Check your account email address ×

Was the virus released on purpose?

Rod

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sorry but its not done, until we say enough.  Hope you start to get it.

Well up here in NW Ontario we did :thumb: Now if you clowns in Southern Ontario quit making up rules for us that would be great :bc: MYOB per se

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They also stand with Ukraine and are sold on the climate change scam.

Hard no on both

36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Im listening.  We know it was a man made virus.  We don't know if it was released on purpose.  There is certainly evidence, in this day and age of The Great Reset, a clearly corrupt media and US government, Putins invasion of Ukraine, etc.,  that it could have been released on purpose.  And we don't have a money trail that would help tie it all together.  So yeah, how do you know?  At minimum, people need to be in jail if not much worse, if this was some grand conspiracy among the Soros, Davos crowd.

No one has proven it was man made. That’s a false statement. The facts are that several viruses almost identical to COVID-19 have been discovered in the wild. 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You want to know how stupid mankind is?

Multiple times over the past decades we've went on to exhume people who died with the Spanish influenza in permafrost areas to unfreeze or reanimate the virus.  Yes it wasn't good enough to leave a virus alone that killed maybe 80 million people worldwide....lets wake it up and study it. 

https://www.nytimes.com/1998/08/21/world/in-the-norwegian-permafrost-a-new-hunt-for-the-deadly-1918-flu-virus.html

During the first test of the atomic bomb scientists were not positive that the explosion wouldn't start earths atmosphere on fire.

The history of mankind is full of stories where science messes with what easily could end the human race.

Posted a number of times but spot on.

Some actually thought that trump economics worked. Some declared that Russia would never invade Ukraine. So yeah. Stupidity is everywhere. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Some actually thought that trump economics worked. Some declared that Russia would never invade Ukraine. So yeah. Stupidity is everywhere. 

Some have a POS bug out vehicle and think they are never wrong because they were a fake doctor.  :lmao:

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, HSR said:

Is that why you're TBP's newest member Irv??Found like minded people that all agree with each other??

If you're talking to your meth dealer friend Frankie tell him to cook up and extra batch and pay me my $500:thumb:

Infatuation is Badger going into the Pet photo thread and using pics of my pup for his Avatar because I'm ignoring him.Get your facts straight FFS

AD6A4DDB-09CF-47E6-A338-15526EBC8E5A.jpeg

Like minded people?  No.  Twat free zone for the most part?  Absolutely.  What a stupid thing to comment over.  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

We've noticed.  You go on and on lying about all sorts of stuff and never back any of it up.  Pathetic.

Give us an example.  If its all sorts of stuff this shouldn't be hard.  Is it like “false accusations of election fraud”?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Like minded people?  No.  Twat free zone for the most part?  Absolutely.  What a stupid thing to comment over.  

:lol: Yeah ok , you guys even named a member Red Twat. It’s nothing but a pick on dripper and twat and you’re one of the cool guys site. Fucking pathetic really. How many Official threads is there :roflcrying:

43 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Some have a POS bug out vehicle and think they are never wrong because they were a fake doctor.  :lmao:

I have two bug out vehicles now. Can’t decide which one to keep. I’m really liking the shorty. It’s amazing in the back country. Not sure where you get the doctor label….but ok. More rumors and bullshit I would  imagine. 

Edited by spin_dry

38 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The lad actually thinks he's smart, actually thinks his immature infatuation and numerous stalking posts with the likes of Frankie and Badger bring people in. :wacko:

25 minutes ago, HSR said:

:lol: Yeah ok , you guys even named a member Red Twat. It’s nothing but a pick on dripper and twat and you’re one of the cool guys site. Fucking pathetic really. How many Official threads is there :roflcrying:

Speaking of pathetic, and because you have to be logged in to see anything, do you just lurk there and creep out posts or do you do something different than that while logged in? :news:

17 minutes ago, irv said:

