Check your account email address ×

Get vaxxed for grandma!

Snake

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, akvanden said:

I didn't - please go back and read the conversation in it's entirety for context. Or don't, I really don't care. 

SO let's recap. You now know that covid vaccines don't entirely stop transmission - just as it was relayed to the entire world two years ago, same as the polio vaccine that you now know doesn't entirely stop transmission either. And you now know the differences between stable and unstable viruses and it's effect on efficacy. What a wonderful night of learning. :thumb:

Thats bullshit and you know it. Thats not at all what the media was saying even a year ago . 

Fauci the liar at 1:45

36 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Thats bullshit and you know it. Thats not at all what the media was saying even a year ago . 

Fauci the liar at 1:45

1) please refer back to Dec 2020 FDA release where it says it doesn’t stop transmission, which predates all of these. 2) logically speaking, why would a vaccine that’s not 100% effective be 100% effective at stopping transmission? No vaccines completely stop transmission, why would this one be magically different?3) refer back to Dec 2020.

This whole idea that it’s either 100% or it’s 0% with nothing in the middle is very stupid. “It doesn’t completely stop transmission so therefore it doesn’t work = 0%!” This thread was built on that premises. 9_9

:smack:

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

1) please refer back to Dec 2020 FDA release where it says it doesn’t stop transmission, which predates all of these. 2) logically speaking, why would a vaccine that’s not 100% effective be 100% effective at stopping transmission? No vaccines completely stop transmission, why would this one be magically different?3) refer back to Dec 2020.

This whole idea that it’s either 100% or it’s 0% with nothing in the middle is very stupid. “It doesn’t completely stop transmission so therefore it doesn’t work = 0%!” This thread was built on that premises. 9_9

But but they changed the definition of vaccination.

:mc:

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

So just ignore the fact that we have been lied to my Fauci and MSM? 

That is all my point is. You say YOU knew it doesn't 100% stop transmission but does the average American? And for what its worth I did see posts of you claiming it wasnt 100% so Ill give you props for that. 

My point is strictly the brain washing and lies the average person believes. Yet you seem only concerned with the other side. :dunno:

10 hours ago, akvanden said:

Would you like to know the differences between viruses that are stable with lower mutation rates like the measles, smallpox, and polio vs viruses that replicate fast and mutate often such as influenza and covid?

Would you like to know the efficacy of vaccines against stable vs unstable viruses?

He has no idea otherwise he wouldn't have stated natural immunity is infallible.

28 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

My point is strictly the brain washing and lies the average person believes. Yet you seem only concerned with the other side. :dunno:

Then you should blame the media.  While things were surely not presented straightforward by many, the media is what spun the web of confusion.  The details that were released were nowhere near as misleading as the nonsense that AC continues to propagate.  Both extremes are extremely ugly and suck donkey dick.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

He has no idea otherwise he wouldn't have stated natural immunity is infallible.

Then you should blame the media.  While things were surely not presented straightforward by many, the media is what spun the web of confusion.  The details that were released were nowhere near as misleading as the nonsense that AC continues to propagate.  Both extremes are extremely ugly and suck donkey dick.

Trust me I am pissed with the media and blame them. Not much I can do about it other than not watch it. Wish other people stopped watching also. Although I am not sure ratings even matter anymore to them.  :sad:

50 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The stopping of the virus transmission was the entire pretext for the vax passport.  All lies Bambi, all lies.  Globally they all lied.

The biggest fraud ever.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The stopping of the virus transmission was the entire pretext for the vax passport.  All lies Bambi, all lies.  Globally they all lied.

The biggest fraud ever.

Vax passport pretext?  I've never seen a vax passport, the requirement to have one, nor am I even sure what it would be.  Yes I remember those wanting to have a label for those with the shot, but it wasn't ever realized here or where I have traveled.

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Vax passport pretext?  I've never seen a vax passport, the requirement to have one, nor am I even sure what it would be.  Yes I remember those wanting to have a label for those with the shot, but it wasn't ever realized here or where I have traveled.

Germany you needed one to hit the grocery store.

Another miss.

• Gold Member

Here in CT there were places that wanted proof of vaccination to enter. NY also. Comedy Club was one of em because I bought tickets and ended up not going because of it. 

All that shit has seemed to stop now tho.

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

So just ignore the fact that we have been lied to my Fauci and MSM? 

That is all my point is. You say YOU knew it doesn't 100% stop transmission but does the average American? And for what its worth I did see posts of you claiming it wasnt 100% so Ill give you props for that. 

Sure, they could have been more clear and used language like ‘reduces’ vs stop. The word ‘reduces’ though is a concept missed by several on here.

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The biggest fraud ever.

Ok Mr 0%.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How it started.

Fe1Wid3aMAA8aAR?format=jpg&name=medium

How it's going.

Fe1WieJaAAAnMWk?format=jpg&name=medium

You see the word reduction in there? That’s how it was and still is.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

No you don't.  Have you been to a grocery store in Germany?  I was in Aldi in June.  

Germany was one of the worse.  All based on lies.  What does that tell you?

https://www.traveloffpath.com/travel-advisory-germany-locks-down-unvaccinated-people/

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Sure, they could have been more clear and used language like ‘reduces’ vs stop. The word ‘reduces’ though is a concept missed by several on here.

Ok Mr 0%.

Based on what test idiot?  

You've been had, at least try to have some self respect.

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Ok Mr 0%.

Is there really a reduction though? 

No way to prove it, all we know is most people have now had covid and spread it vaxxed or not. 

I caught it from my sister who was Vaxxed then tested positive on actually my second go around. You may recall. 

I wish we really knew how much it has helped. 

Edited by EvilBird

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Based on what test idiot?  

You've been had, at least try to have some self respect.

You just posted a tweet on a UK study yesterday, dummy.

Are you familiar with viral load? Are you familiar with the concept of someone who is more sick with a higher viral load shedding more of the virus than those less sick?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

No way to prove it, all we know is most people have now had covid and spread it vaxxed or not. 

But you can prove reduction. There are numerous studies, even one AC posted yesterday.

• Gold Member
Just now, akvanden said:

But you can prove reduction. There are numerous studies, even one AC posted yesterday.

tough to prove reduction when there is also herd immunity and mutations no? 

15 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You just posted a tweet on a UK study yesterday, dummy.

Are you familiar with viral load? Are you familiar with the concept of someone who is more sick with a higher viral load shedding more of the virus than those less sick?

I called that bullshit.  You moving the post again.