Check your account email address ×

The Covid Vaccine causes AIDS

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Coach Hart had a seizure on the sidelines just hours ago and you’re claiming what exactly? FFS you’re an idiot.

I'm sure seconds after he hit the ground SOMEONE contacted AC for a diagnosis.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Just more and more completely normal.

There are 1000s of side effects.  

Oh…so you know his medical history…..you’re a hack spreading bullshit.

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Oh shit, is your wife ok?  First AIDS and now the risk of spontaneously dropping.  Holy fuck.  How can you deal with it?

You know aids is the least of your problem.

There is no cure.:lol:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Nobody believes you sunshine.

That is only you and a couple other twitteridiots.  For instance, and to get us back on topic there is not a single person on this board who thinks that the shot will give you AIDS....yet you are preaching it.  So correct, no one believes you.

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

That is only you and a couple other twitteridiots.  For instance, and to get us back on topic there is not a single person on this board who thinks that the shot will give you AIDS....yet you are preaching it.  So correct, no one believes you.

Would those be the same idiots who are all pro vax yet scared shirtless to get another boost?  Those people?

:lol:

4 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Trump is still pushing the vaccines.

Remind me of when any R was pushing for people to be fired for not getting somthing injected in to there body ? Or making corps ban people from using there  services ie airlines . Or forcing soldiers to get jabs or face dishonorable discharges.  Knowing full fucking well there shots are worthless at best .

But at least every person I know who has gotten covid in the last yr has had all thete shots .lol and I know no one who said fuck that bullshit that has cought a covid . The iorny is fucking marvelous and I really enjoy asking if they still have thete virtue signal card to show on Facebook.  Run lemming run and when you stop be sure to deflect away from the reality you all got suckered in with the propaganda 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

But you claimed that was one of the reasons you took it.  Because you had clots.  Makes sense right.

do you know what covid can cause?

seriously... 

Coronavirus Blood Clots

Blood clots can cause problems ranging from mild to life threatening. If a clot blocks blood flow in a vein or artery, the tissue normally nourished by that blood vessel can be deprived of oxygen, and cells in that area can die.

Some people infected with SARS-CoV-2 develop abnormal blood clotting. “In some people with COVID-19, we’re seeing a massive inflammatory response, the cytokine storm that raises clotting factors in the blood,” says Galiatsatos, who treats patients with COVID-19.

“We are seeing more blood clots in the lungs (pulmonary embolism), legs (deep vein thrombosis) and elsewhere,” he says.

Brodsky notes that other serious illnesses, especially ones that cause inflammation, are associated with blood clots. Research is still exploring if the blood clots seen in severe cases of COVID-19 are unique in some way. 

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/what-does-covid-do-to-your-blood

how many cases of clots with moderna can you find?

A retrospective descriptive analysis was conducted of spontaneous reports for Moderna, Pfizer and Oxford-AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccines submitted to the EudraVigilance database in the period from 17 February to 14 June 2021. There were 729,496 adverse events for the three vaccines, of which 3420 were thrombotic, mainly Oxford-AstraZeneca (n = 1988; 58.1%) followed by Pfizer (n = 1096; 32.0%) and Moderna (n = 336; 9.8%). As serious adverse events, there were 705 reports of pulmonary embolism for the three vaccines, of which 130 reports (18.4%) were for Moderna, 226 reports (32.1%) for Pfizer and 349 (49.5%) for Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccines. The occurrence of pulmonary embolism is significantly associated with a fatal outcome (p ≤ 0.001). Sixty-three fatalities were recorded (n = 63/3420; 1.8%), of which Moderna (n = 6), Pfizer (n = 25) and Oxford-AstraZeneca (n = 32).

Reports comparing the occurrence and clinical outcomes of thrombotic adverse events with these three vaccines remain scarce. Adverse events related to vaccines are the most frequently reported among the collected spontaneous reports logged with the EV database [17]. As COVID-19 vaccination is broadened to younger age groups, and top-up vaccination for older age groups, decision makers need current evidence on which to base vaccine recommendations.

Therefore, the aim of this study was to compare the reported occurrence of thrombotic adverse events and clinical outcomes for three COVID-19 vaccines, namely Moderna, Pfizer and Oxford-AstraZeneca, based on reports from the EudraVigilance database with a particular focus on pulmonary embolism.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8624459/

Obviously using the law of averages and went with the least likely candidate.  Can't go backwards can I?

jesus christ, how many pages are we going to hit before you answer deephaven's question from page one, or the other thread?  we've entered a new dimension... 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Remind me of when any R was pushing for people to be fired for not getting somthing injected in to there body ? Or making corps ban people from using there  services ie airlines . Or forcing soldiers to get jabs or face dishonorable discharges.  Knowing full fucking well there shots are worthless at best .

But at least every person I know who has gotten covid in the last yr has had all thete shots .lol and I know no one who said fuck that bullshit that has cought a covid . The iorny is fucking marvelous and I really enjoy asking if they still have thete virtue signal card to show on Facebook.  Run lemming run and when you stop be sure to deflect away from the reality you all got suckered in with the propaganda 

How many times has Schultz stated nobody was forced.:lol:

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

do you know what covid can cause?

seriously... 

Coronavirus Blood Clots

Blood clots can cause problems ranging from mild to life threatening. If a clot blocks blood flow in a vein or artery, the tissue normally nourished by that blood vessel can be deprived of oxygen, and cells in that area can die.

Some people infected with SARS-CoV-2 develop abnormal blood clotting. “In some people with COVID-19, we’re seeing a massive inflammatory response, the cytokine storm that raises clotting factors in the blood,” says Galiatsatos, who treats patients with COVID-19.

“We are seeing more blood clots in the lungs (pulmonary embolism), legs (deep vein thrombosis) and elsewhere,” he says.

Brodsky notes that other serious illnesses, especially ones that cause inflammation, are associated with blood clots. Research is still exploring if the blood clots seen in severe cases of COVID-19 are unique in some way. 

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/what-does-covid-do-to-your-blood

how many cases of clots with moderna can you find?

A retrospective descriptive analysis was conducted of spontaneous reports for Moderna, Pfizer and Oxford-AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccines submitted to the EudraVigilance database in the period from 17 February to 14 June 2021. There were 729,496 adverse events for the three vaccines, of which 3420 were thrombotic, mainly Oxford-AstraZeneca (n = 1988; 58.1%) followed by Pfizer (n = 1096; 32.0%) and Moderna (n = 336; 9.8%). As serious adverse events, there were 705 reports of pulmonary embolism for the three vaccines, of which 130 reports (18.4%) were for Moderna, 226 reports (32.1%) for Pfizer and 349 (49.5%) for Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccines. The occurrence of pulmonary embolism is significantly associated with a fatal outcome (p ≤ 0.001). Sixty-three fatalities were recorded (n = 63/3420; 1.8%), of which Moderna (n = 6), Pfizer (n = 25) and Oxford-AstraZeneca (n = 32).

Reports comparing the occurrence and clinical outcomes of thrombotic adverse events with these three vaccines remain scarce. Adverse events related to vaccines are the most frequently reported among the collected spontaneous reports logged with the EV database [17]. As COVID-19 vaccination is broadened to younger age groups, and top-up vaccination for older age groups, decision makers need current evidence on which to base vaccine recommendations.

Therefore, the aim of this study was to compare the reported occurrence of thrombotic adverse events and clinical outcomes for three COVID-19 vaccines, namely Moderna, Pfizer and Oxford-AstraZeneca, based on reports from the EudraVigilance database with a particular focus on pulmonary embolism.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8624459/

Obviously using the law of averages and went with the least likely candidate.  Can't go backwards can I?

jesus christ, how many pages are we going to hit before you answer deephaven's question from page one, or the other thread?  we've entered a new dimension... 

For fucks sakes dude they are covering up the vax side effects and calling it covid.  The lawsuits have already been launched.

You still think the cdc didn't claim the vax stopped covid and transmission yet there are plenty of references supporting it, plus right from Bidens mouth.   

Blood clots and neurological issues are the top side effects.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

For fucks sakes dude they are covering up the vax side effects and calling it covid.  The lawsuits have already been launched.

You still think the cdc didn't claim the vax stopped covid and transmission yet there are plenty of references supporting it, plus right from Bidens mouth.   

Blood clots and neurological issues are the top side effects.

cite your credentials and your science

being a biotech investor is not a qualifier

please tell us about the vaccine microchips, or mind control or something else entertaining next... I'm growing bored with this one.

maya-chase-tail.gif

25 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Nop just a totaly normal thing for a teen to die from cardiac arrhythmia. 

Well at least it is following a pattern you can deflect from .

AC is the deflector, he's hit just about every step on the way backing down the stairs as possible.  Being Trumpy does that to people, science has proven. 

:)

Don't know what the cause was but a 43 yr old guy who lives a few houses down dropped dead or a pulmonary embolism when walking around the block like 4 weeks ago . Don't know if he had all his boosters.  But I do know he had a Biden sign in his yard 2 yrs ago so my guess would be first in line to get his . But hey at least he only left a jobless wife and teen behind with no life insurance 

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Pretty much everyone I know has had covid. Most of them before the vaccines.