Check your account email address ×

Get vaxxed for grandma!

Snake

15 minutes ago, Snake said:

This man railed on purebloods for months, like it was his job.

If a low grade moron like Morgan can get it, then the pro vax brain trust here have disappointed me...

He says he changed his mind because the facts changed… but they never did. They just couldn’t hide the truth anymore 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ACE said:

He says he changed his mind because the facts changed… but they never did. They just couldn’t hide the truth anymore 

At least he changed his mind and tried to come clean without embarrassing himself.

It didn't and won't work, he still looks like a fool since there isn't really a comeback for him.

Karma.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just wow.  Bring back the firing squads.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm sure he has no facts to backup his claims.

Proof is on you.  I made no claims other than you are full of shit and so far you keep proving me right.  If you want to be right, back something up for once.  You could start in the AIDS thread...or you can continue to backpedal.

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Proof is on you.  I made no claims other than you are full of shit and so far you keep proving me right.  If you want to be right, back something up for once.  You could start in the AIDS thread...or you can continue to backpedal.

well factually you have made claims to know what is true and bullshit. so how about you provide the real truth and debunk all of these claims with your evidence 

1 minute ago, Roosting said:

he dosent realize the door swings both ways.  quite narcissistic if you ask me 

Bingo. The man loves nothing more than to hear himself speak, and FS provides that soapbox for him.  

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

well factually you have made claims to know what is true and bullshit. so how about you provide the real truth and debunk all of these claims with your evidence 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He can't.

How about we let your "friends" debunk them for me.  These are the last two things I have called you out on.  If they aren't debunkable your "friends" will all say A)True.  Any other answer and they are debunked.

1) You claim that the vaccine causes AIDS.  

A) True

B) False

2) You claimed that there is a 40% increase in deaths over the 5 year baseline and it was 100% the vaccine that caused this

A) True

B) False

Of course amusingly you already admitted on #2 had other factors after 15 pages of side skirting it, but let's hear the real truth.

A or B guys.  You choose.

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

How about we let your "friends" debunk them for me.  These are the last two things I have called you out on.  If they aren't debunkable your "friends" will all say A)True.  Any other answer and they are debunked.

A) True

B) False

2) You claimed that there is a 40% increase in deaths over the 5 year baseline and it was 100% the vaccine that caused this

A) True

B) False

Of course amusingly you already admitted on #2 had other factors after 15 pages of side skirting it, but let's hear the real truth.

what about Hillary... 

:lol:

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

A) True

B) False

A) True

B) False

Hunter!!!

:lol:

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

A) True

B) False

A) True

B) False

Lyndon Baines Johnson!!! 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

A) True

B) False

A) True

B) False

Does the vax kill?

Yes or no?

Do you think Brook Jackson's lawyer is lying?

She is suing Pfizer for fraud, you know that data they wanted to hide for 75 years.  Pfizers official position, the fda knew we lied and didn't care.

Neither do dumb sheep apparently.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do you think Brook Jackson's lawyer is lying?

She is suing Pfizer for fraud, you know that data they wanted to hide for 75 years.  Pfizers official position, the fda knew we lied and didn't care.

Neither do dumb sheep apparently.

How do you sue a company with immunity via Operation Warp Speed? 

29 minutes ago, akvanden said:

How do you sue a company with immunity via Operation Warp Speed? 

Fraud you moron.  It invalidates immunity.  Fucking amature hour.

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Haha 1