Check your account email address ×

Get vaxxed for grandma!

Snake

40 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So you don't know if it works. You're not vaxxed.

:bc:

I know it dose not work . Pretty basic 

If you have your virtue signal card and still catch a covid you were suckered . If you caught a covid from another vitrue card member it also showes it not only dose not work for catching but dose not work for transmiting . It is hard to admit it get it but deep down you know you were the fool and now you are just playing the but my fusion 900 is great game for some bizarre reason .

• Like 1

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Exactly. Trump is still out there pushing the vaccine at his rallies and his followers still love him. Crazy.

47 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Vaxxed hypocritical faggot says what? 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Fyi neither are you a vaccine prevents you from getting a virus.  Can't even remember the last time I had to get my small pox boosters or a polio booster .

Don't think I have even seen a story about someone catching a case of small pox after getting the vaccine.  

Now your drug you can't help but fight for is another story with a pathetic always  shifting effectiveness story to follow . 

Kind of sad to watch the people who were suckered know they were suckered fight to attempt to keep them self convinced sort of that they are not the fools who were taken for a ride 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Fyi neither are you a vaccine prevents you from getting a virus.  Can't even remember the last time I had to get my small pox boosters or a polio booster .

Don't think I have even seen a story about someone catching a case of small pox after getting the vaccine.  

Now your drug you can't help but fight for is another story with a pathetic always  shifting effectiveness story to follow . 

Kind of sad to watch the people who were suckered know they were suckered fight to attempt to keep them self convinced sort of that they are not the fools who were taken for a ride 

Lots to say for someone who isn't even vaxxed.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

So the vax you got did more than let you travel.

He's stop the fuck on, you on the otherhand are a fucking gullible sheep idiot.

AIDS!

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Lots to say for someone who isn't even vaxxed.

Yep and yet to get sick even after being around lemming who got there shots and had covid anyway. Getting   Suckered in is not somthing you should really be to ashamed of lots of people beleved what the magic box on the wall kept telling them . I get it it is hard to have to view your self as gullible but here we are you are full of a worthless drug and just can't help defending your foolish decisions.  

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Yep and yet to get sick even after being around lemming who got there shots and had covid anyway. Getting   Suckered in is not somthing you should really be to ashamed of lots of people beleved what the magic box on the wall kept telling them . I get it it is hard to have to view your self as gullible but here we are you are full of a worthless drug and just can't help defending your foolish decisions.  

No one gets sick who isn't vaccinated? More die who are vaxxed than not.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's your least concern actually.

Your wife's got 3. Maybe you should be more concerned about her instead of arguing with strangers on the internet if you're that worried.

:lol:

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Never said that.  Jumping to conclusions that some random person had a seizure and it must be the vax however is certified crazy talk.

thousands of.... :lolz:

24 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Vaxxed hypocritical faggot says what? 

you sure are obsessed with calling people faggots rather than talking like an adult... 

7 hours ago, akvanden said:

Nope. Old info. It helps in the same sense that the vaccines help you not get sick/as sick which overall lowers your viral load, but….still old and unsensational.  Kind of like old YouTube clips of tennis players from 2011. 

Lol are you sure it even dose that? Sure shit is not stopping the vaxed from getting sick . In face every person I know who catches a covid now has there shots . Colin got covid during our atv deal 2 weeks ago were were all sharing pipes etc sleeping in my camper yet only one to catch covid was the only vaccinated guy not me not kip not Jeff.  Fucking worthless drug . 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Your wife's got 3. Maybe you should be more concerned about her instead of arguing with strangers on the internet if you're that worried.

Sure I'm concerned, but what does that change really.  She gets she was scammed, you don't.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

thousands of.... :lolz:

you sure are obsessed with calling people faggots rather than talking like an adult... 

Ben is rubbing off on me I guess. 

Go cry faggot. 

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, akvanden said:

Ummm, no, everyone knew from day 1 aka Dec 2020 that it didn’t 100% stop transmission. Nothing has changed. If you need, I can repost the link from two years ago so you can re-read it. 

:pc: These are fucking great quotes. 

On 7/22/2021 at 10:15 AM, akvanden said:

You're not aware of the fact they're recommending everyone get the vaccine, regardless if you've had it before or not? Doesn't that fly in the face of your claim?

Public announcement: Ace's household has herd immunity, therefore, lets declare Canada has herd immunity. Only certain areas need it to achieve it.

