Check your account email address ×

Get vaxxed for grandma!

Snake

10 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

same time they said if you got jabbed you wouldn't catch covid or spread it. 

It was a learning curve for both sides. 

I told people here online and in person I got Covid at least three times a year ago and they literally laughed at me and said its impossible. Now we know that is absolutely possible. 

You know the PCR test is not reliable if that's your only gauge, so you could have other issues.

I'm pretty sure I had covid in late 2019 before anyone knew what this was and it hit me good for about 10 days.  I thought I got it again a couple of months ago as I felt off for a few days but tested negative, wife felt worse and she test positive.   Natural immunity is far better than any bs from a vax.

• Like 1

I love how the pro-vaxxer's find it so hard to admit they were duped, conned, fooled and lied into getting the jabs. I mean, at the time, they likely thought they were so smart, so above getting fooled into this, and now. :lol:

Admit it, be pissed and do your part to ensure it never happens again instead of still clinging to a thread of hope that you possibly weren't lied to. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Pfizer actually lists them moron.  Try a fucking real source for once.

Let's see the list.

Is AIDS on it?

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You know the PCR test is not reliable if that's your only gauge, so you could have other issues.

I'm pretty sure I had covid in late 2019 before anyone knew what this was and it hit me good for about 10 days.  I thought I got it again a couple of months ago as I felt off for a few days but tested negative, wife felt worse and she test positive.   Natural immunity is far better than any bs from a vax.

Due to my Wife's job being around Covid positive people day in and day out for 2 years now its no surprise I got it as much as I did. If she was positive so was I, we never isolated. She has 5 coworkers out right now with Covid. I will never test again dont even care anymore.

• Like 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

You've seen it already.  You're just too stupid to acknowledge it.

AIDS isnt on it.

You're to stupid to acknowledge that.

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

AIDS isnt on it.

The vax is reaking havoc on the immune system dude, pull your head out of the sand.

Pfizer also said you wouldn't get covid or transmit covid if you got the vax.  How did that work out.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

So have we learned anything from this? That our govt is corrupt and they lie. They lie about pretty much every crisis. 

Yep that pretty much sums it up. 

And they win again because now its just one more thing to argue about. Choose your side. Divide and conquer . :news:

So have we learned anything from this? That our govt is corrupt and they lie. They lie about pretty much every crisis. 

Exactly. Trump is still out there pushing the vaccine at his rallies and his followers still love him. Crazy.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The vax is reaking havoc on the immune system dude, pull your head out of the sand.

Pfizer also said you wouldn't get covid or transmit covid if you got the vax.  How did that work out.

Then why are you using Pfizer list then as an example of side effects? You can't have it both ways.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Exactly. Trump is still out there pushing the vaccine at his rallies and his followers still love him. Crazy.

Trump isn't President anymore. 

Your television including precious Fox news is still pushing the vax. 

This message is brought to you by Pfizer.  

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Thats something Trumpers and democrats dont like to bring up. Trump brought us the vaccines. Operation "warp speed" Like it or not he got it done, whether in the interest of public health of for evil you can decide for yourself. 

• Like 2

• Gold Member

Thats something Trumpers and democrats dont like to bring up. Trump brought us the vaccines. Operation "warp speed" Like it or not he got it done, whether in the interest of public health of for evil you can decide for yourself. 

Main reason why I cant stand Trump anymore 

Cut the tape and rushed vax giving Drug Companies and Government more power. 

Edited by EvilBird

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

It’s just getting more and more blatant every time. They don’t even care to hide it anymore. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Main reason why I cant stand Trump anymore 

I actually think it was an accomplishment of sorts. In the beginning we were all going to die from COVID and he acted, like a president is supposed to do. What happened from there is typical govt corruption

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Pfizer actually lists them moron.  Try a fucking real source for once.

Great but you made a statement of fact while not knowing anything about his medical history or the nature of his seizure. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

Just now, ACE said:

It’s just getting more and more blatant every time. They don’t even care to hide it anymore. 

I agree, they are doing it right in our faces because they know we wont do shit about it. Every election you are still going to vote for the giant douche or the turd sandwich