Check your account email address ×

The Covid Vaccine causes AIDS

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

ironic that masking, distancing, washing our fucking hands, etc. all ended before the midterms... and cases are going up?  GTFOH!!!

ya know what else?  those petri dishes of every flu and virus we call schools, all back in session in person and my daughters vaxxed boyfriend tested positive this week and quarantined himself.

here's a phrase people should learn... https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/computer-science/causal-relationship

maybe they'll bring the mandates back in late November just in time for the Christmas recession.:lol:

Do you even know how a mask works, it doesn't unless it's a resperator.  Distancing ffsakes even Brix said they made that up.

Washing hands is correct.

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Do not know . Not friendly with them . I saw the fire trucks . Talked with a bud who was one of the emt on site and talked with neighbors.  They were renters and I never bother getting friendly with renters they are never around for more than a few yrs . And when you move in and plant a Biden sign in your yard I won't even wave lol

I had my first near death bilateral PE at 44 in 2015 and my second at 49 in 2019 and I was in great shape.  (See previous post somewhere in this thread about it)

there was no covid19 or vax then

I also know a cop who died from bilateral PE in 2018, getting up off his toilet, guy ate healthy and worked out like a maniac.  He was 42.

tell me more about this young man... was he active, did he sit a lot, what kind of work did he do, etc?  I'm curious because I've actually beat the grim reaper twice at this game... so far.  

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's garbage along with your fackcheck sponsored by Pfizer.

much like your false prophet Donald J Trump... you just refuse to concede when you know you've lost.  

• Like 1

Getting close to 10 pages of deflecting Lloyd.  Almost 24 hours.  Have you given up looking for the answer on twitter?  Your antivax cult not able to help?  Your flock is letting you down.  You were so convinced you had the explanation for why the vax causes AIDS you had me bookmark it...but you obviously don't have shit.  Have to tuck your head between your legs and swallow your pride and go back to the other dumb sheep you hang out with and ask for help again.  Sad that you lack the intellect to do this on your own.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Again AC is lying. Like he always does. He likes to bend the truth and moves goal posts, that's why he refuses to show the 75 yr Pfizer link, because then he would know its bullshit.

The truth is Pfizer would've took 75 yrs to release all the data if they released so many pages at a time. Not releasing it all in 75 yrs like the liar AC is claiming.

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Getting close to 10 pages of deflecting Lloyd.  Almost 24 hours.  Have you given up looking for the answer on twitter?  Your antivax cult not able to help?  Your flock is letting you down.  You were so convinced you had the explanation for why the vax causes AIDS you had me bookmark it...but you obviously don't have shit.  Have to tuck your head between your legs and swallow your pride and go back to the other dumb sheep you hang out with and ask for help again.  Sad that you lack the intellect to do this on your own.

I'm declaring a victor....

and....

it's not....

giphy.webp

you arcticcrusher. 

so sorry, better luck next time. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Again AC is lying. Like he always does. He likes to bend the truth and moves goal posts, that's why he refuses to show the 75 yr Pfizer link, because then he would know its bullshit.

The truth is Pfizer would've took 75 yrs to release all the data if they released so many pages at a time. Not releasing it all in 75 yrs like the liar AC is claiming.

It's fucking public knowledge.  The fact you idiots can't find it shows.

28 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's documented in the Pfizer data they wanted 75 years to hide.  Look it up idiot.

Wrong.

The agency originally estimated it would need to produce 329,000 pages, and asked the court for permission to produce just 500 pages per month, which would have taken 55 years. In its final brief to the Court, the FDA admitted that the total page count was at least 451,000, but still sought permission to produce just 500 pages per month. Meaning that it could have taken 75 years, when most Americans alive today would be dead, to fully publicly disclose this information

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's fucking public knowledge.  The fact you idiots can't find it shows.

I know what it said and wanted you to admit you were wrong. And you are.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Wrong.

The agency originally estimated it would need to produce 329,000 pages, and asked the court for permission to produce just 500 pages per month, which would have taken 55 years. In its final brief to the Court, the FDA admitted that the total page count was at least 451,000, but still sought permission to produce just 500 pages per month. Meaning that it could have taken 75 years, when most Americans alive today would be dead, to fully publicly disclose this information

Holy shit, you really are this stupid.

Just now, Deephaven said:

So far Lloyd is battling 1000% at being wrong.  Nice work!!  Your shepherd will be PROUD.

I trapped him. I gave him a chance to save face. But he likes to tell bullshit instead.

Holy shit, you really are this stupid.

You said they didn't have to release anything for 75 yrs. Nothing zilch. You were wrong.

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I had my first near death bilateral PE at 44 in 2015 and my second at 49 in 2019 and I was in great shape.  (See previous post somewhere in this thread about it)

there was no covid19 or vax then

I also know a cop who died from bilateral PE in 2018, getting up off his toilet, guy ate healthy and worked out like a maniac.  He was 42.

tell me more about this young man... was he active, did he sit a lot, what kind of work did he do, etc?  I'm curious because I've actually beat the grim reaper twice at this game... so far.  

much like your false prophet Donald J Trump... you just refuse to concede when you know you've lost.  

Not sure how a vax is gonna help you when the number one or two side effect is clots and it does nothing to stop covid.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not sure how a vax is gonna help you when the number one or two side effect is clots and it does nothing to stop covid.

you should get checked for dementia

seriously...

Texas court forced them to dump it over months instead of 75 years.

You really are stupid.

I know what the Texas court did. You said they didn't have to release anything for 75 yrs. It's in this thread where you said it. You're saying you didn't now?