Check your account email address ×

The Covid Vaccine causes AIDS

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's documented in the Pfizer data they wanted 75 years to hide.  Look it up idiot.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He thinks that was justified.:lol:

I don't think it's justified. What I don't understand is why you can't tell the truth. Even about the simplest of things.

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He thinks that was justified.:lol:

The information is out there, people just have to want to see it.

its no secret Doctors around the world are reporting many side effects from these shots. auto immune issues are just one of those.

Just now, old indy said:

its no secret Doctors around the world are reporting many side effects from these shots. auto immune issues are just one of those.

Absolutely.  We've heard.  Like AIDS.  Although that wasn't from a Dr, but a confused dipshit.  Perhaps he heard it from a Dr and has details he will share though.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, old indy said:

No one's debating the information that is out there. What we are debating is the misinformation that ArcticCrusher is spreading.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

If your boyfriend shoots a load in your bum full of aids I don't think the COVID jab matters.

Well AC stated when your doc shoots a load of covid vax in your blood you will get AIDS.  While both are poking, not sure why that confuses him.  

• Gold Member
12 hours ago, Steve753 said:

No one's debating the information that is out there. What we are debating is the misinformation that ArcticCrusher is spreading.

You are the "misinformation" Karen. 

Its fucking pathetic :lol:

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Snake said:

I've seen obsession before..... never a 10 page obsession....

Na, I've been confined to the basement with lots of time.  Figure it was about time someone shut the moron up.  He's a fucking fool and anyone who thinks he isn't is as big of a fool.  He's posted more than anyone in this thread...if that is fishing,  he sucks at it.

The vax causes AIDS.  ROFL.

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Na, I've been confined to the basement with lots of time.  Figure it was about time someone shut the moron up.  He's a fucking fool and anyone who thinks he isn't is as big of a fool.  He's posted more than anyone in this thread...if that is fishing,  he sucks at it.

Lost_Big_Musky_grande.gif?v=1594927918

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I laughed my ass off every time you post that you think you speak for everyone, you certainly are an arrogant fuck aren't you. You aren't shutting anybody up stay in the basement. :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I laughed my ass off every time you post that you think you speak for everyone, you certainly are an arrogant fuck aren't you. You aren't shutting anybody up stay in the basement. :thumbsup:

You comprehend as well as AC.  

As for everyone, so far only that dumbass believes that the vax causes AIDS....unless you are that dumb too.

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

As for everyone, so far only that dumbass believes that the vax causes AIDS....unless you are that dumb too.

Are there studies that show the vaccine affects the immune system?

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Never said that, I just find it funny how many times you have posted that "on one"<<< speaking for the whole site. You sound like a jerk off when you post shit like that. :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Are there studies that show the vaccine affects the immune system?

So that means it causes AIDS?  AC says so.  

On 10/7/2022 at 8:31 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

The vax causes AIDS.  

Anyone who doesn't call out that stupidity is as dumb as he is.

9 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Never said that, I just find it funny how many times you have posted that "on one"<<< speaking for the whole site. You sound like a jerk off when you post shit like that. :thumbsup:

You read with a bias...and suck at comprehension.  Go play in the retard thread where you belong.

And as for the "no one" in this thread, I have faith that outside of Lloyd no one is dumb enough to truly believe the vax causes AIDS.

Edited by Deephaven

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

So that means it causes AIDS?  AC says so.  

Anyone who doesn't call out that stupidity is as dumb as he is.

So how did you get AIDS? I'm sure the class would be interested to know. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

You read with a bias...and suck at comprehension.  Go play in the retard thread where you belong.

Looks like that's where you like to play you sure have enough Post in there. I can start one just for you if you like? :dunno:

• Haha 1