higher than both of us.  You’re an angry disgruntled unlicensed electrician.  So yeah sure.

You really think highly of yourself for a guy that sits in a strip mall office wearing a bowtie doing what those 17 higher pay grade people tell you to do…arrogant, condescending jerk off.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You really think highly of yourself for a guy that sits in a strip mall office wearing a bowtie doing what those 17 higher pay grade people tell you to do…arrogant, condescending jerk off.

Nailed him :lol: 

Well I certainly think I’m smarter than a loudmouth who can’t have a normal discussion, calls everyone a retard, along with some dip shit so-called painter who spends all day every day online, yeah. I made the offer to Ben a couple years ago, and I’ll make the same to you. I’ll pay each of you $1000 if you can get hired as an advisor at this company.  I thought the 17 higher paygrade comment was an effort at humility given the various roles people play in the industry. Something that both you and Ben need a little bit more of.  Ben seems to think he’s smarter than anybody else here. I got news. You’re so fucking stupid that you think I am told how to invest don’t you?  😆  We could probably compare tax returns but you probably wouldn’t like that. Because I’m stupid and all.  😂🖕

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nailed him :lol: 

Could you two possibly come across as any more jealous?  Or just plain angry that @DriftBusta called a spade a spade?  He pegged you two perfectly. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

i have about half the credits required to be a cfp, but hold an AAMS certification.  Its a professional designation that means jack shit in building an investment portfolio unless you’re a high net worth individual with very complex tax considerations.  Even still, you still need a CPA and an estate attorney for situations like that.  My wife works for a CFP, and he is dropping it, because he’s a 25 year veteran and it is nothing more than a money grab from him at this point  in our region, my production is higher than at least a half dozen CFP offices, so it’s not the be-all end-all.  

22 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Could you two possibly come across as any more jealous?  Or just plain angry that @DriftBusta called a spade a spade?  He pegged you two perfectly. 

Shut up stupid , you’re dumb as a fucking stump. 

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

i have about half the credits required to be a cfp, but hold an AAMS certification.  Its a professional designation that means jack shit in building an investment portfolio unless you’re a high net worth individual with very complex tax considerations.  Even still, you still need a CPA and an estate attorney for situations like that.  My wife works for a CFP, and he is dropping it, because he’s a 25 year veteran and it is nothing more than a money grab from him at this point  in our region, my production is higher than at least a half dozen CFP offices, so it’s not the be-all end-all.  

Blah blah blah , you’re a greasy used car salesman still working in his 60s , stuck it up your ass retard. Nobody cares 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Shut up stupid , you’re dumb as a fucking stump. 

Good ol' Bipolar Ben :roflcrying:  What's it like to live in a perpetual junior high state of mind, using such impressive words:  stupid, idiot, retard, or your most intelligent comeback of all, "kill yourself, faggot"? 

Be a good boy and go lay down and rub some peanut butter on your junk & enjoy yourself while your dog licks you off.  That's definitely something right up your alley.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Good ol' Bipolar Ben :roflcrying:  What's it like to live in a perpetual junior high state of mind, using such impressive words:  stupid, idiot, retard, or your most intelligent comeback of all, "kill yourself, faggot"? 

Be a good boy and go lay down and rub some peanut butter on your junk & enjoy yourself while your dog licks you off.  That's definitely something right up your alley.

Kill yourself dumbfuck 

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Must be out of peanut butter, I see ... more reason to understand your constant anger :lol2:

I have to work midnights tonight. That slight inconvenience is enough to call you a retard!!!

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Well I certainly think I’m smarter than a loudmouth who can’t have a normal discussion, calls everyone a retard, along with some dip shit so-called painter who spends all day every day online, yeah. I made the offer to Ben a couple years ago, and I’ll make the same to you. I’ll pay each of you $1000 if you can get hired as an advisor at this company.  I thought the 17 higher paygrade comment was an effort at humility given the various roles people play in the industry. Something that both you and Ben need a little bit more of.  Ben seems to think he’s smarter than anybody else here. I got news. You’re so fucking stupid that you think I am told how to invest don’t you?  😆  We could probably compare tax returns but you probably wouldn’t like that. Because I’m stupid and all.  😂🖕

Well, that is most definitely a lie, there's proof. :lmao:

slow-thinker-quick.jpg.becd85241a987ae2bf57d15890008602.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Bontz said:

I’m not jealous at all….FFS the people I do work for are  multi millionaires…others success  and wealth doesn’t bother me in the least.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No need to explain it’s just a old funny commercial I remembered from reading the shit talking 😂. I get certs don’t mean shit just that you can pass a test it doesn’t mean you are good at the actual job 👍.