Check your account email address ×

Game over for Ukraine

Anler

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

They already have thats why the game plan is changing. I think part of the plan was to get all of the people out then they will have it out. I dont think Russia can win a war against a NATO army but I think the consequences are going to be rough, especially for eastern Europe. 

Either way Ukraine is not going to survive. 

Well, time to start making plans for us to step in.................The United States of Amerikraine doesn't sound to bad. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Of course we have heard that. Do you want to tell the taxpayers that the $80 billion we have dedicated to Ukraine has been wasted? Russia occupied and has held the entire Donbass and Crimea with about 200,000 troops and until recently Ukraine (NATO) launched a major offensive and has only retaken around 1-2% of that. Now all of the weapons are used up and its going to take 4-5 months to re-arm. And Russia has not attacked any vital infrastructure in Ukraine. Once they take out the power, water treatment, rail, bridges and strategic military and meeting places what are they going to do?  

So much misinformation. 1) NATO hasn’t launched any offensive. You made this same claim before which would mean NATO soldiers are dying in the front line, including Americans. 2) Russia has attacked vital infrastructure. Remember that nuclear power plant? Wonder why that’s offline. Weird. But then again, why would you be targeting civilian infrastructure unless you’re taking a scorched earth approach because militarily you’re failing.

You’re pro Russian misinformation is odd.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Why would they need the US soldiers when some here have been adamant that Russia has been getting it’s ass kicked the entire time 

Cuz the Nazis have shown themselves to be untrustworthy. They will just steal as much as possible and then let NATO come in and do the dirty work. All NATO needs is for Russia to cross that line in the sand...

And everyone that thinks Putin fucked up, Europe is shitting their pants right now. MoNeY wElL sPeNt!!!

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

So much misinformation. 1) NATO hasn’t launched any offensive. You made this same claim before which would mean NATO soldiers are dying in the front line, including Americans. 2) Russia has attacked vital infrastructure. Remember that nuclear power plant? Wonder why that’s offline. Weird. But then again, why would you be targeting civilian infrastructure unless you’re taking a scorched earth approach because militarily you’re failing.

You’re pro Russian misinformation is odd.

Im anti war, you are a nazi/western occupation flunkie. There is a big difference. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Cuz the Nazis have shown themselves to be untrustworthy. They will just steal as much as possible and then let NATO come in and do the dirty work. All NATO needs is for Russia to cross that line in the sand...

And everyone that thinks Putin fucked up, Europe is shitting their pants right now. MoNeY wElL sPeNt!!!

Grain production will be down again next year because Europe can’t get the gas needed to make fertilizer 

doesn’t matter if that even lasts only 2-3 months. They can’t make up the difference 

• Sad 1

Just now, ACE said:

Grain production will be down again next year because Europe can’t get the gas needed to make fertilizer 

doesn’t matter if that even lasts only 2-3 months. They can’t make up the difference 

Its fucking up the entire world. This could not have been handled any worse than it has.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, ACE said:

I think Biden is getting exactly what he wants 

There arent too many independent oil producing nations left. Russia is the biggest so this is going to go on for a good while. 

51 minutes ago, Anler said:

The Ukrainian military is going to be wiped out. 

The Ukrainians will fight on and on. If the regular army is defeated Russia will have to contend with asymmetric  warfare and sabotage fucking with any type of infrastructure they try and establish. The CIA, MI6, Mossad, and BND will make sure of that. As they should. 

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The Ukrainians will fight on and on. If the regular army is defeated Russia will have to contend with asymmetric  warfare and sabotage fucking with any type of infrastructure they try and establish. The CIA, MI6, Mossad, and BND will make sure of that. As they should. 

So Ukraine really isnt "winning". Looks like I was right all along LOL

53 minutes ago, Anler said:

Im anti war, you are a nazi/western occupation flunkie. There is a big difference. 

There's nothing wrong with being anti-war, but do so without the misinformation (that you completely avoid when questioned).

Just now, akvanden said:

There's nothing wrong with being anti-war, but do so without the misinformation (that you completely avoid when questioned).

