Check your account email address ×

Obviously one of Mainecat's poor migrants, looking for a job...

Suspect arrested in fatal Las Vegas mass stabbing was in country illegally, U.S. officials say 

A Guatemalan man charged with stabbing eight people on the Las Vegas strip, two fatally, was in the United States illegally, officials told Just the News.

https://justthenews.com/nation/crime/suspect-charged-fatal-las-vegas-mass-stabbing-was-country-illegally-us-officials-say

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Suspect arrested in fatal Las Vegas mass stabbing was in country illegally, U.S. officials say 

A Guatemalan man charged with stabbing eight people on the Las Vegas strip, two fatally, was in the United States illegally, officials told Just the News.

https://justthenews.com/nation/crime/suspect-charged-fatal-las-vegas-mass-stabbing-was-country-illegally-us-officials-say

No pampers will point point to you eople are not iligal he saw that on the magic box on the wall 

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

There is a whole lot more of that Riff Raff that has crossed into our country. May those that approve of our open borders get them as neighbors.

They emptied violent criminals out of prisons down there & bussed them up here. Told them if they come back- they go back to prison.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Meanwhile red states have the highest crime rates. But yeah lookie what snake found that one bad guy.

Show me the statistics on that if you will .

Blue city's have the worst murder and crime numbers in the countery this is fact .

Now post up your statistics and prove me wrong 

57 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Blue city's have the worst murder and crime numbers in the countery this is fact .

I have posted it before look it up.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Quick Joe to the Biden cave

1759407912_Batman2.jpg.39b4ba4c62b6972eb95d74b322a73ff1.jpg

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I have posted it before look it up.

How do you feel about deaths at the border being up over 400% under Biden??.:news:

15 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

And another duh underground source:lol:

Huh…interesting…..

Now, for the rest of the story. In a report Third Way recently released, we found that murder was much more prevalent in red states than blue states. That’s right. In 2020, homicide rates were a stunning 40 percent higher in the 25 states that former President Donald Trump won compared to the 25 won by current President Joe Biden. Of the 10 states with the highest 2020 per capita murder rates in America, eight of them not only voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020, they voted Republican in every presidential election this century.

Mississippi — a state that neither conjures up weak on crime images nor Democratic officeholders — topped the charts with a 2020 murder rate twice that of blue Illinois, thrice that of bluer California, and four times that of bluest New York. The red states of Louisiana, Kentucky, Alabama and Missouri rounded out the top five and each had murder rates at least six times Massachusetts, four times New Jersey and just shy of twice that of Michigan. These blue states are home to the “crime-is-out-of-control” cities you read about daily — Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City, Boston, Newark and Detroit. They generate the headlines, the outrage and the political backlash.

Yet, media coverage is essentially mum about Lexington, Kentucky, which has set back-to-back murder records, has a homicide rate twice that of New York City and has a Republican mayor. Tulsa and Oklahoma City have Republican mayors, a Republican governor and murder rates that dwarf that of Los Angeles. Jacksonville was the murder capital of Florida in 2020 with its Republican mayor, governor and a stratospheric homicide rate that if it were matched in New York City would’ve added more than 1,000 murders that year.

And to top it off, the homicide rate in Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-Calif.) San Francisco was half that of House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy’s (R-Calif.) Bakersfield, the largest city in Kern County and one with a Republican mayor — with overwhelming Trump support and not a whiff of flirtation with defund the police movements. In fact, the murder capital of California for six years running is sleepy Kern County130 miles from Los Angeles and 306 miles from San Francisco, the two California locales most often associated with the crime-is-out-of-control national headlines that have dominated U.S. crime  and political coverage.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/3274797-we-have-a-murder-problem-in-america-especially-in-red-states/

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Actually they don't per capita.

8 out of the top 10 are Republican run cities.