On 7/19/2021 at 9:42 AM, akvanden said:

How many threads have been started casting doubt on the vaccine. How many threads have been started casting doubt on other "treatments?"

On 7/19/2021 at 9:54 AM, akvanden said:

And here I thought everyone had already made up their mind and thought it was a farce. Glad to hear glad to hear you're still hopeful for it - maybe we'll see some hopeful posts sometime soon.

On 7/19/2021 at 9:39 AM, akvanden said:

Those aren't clinical studies. Those timelines also coincide with mass availability of vaccine, and summer/warm weather (which you guys are keen on pointing out).

On 7/17/2021 at 9:47 PM, akvanden said:

The Israeli government is telling you to get the vaccine. Stop trusting the msm.

On 7/17/2021 at 8:19 AM, akvanden said:

A vaccine working as intended doesn’t logically make sense? We’re not talking about case rates, just deaths. Yes, case rates are down ( vaccine, summer, whatever) but the people who are still dying are largely unvaccinated. That does make sense.

On 7/16/2021 at 10:53 AM, akvanden said:

Weird, it's like people who got the polio vaccine didn't get polio. I wonder if there's a correlation. 

On 7/29/2021 at 9:58 AM, akvanden said:

1) The very first clinical studies that allowed the FDA to grant EUA speaks to contraction - 95% efficacy, remember those?

2) Logically speaking, if you had less of the virus in your body, you'd be less infectious. 

But since we're past logic, here's a study for you.

"Two studies from Israel, posted as preprints on 16 July, find that two doses of the vaccine made by pharmaceutical company Pfizer, based in New York City, and biotechnology company BioNTech, based in Mainz, Germany, are 81% effective at preventing SARS-CoV-2 infections. And vaccinated people who do get infected are up to 78% less likely to spread the virus to household members than are unvaccinated people. Overall, this adds up to very high protection against transmission, say researchers."

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02054-z

On 7/28/2021 at 10:54 PM, akvanden said:

You mean, the evidence that is continually thrown at you that you and others so easily dismiss? "I don't believe that", "don't believe the MSMs" "that's bullshit." 

They didn't even study it? You're not aware of the clinical trials all the vaccines had to go through to get EUA from the FDA which in the next few months will be fully authorized? Against the original strain it was 95% effective in preventing positive test, meaning the vaccine was so effective at lowering the viral load that it was untraceable. The lower the viral load, the lower the spread. Have things changed and will things change with Delta and potential future variants? Yes. Does the vaccine still provide a better more predictable response that lowers viral load and hospitalization? Yes. Is EVERY SINGLE MAJOR MEDICAL INSTITUTION still recommending vaccination, even if you've had COVID before, even in the face of the new variants? YES.

Look for yourself.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/coronavirus-covid-19

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/vaccines

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/landing/covid-19-vaccine

Here's some more evidence, that I've easily repeated multiple times that without a doubt you will dismiss. 9,000 deaths in June from COVID, 90%+ were unvaccinated. And you want people to believe the vaccines has no benefit? There will undoubtedly be very similar numbers for July. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/e2-80-98devastating-e2-80-99-hospitals-prepare-for-preventable-surge-as-covid-delta-variant-attacks-unvaccinated/ar-AAMG7eX

Since January, Chang said, only seven of more than 1,100 hospitalized patients at Parkland had been vaccinated. In Dallas, those hospitalized are almost exclusively people who have chosen not to get a vaccine. In Dallas County, only 52% of the population over 12 years old has been fully vaccinated, according to county data.

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/oregon-hospitals-unvaccinated-covid-frustration/283-e4427ed0-c618-483a-84d1-13fab9542272

"Now we know the science, we have a vaccine. This is a completely preventable problem," said Zonies. "It is taxing. How we know this is people are leaving the profession. They're exhausted. Which ultimately feeds the problem, which is we already have a limited number of beds. And now we can't staff the beds we have, in some cases, because we don't have people to take care of patients."

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/florida-hospital-sees-most-covid-19-patients-since-start-of-pandemic-with-over-90-unvaccinated/

"Florida hospital sees most COVID-19 patients since start of pandemic, with over 90% unvaccinated"

Good God man is right.

On 7/27/2021 at 2:18 PM, akvanden said:

I already mentioned this in post, no?

Simple question: will you get the vaccine once FDA approved? Or is it just a talking point for you until then.

On 7/24/2021 at 2:23 PM, akvanden said:

Conspiracy theories GALORE.

There was no PPE shortage 

Hospitals were never full

Biden didn’t win

Covid death counts are wrong

Covids not bad

Masks don’t work

The vaccine doesn’t work

Unvaccinated aren’t majority dying

:smack:

On 7/22/2021 at 4:09 PM, akvanden said:

By the way, you forgot the first number in the study (65.9%) that would compare to the 95% of our mRNA vaccines. So Chinese quality not very similar.

A large observational study in Chile further estimated that full immunization with CoronaVac had adjusted vaccine effectiveness of 65.9% for the prevention of COVID-19, 87.5% for hospitalization, 90.3% for ICU admission, and 86.3% for death

On 7/22/2021 at 4:02 PM, akvanden said:

John Hopkins, University of Chicago Medicine, Mayo.

Why COVID-19 Vaccines Offer Better Protection Than Infection
Vaccination offers longer, stronger immunity, says virologist Sabra Klein.
https://www.jhsph.edu/covid-19/articles/why-covid-19-vaccines-offer-better-protection-than-infection.html

Do I still need the vaccine if I’ve already had COVID-19?: Absolutely.
https://www.uchicagomedicine.org/forefront/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/do-i-need-a-vaccine-if-i-had-covid

"Natural immunity to coronaviruses, such as those that cause colds, is not long-lasting, and reinfection is possible," says John O'Horo, M.D., an infectious diseases physician at Mayo Clinic.

https://www.mayoclinichealthsystem.org/hometown-health/featured-topic/recent-infection-could-affect-covid-19-vaccination

On 7/22/2021 at 11:49 AM, akvanden said:

John Hopkins, University of Chicago Medicine, Mayo.

Why COVID-19 Vaccines Offer Better Protection Than Infection
Vaccination offers longer, stronger immunity, says virologist Sabra Klein.
https://www.jhsph.edu/covid-19/articles/why-covid-19-vaccines-offer-better-protection-than-infection.html

Do I still need the vaccine if I’ve already had COVID-19?: Absolutely.
https://www.uchicagomedicine.org/forefront/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/do-i-need-a-vaccine-if-i-had-covid

"Natural immunity to coronaviruses, such as those that cause colds, is not long-lasting, and reinfection is possible," says John O'Horo, M.D., an infectious diseases physician at Mayo Clinic.

https://www.mayoclinichealthsystem.org/hometown-health/featured-topic/recent-infection-could-affect-covid-19-vaccination

Let me know how many more low IQ strawman links you want. 

On 8/8/2021 at 10:37 AM, akvanden said:

No one wants to comment on Trumps 100M dead without vaccine? What’s more outrageous, Biden quoting 350M vaccinated, or Trump quoting 100M dead?!?

On 8/4/2021 at 12:04 AM, akvanden said:

So the vaccines aren't worthless because they're keeping the vaccinated out of the hospital.

Only deaths count now? Ok - Here's another fun fact - 9000 people died from COVID in the US in June, 90%+ of them were unvaccinated.

Tell me some more about the vaccines not working here in the US, or how lambda variant was created by those with the vaccine in Peru. 

On 8/2/2021 at 9:45 AM, akvanden said:

It's a useless comment as it was never developed as a flu/cold vaccine. 

And yeah, the vaccines do nothing. :smack:

On 7/30/2021 at 9:21 PM, akvanden said:

Wow. Tell me the difference between preventing and contracting?

I can’t contact a virus if it’s prevented by a vaccine.

On 7/30/2021 at 11:50 AM, akvanden said:

Interim findings from this clinical trial, using data from participants with a median of 2 months of follow-up, indicate that the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine efficacy after 2 doses was 94.1% (95% confidence interval = 89.3%–96.8%) in preventing symptomatic, laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 among persons without evidence of previous SARS-CoV-2 infection, which was the primary study endpoint.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm695152e1.htm?s_cid=mm695152e1_w

Do you mind if I refer to you as "hippie anti-vaxxer"? Or do you prefer "liberal anti-vaxxer"?

On 7/30/2021 at 11:47 AM, akvanden said:

No, the clinical trials said they were effective at preventing infection. Severe outcomes too, for sure. (Yes, it was against the first strain, yes, it's change since with the delta variant, stay on topic)

• Based on evidence from clinical trials, in people aged 18 years and older, the Moderna vaccine was 94.1% effective at preventing laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 infection in people who received two doses and had no evidence of being previously infected.

Vaccine, like other vaccines, that helps promote immunity.