Check your account email address ×

Game over for Ukraine

Anler

12 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Even if that were true the Ukrainians still have a good chance of taking over everything from Kherson to Mariapole which would be out of the referendum territory. It would leave Ukraine in a position to destroy the bridge from Crimea to Russia at will. Considering Russia is looking to buy weapons from North Korea and China with little success and they have supply issues that is destroying their morale and fighting capacity. Russia is going to have a tough winter.

No one expected Russia to be so depleted militarily. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

You make it sound like Russia is unscathed. They’ve lost their brightest people in the tech sector. All their foreign investment has been confiscated. All western investment is gone. Anyone with the means have left the country. 

Link?

7 hours ago, Anler said:

I am not the only person who thinks NATO is behind the curtain, see above. 

The last offensive into Donbass was NATO trained troops (with "unofficial" western soldiers involved), NATO intelligence, NATO weapons and NATO reconnaissance. So yeah, NATO has their dirty hands all over it. They are going to have to get more hands on when the rest of the Uki troops get slaughtered. Money well spent...  

We've been training the Ukrainian army for many years. This was no secret.

We've been handing these well trained soldiers better weapons, better intelligence and better mapping since the start of the invasion.

Putin is now having to call up reserve troops, which may be ill trained, I'm unclear on that.

Thankfully, us in the west trains our reservists to the same level as our regular troops.

I know. I was one for 10 years. I may be a little foggy on some of the drills, weapon systems etc, but it wouldn't be a day or so for me to get the trained in drills back into the swing and fight like my buddy reg force beside me.

None of this should have been a surprise to Putin...but it seems it was.

Putin is Admiral Ozzle.

He is both as clumsy as he is stupid.

We need to find a way so that our allies in Europe don't need Russia's energy so they can sustain their economy and don't freeze this winter.

Pipelines, shipping of energy across the ocean. This should have been our Marshall Plan, after the fall of the Soviet Union.

Unfortunately our current, and past governments have not made this happen.

That will be our greatest failure, and we and they will pay the price for that.

• Like 1

Like how everybody so surprised how week Russia supposedly is.

I can guarantee you our military knew exactly how strong or week Russia supposedly is or isn’t!

we can sit in North Dakota and take out guy walking down street in Moscow but we didn’t know how bad their weapons are???

this goes much farther and I guarantee we’ll be sending some of our boys home in body bags!!

and for what?

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, akvanden said:

You’ve been wrong on everything thus far regarding Russia/Ukraine. Think you’re onto something this time?

Probably not.

Damn.....you have been spanking the "Historian scholar" ...Anler in this thread with no mercy. Almost as bad as Ukraine is beating up on the Ruskies.

Can't wait to see what they arm those 300k they are mobilizing....pee shooters perhaps?....They can't even arm their regular troops. Sanctions have made it almost impossible to secure parts.

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, akvanden said:

Here's a video of a couple of American's killed in Ukraine. They went there on their own though, same as the Brits.

No TikToks of NATO troops?

You fucking pussy faggot coward. 

Saying that with glee from your keyboard safeplace as you rah rah your team you spoiled little bitch. 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

No one expected Russia to be so depleted militarily. 

I said at the outset that Russia could only afford so many loses of advanced equipment. The Pentagon has made a good living for decades over estimating Russia's military power. Russia is fighting a first world war trench warfare campaign. Unguided artillery and little use of air power.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Damn.....you have been spanking the "Historian scholar" ...Anler in this thread with no mercy. Almost as bad as Ukraine is beating up on the Ruskies.

Can't wait to see what they arm those 300k they are mobilizing....pee shooters perhaps?....They can't even arm their regular troops. Sanctions have made it almost impossible to secure parts.

7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Why don't you go fight in the War you bad ass big mouth New Jersey faggot Boomer ? 

14 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You fucking pussy faggot coward. 

Saying that with glee from your keyboard safeplace as you rah rah your team you spoiled little bitch. 

With glee? Yeah, with glee I can say NATO/American forces are not being sent to Ukrainian front lines to fight.

Take deep breath and calm yourself.

• Gold Member
Just now, akvanden said:

With glee? Yeah, with glee I can say NATO/American forces are not being sent to Ukrainian front lines to fight.

Take deep breath and calm yourself.

You posting dead soldiers and passing it off . You are a bitch.  And im calm Adam dont worry. 

3 hours ago, akvanden said:

Here's a video of a couple of American's killed in Ukraine. They went there on their own though, same as the Brits.

No TikToks of NATO troops?

Right, they went there on there own...

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You posting dead soldiers and passing it off . You are a bitch.

Oh sure, that's it. Certainly had nothing to do with my reply to Anler.

20 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

And im calm Adam dont worry.

You're so clever.

11 hours ago, Anler said:

Of course we have heard that. Do you want to tell the taxpayers that the $80 billion we have dedicated to Ukraine has been wasted? Russia occupied and has held the entire Donbass and Crimea with about 200,000 troops and until recently Ukraine (NATO) launched a major offensive and has only retaken around 1-2% of that. Now all of the weapons are used up and its going to take 4-5 months to re-arm. And Russia has not attacked any vital infrastructure in Ukraine. Once they take out the power, water treatment, rail, bridges and strategic military and meeting places what are they going to do?  

You really are a dunce.....misinformation central should be your name....you have lost all credibility on this matter. 1 or 2 %...:lol:.

Try 3700 square miles...moron

• Gold Member
34 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Have another Bud-Light orange.....u queer bait:lol:

Struck I cord I see, are you one of those tuff Guy Boomers that dodged the draft only to War Monger later in your 60s? 

Just now, EvilBird said:

Struck I cord I see, are you one of those tuff Guy Boomers that dodged the draft only to War Monger later in your 60s? 

I think he’s one of them that we’re fingering themselves over the ghost of Kiev and when they thought Zelenski himself was fighting on the front lines :lol: 

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You really are a dunce.....misinformation central should be your name....you have lost all credibility on this matter. 1 or 2 %...:lol:.

Try 3700 square miles...moron

:lol: