Check your account email address ×

The Covid Vaccine causes AIDS

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Pretty much everyone I know has had covid. Most of them before the vaccines.

I litteraly know 5 people right now at home sick with the covid. 3 adults 2 kids every one idiots who have all the bullshit shots .

And 2 of them for sure are on thete 2nd time with the boomer aids 

Edited by Ez ryder

58 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just more and more completely normal.

There are 1000s of side effects.  

holy FUCK!!! 

how did I miss this one???

THOUSANDS

OF

SIDE

EFFECTS

he says...

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611396c1d4cf0fd005abf

are you a Trump university graduate?  :roflcrying:

• Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I litteraly know 5 people right now at home sick with the covid. 3 adults 2 kids every one idiots who have all the bullshit shots .

And 2 of them for sure are on thete 2nd time with the boomer aids 

Cool. Sounds like bullshit.

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

AC is the deflector, he's hit just about every step on the way backing down the stairs as possible.  Being Trumpy does that to people, science has proven. 

:)

From the fool who thinks covid is causing myocarditis and clots, but not the vax.  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

holy FUCK!!! 

how did I miss this one???

THOUSANDS

OF

SIDE

EFFECTS

he says...

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611396c1d4cf0fd005abf

are you a Trump university graduate?  :roflcrying:

It's documented in the Pfizer data they wanted 75 years to hide.  Look it up idiot.

• Like 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

It's documented in the Pfizer data they wanted 75 years to hide.  Look it up idiot.

Ah, so you don't know what it is....or aren't smart enough to summarize, but are using that as an argument?

You have yet to answer my "who are they" question either.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

From the fool who thinks covid is causing myocarditis and clots, but not the vax.  

I don't think anyone said the vax didn't. But you are the only one saying covid doesn't cause it and no one got it before covid.

Show us.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Don't know what the cause was but a 43 yr old guy who lives a few houses down dropped dead or a pulmonary embolism when walking around the block like 4 weeks ago . Don't know if he had all his boosters.  But I do know he had a Biden sign in his yard 2 yrs ago so my guess would be first in line to get his . But hey at least he only left a jobless wife and teen behind with no life insurance 

Was he masked when it happened.  That would be a dead giveaway.

At least his symptoms were mild.

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Cool. Sounds like bullshit.

100% reality . I am related to 2 of them . I would not admit that in public but I am. 

Your kind are the only ones getting the boomer aids now days and a fuck load of you fully vaxed lemming are catching a covid this fall .

To be fair it is not lasting more than 3 to 4 days but you are the ones passing it around 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

it's obvious you didn't read my post highlighting the clot factor... stop being so dumb man?  :lol:

sad-angry.gif

Was he masked when it happened.  That would be a dead giveaway.

At least his symptoms were mild.

Do not know . Not friendly with them . I saw the fire trucks . Talked with a bud who was one of the emt on site and talked with neighbors.  They were renters and I never bother getting friendly with renters they are never around for more than a few yrs . And when you move in and plant a Biden sign in your yard I won't even wave lol

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it's obvious you didn't read my post 

He can't comprehend or summarize ANYTHING he's read.  He completely misrepresents every article or twitter link he has ever posted.  Serious lack of thinking capability.  That is why he always says the data is somewhere, it's because he believes it but it isn't there.  He's never been able to back up a single one of his outlandish claims.  Just like he was all proud to want to bookmark me saying that the vax does not cause AIDS.  Multiple pages later, he is still backpedaling and trying to change the subject because he has nothing.

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

100% reality . I am related to 2 of them . I would not admit that in public but I am. 

Your kind are the only ones getting the boomer aids now days and a fuck load of you fully vaxed lemming are catching a covid this fall .

To be fair it is not lasting more than 3 to 4 days but you are the ones passing it around 

ironic that masking, distancing, washing our fucking hands, etc. all ended before the midterms... and cases are going up?  GTFOH!!!

ya know what else?  those petri dishes of every flu and virus we call schools, all back in session in person and my daughters vaxxed boyfriend tested positive this week and quarantined himself.

here's a phrase people should learn... https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/computer-science/causal-relationship

maybe they'll bring the mandates back in late November just in time for the Christmas recession.:lol: