Check your account email address ×

Get vaxxed for grandma!

Snake

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I actually think it was an accomplishment of sorts. In the beginning we were all going to die from COVID and he acted, like a president is supposed to do. What happened from there is typical govt corruption

Trump was lied to. But I doubt he would have tried to make people take it by force like Biden did

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Great but you made a statement of fact while not knowing anything about his medical history or the nature of his seizure. 

I get why people took it in the beginning, there was no reason to think there was any mistrust.  But now the evidence is overwhelming and the governments are trying to protect their asses at the cost of its own citizens health.

Some still can't see they've been duped.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I get why people took it in the beginning, there was no reason to think there was any mistrust.  But now the evidence is overwhelming and the governments are trying to protect their asses at the cost of its own citizens health.

I understand that but what does that have to do with you saying that Coach Hart a seizure because of the vax only hours after it happened? 🤷🏻🤔

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

Trump was lied to. But I doubt he would have tried to make people take it by force like Biden did

And that is the govt corruption I am talking about. How can a pharmaceutical company have so much influence? Because all of the politicians are for sale. Watch the documentary about Purdue pharma, was pretty disgusting

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

And that is the govt corruption I am talking about. How can a pharmaceutical company have so much influence? Because all of the politicians are for sale. Watch the documentary about Purdue pharma, was pretty disgusting

Yep…it all goes back to money/dark money in politics. Until that is addressed(which will never happen) we are fucked.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trump made the vax, (actually its was already made), he didn't force it on anyone.

Trump knows more about vaccines than the epidemiologists, believe me. LOL

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I understand that but what does that have to do with you saying that Coach Hart a seizure because of the vax only hours after it happened? 🤷🏻🤔

Have you seen the number of healthy people dropping on the field, people esp under 30 and dying with heart issues.

It ain't normal anymore.  

Then the media is quick to say its not the vax.  The media is owned and is a propaganda arm for the deep state.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep…it all goes back to money/dark money in politics. Until that is addressed(which will never happen) we are fucked.

Watching that was really disturbing. Not that I didnt already know but even in the face of mounting deaths they still covered it up and kept going. Thats the kind of stuff people should be hung for

• Like 2

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trump made the vax, (actually its was already made), he didn't force it on anyone.

Didn't force it but neither did Biden. 

I need something better than that before I pat him on the back. The rushed vaccine was a response to the insane Democrats crying from the start,  not me.

"We need more ventilators" was another one.  

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

I actually think it was an accomplishment of sorts. In the beginning we were all going to die from COVID and he acted, like a president is supposed to do. What happened from there is typical govt corruption

Agreed

12 minutes ago, ACE said:

Agreed.  Who else was he going to lean on, other than that fucking quack Fauci?  I think near the end, he realized he was duped just like the American people were duped.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Exactly

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Exactly.  Some here still don't seem to get that.  When my brothers own cardiologist said no to the vacc, and that its dangerous, that was the final straw for me.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Fucking sheep...

Who’s the sheep? Nice work on finding something that was published in December 2020. 9_9

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-takes-key-action-fight-against-covid-19-issuing-emergency-use-authorization-first-covid-19

image.png

Edited by akvanden
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I never understood why we allow corporate influence in politics.  Sounds like a simple solution.

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Didn't force it but neither did Biden. 

I need something better than that before I pat him on the back. The rushed vaccine was a response to the insane Democrats crying from the start,  not me.

"We need more ventilators" was another one.  

???

Biden did actually.  The vax pass would never have been discussed if Trump was president.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I never understood why we allow corporate influence in politics.  Sounds like a simple solution.

I agree….not much we can do in this country when our Supreme Court is bought and paid for.🤷🏻

It was argued in 2009 and decided in 2010. The court held 5-4 that the free speech clause of the First Amendment prohibits the government from restricting independent expenditures for political campaigns by corporations, including nonprofit corporations, labor unions, and other associations.
Majority: Kennedy, joined by Roberts, Scalia, Alito; Thomas (all but Part IV); Stevens, ...
Citations: 558 U.S. 310 (more)130 S. Ct. 876; 175 L. Ed. 2d 753; 2010 U.S. LEXIS 766
Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

That's why they forced the vax passport, to stop transmission.

Fucking idiot sheep.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I agree….

It was argued in 2009 and decided in 2010. The court held 5-4 that the free speech clause of the First Amendment prohibits the government from restricting independent expenditures for political campaigns by corporations, including nonprofit corporations, labor unions, and other associations.
Majority: Kennedy, joined by Roberts, Scalia, Alito; Thomas (all but Part IV); Stevens, ...
Citations: 558 U.S. 310 (more)130 S. Ct. 876; 175 L. Ed. 2d 753; 2010 U.S. LEXIS 766

We're being governed by special interests that have no vote.

This needs to end.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yes Trump was lied too constantly. 

Biden may have said "take it , you wont get covid" and " we are running out of patience" and "this is a pandemic of the unvaxxed" ......all inexcusable but in the end he didn't pass a law and nobody broke down my door forcing me to take a jab. So I cant say Biden made people take it by force

It was all scare tactics and it still is working. The line was almost out the door yesterday of people getting boosters :suicide:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

???

Biden did actually.  The vax pass would never have been discussed if Trump was president.

I can go anywhere I want in America without a vax pass. Even NYC. Most Restaurants are not following this BS. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Biden may have said "take it , you wont get covid" and " we are running out of patience" and "this is a pandemic of the unvaxxed" ......all inexcusable but in the end he didn't pass a law and nobody broke down my door forcing me to take a jab. So I cant say Biden made people take it by force

It was all scare tactics and it still is working. The line was almost out the door yesterday of people getting boosters :suicide:

Many people were fired for not taking it.  Glab you weren't but that doesn't mean others were not.

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Firing people unless they take a medical treatment is force. 

• Like 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Many people were fired for not taking it.  Glab you weren't but that doesn't mean others were not.

I don't know a single person that was presented that as a necessity.  

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I can go anywhere I want in America without a vax pass. Even NYC. Most Restaurants are not following this BS. 

I've never even seen it asked for ever.  Not even in Europe.  Seriously not even heard of this being a request or requirement.  I've been in a good 15 states since the pandemic started as well.  

• Like 2