The lad actually thinks he's smart, actually thinks his immature infatuation and numerous stalking posts with the likes of Frankie and Badger bring people in. :wacko:

Speaking of pathetic, and because you have to be logged in to see anything, do you just lurk there and creep out posts or do you do something different than that while logged in? :news:

I usually check the meme thread for a laugh and when SSFB was active get the skinny on golf in the golf thread. Oddly enough Irv I have far more posts there than you:thumb: and have been a member for many years :thumb: I contributed in the hunting thread until Scooter acted like a twat and accused me of being a FatDave dupe. That was enough for me.Paranoid mf.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

No one has proven it was man made. That’s a false statement. The facts are that several viruses almost identical to COVID-19 have been discovered in the wild. 

Wet Market Bats !!!

6DF8F296-6F52-4160-BFC5-756889DA72EB.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Is that what you were gonna hang your head on? The vaccine lowers the patients natural immunity, you know, as in the ID in AIDS.  So no.  How about some other lies that arent lies.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

You know this because all you do is lurk there?  Ok. 😆It’s a small website, even smaller than this small website. Actually to me the definition of pathetic is being a “moderator“ on one of these websites.😆. We all post here, fine. But acting like one is any better or worse than the other is beyond lame.  I would find some new talking points if I were you, Or better yet log out of TBP if it is so beneath you.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Is that what you were gonna hang your head on? The vaccine lowers the patients natural immunity, you know, as in the ID in AIDS.  So no.  How about some other lies that arent lies.

What?!?! :lol:

Are you trying to make up a new disease called NAIDS?  If I get a flu shot this winter, I might get NAIDS?

Edited by akvanden
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

What?!?! :lol:

Are you trying to make up a new disease calls NAIDS?  If I get a flu shot this winter, I might get NAIDS?

What does AIDS stand for genius :lol:

Speaking for me personally do I think the vax causes full blown fag aids? No

But I do think in some people it triggers or cause some immune disorders. Yes. They openly admit this. 

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

What does AIDS stand for genius

You’re not following driftas logic. It’s ok.

I just need to know if I’m going to get NAIDS from my flu vaccine because it lowers my natural immunity and boosts my un-natural immunity. You know, NAIDS. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, akvanden said:

You’re not following driftas logic. It’s ok.

I just need to know if I’m going to get NAIDS from my flu vaccine because it lowers my natural immunity and boosts my un-natural immunity. You know, NAIDS. 

Does work require the flu shot? 

Probably not worth getting this year they are way off like usual. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, HSR said:

You quoted my thoughts on Ace's thoughts :thumb:

As for Covid,,,it's done here and has been for awhile.Town full of American tourists all summer ,zero outbreaks,no restrictions. Basically back to normal.

Just when you thought it was safe to remove your mask:lol:.....new wave and variant coming by end of November.  So it remains a current and future event.

https://www.wpxi.com/news/national/next-us-covid-wave/5QZZJWPMJC22KJAAPXPLAFCU3E/

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Just when you thought it was safe to remove your mask:lol:.....new wave and variant coming by end of November.  So it remains a current and future event.

https://www.wpxi.com/news/national/next-us-covid-wave/5QZZJWPMJC22KJAAPXPLAFCU3E/

They'll keep creating variants as long as guys like you suck it up :thumb:. Your link says US covid wave,not my problem.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You know this because all you do is lurk there?  Ok. 😆It’s a small website, even smaller than this small website. Actually to me the definition of pathetic is being a “moderator“ on one of these websites.😆. We all post here, fine. But acting like one is any better or worse than the other is beyond lame.  I would find some new talking points if I were you, Or better yet log out of TBP if it is so beneath you.

Sorta like Scooter changing Red Rockets name to Red Twat??? Yeah guys like that are dicks. I told Scooter he was a twat and you laughed :lol: true story.

So Mark you are going to sit here and tell me you haven't badmouthed FS or its members on TBP??With a straight face???

Let's see how honest you are:news: