Check your account email address ×

Was the virus released on purpose?

Rod

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Of course. Anyone with a brain knew that Covid infections would spike again 

Covid, the new name that they use to trick people into getting a product injected into them so they can make billions off of it and direct the funds into other "Noble" causes. 

5 minutes ago, irv said:

You're a weird little man. Says he was booted from TBP or accused enough about something that made him want to leave but still goes over there daily and creeps out members posts. "Balls Deep" I've posted 5-6 times in that thread but I'm balls deep. :lol:You're not quite right in the head, but of course you wouldn't see or recognize that nor know why other members left this site for that one.  :news:

Maybe quit concerning yourself with my posts and who they are with and you'll be fine.

Go back to your gang piling on Neal next door with the other 10 guys :thumb:  I'm sure they need the help.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Here’s the book.

http://reparti.free.fr/schwab2020.pdf

What page is that quote on?

i did not read the book myself.ive seen it referenced . i just did a deep dive into it a little more and it was attributed to klaus from a guy named john coleman , not from klaus himself or in his book.

my bad. so now that we got that out the way , what about everything else i just said?automatically untrue ?  

is he a swell guy now? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

i did not read the book myself.ive seen it referenced . i just did a deep dive into it a little more and it was attributed to klaus from a guy named john coleman , not from klaus himself or in his book.

my bad. so now that we got that out the way , what about everything else i just said?automatically untrue ?  

is he a swell guy now? 

No clue, only know about it from chatter on this site. Makes you wonder though, how it gets passed around as ‘fact’ when it sounds as ridiculous as it does.  Guess I’ll have to keep learning more about it. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No clue, only know about it from chatter on this site. Makes you wonder though, how it gets passed around as ‘fact’ when it sounds as ridiculous as it does.  Guess I’ll have to keep learning more about it. :thumbsup:

ive seen that said many many times when referencing that book.makes you wonder for sure.

21 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

ive seen that said many many times when referencing that book.makes you wonder for sure.

Swawb top advisor is on record asking what are we gonna do with all these useless people.

But nah, just a  conspiracy.

• Like 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

This didn't end well for lying Pfizer.

FfD4qEeXwAAB5uc?format=jpg&name=medium

I work across the street from a Pfizer plant, for some reason they stop Flying the American flag and it's been about a year now plus with no flag, they always had Old Glory flying. Hummm 

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Swawb top advisor is on record asking what are we gonna do with all these useless people.

But nah, just a  conspiracy.

im sure the quote didnt fall out the sky.its just not in his book, like i seen referenced that it was.

im under no delusion hes above it or something.

25 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Placebo effect alone provides at least 15% efficacy. 

You understand how that reads.  If one million people take a vax and one person dies, compared to one million people who dont and two people die, the clain is 50% efficacy.   Go hang your hat on that.

Pfizer had more people die in the vax group than placebo, from the getgo.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You understand how that reads.  If one million people take a vax and one person dies, compared to one million people who dont and two people die, the clain is 50% efficacy.   Go hang your hat on that.

Yeah ok. :lol: 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You SUCK at math.  It is not 50%.  Every time you post I think the next thing you say can't be any more stupid and then you prove me wrong.