What have I posted that is misinformation? Ukraine is not "winning". You and spin have been jerking each other off over Zelensky since this started. denied and argued against food shortages, energy shortages, fertilizer shortages, russian economy tanking, russia losing, etc... You were both wrong because you were getting "misinformation". 

Everything that is happening around the world is going exactly as predicted (or misinformation as you say) and is now escalating. Its really shameful for people who pretend to give a shit about humanity think all of this is worth it so some western oligarchs can steal some more oil at the expense of everybody else. Please kill yourselves. 

• Like 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

Right about what? That the western world thinks Putin is a fuckstick and is going to bleed? Absolutely. 

Shut up loser. This is a western war and you just admitted it. They (the groups you just mentioned) have had their hands all over this since 2014 when they over threw the govt in Ukraine and committed genocide against their own people. 

• Like 2

Just now, Anler said:

Shut up loser. This is a western war and you just admitted it. They (the groups you just mentioned) have had their hands all over this since 2014 when they over threw the govt in Ukraine and committed genocide against their own people. 

Putin is toast. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Right about what? That the western world thinks Putin is a fuckstick and is going to bleed? Absolutely. 

YOU have a hard on for Putin. Along with  the other Napoleon complex faggots in the Western World looking for blood from their keyboards . Fucking pathetic. 

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

What have I posted that is misinformation? Ukraine is not "winning". You and spin have been jerking each other off over Zelensky since this started. denied and argued against food shortages, energy shortages, fertilizer shortages, russian economy tanking, russia losing, etc... You were both wrong because you were getting "misinformation". 

Everything that is happening around the world is going exactly as predicted (or misinformation as you say) and is now escalating. Its really shameful for people who pretend to give a shit about humanity think all of this is worth it so some western oligarchs can steal some more oil at the expense of everybody else. Please kill yourselves. 

I've never denied food shortages. I've never denied energy shortages. I've never denied fertilizer shortages. The Russian economy IS tanking, that's a fact. Russia IS calling up 300k reservists - not because the war has been going according to plan for them. They HAVE had 75,000 caustualties, they HAVE had 10+ generals killed, thousands of tanks destroyed, military command changes due to their incompetence. And this isn't going as predicted - everyone thought Russia would have overrun Ukraine in a matter of weeks, even our intelligence. 

Let me copy and paste from above to get you started.

"So much misinformation. 1) NATO hasn’t launched any offensive. You made this same claim before which would mean NATO soldiers are dying in the front line, including Americans. 2) Russia has attacked vital infrastructure. Remember that nuclear power plant? Wonder why that’s offline. Weird. But then again, why would you be targeting civilian infrastructure unless you’re taking a scorched earth approach because militarily you’re failing."

Tell us some more about NATO troops fighting in the offensive and Russia not attacking civilian infrastructure.
:pc:

Edited by akvanden
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I've never denied food shortages. I've never denied energy shortages. I've never denied fertilizer shortages. The Russian economy IS tanking, that's a fact. Russia IS calling up 300k reservists - not because the war has been going according to plan for them. They HAVE had 75,000 caustualties, they HAVE had 10+ generals killed, thousands of tanks destroyed, military command changes due to their incompetence. And this isn't going as predicted - everyone thought Russia would have overrun Ukraine in a matter of weeks, even our intelligence. 

Let me copy and paste from above to get you started.

"So much misinformation. 1) NATO hasn’t launched any offensive. You made this same claim before which would mean NATO soldiers are dying in the front line, including Americans. 2) Russia has attacked vital infrastructure. Remember that nuclear power plant? Wonder why that’s offline. Weird. But then again, why would you be targeting civilian infrastructure unless you’re taking a scorched earth approach because militarily you’re failing."

Tell us some more about NATO troops fighting in the offensive and Russia not attacking civilian infrastructure.
:pc:

I am not the only person who thinks NATO is behind the curtain, see above. 

The last offensive into Donbass was NATO trained troops (with "unofficial" western soldiers involved), NATO intelligence, NATO weapons and NATO reconnaissance. So yeah, NATO has their dirty hands all over it. They are going to have to get more hands on when the rest of the Uki troops get slaughtered. Money well spent...