Check your account email address ×

special delivery for Obama

Doomxz600

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ahh no , he simply sent these individuals to a sanctuary state that has openly advocated for their being allowed to reside here. I have no issue with this. I hope Texas continues to send them to DC by the thousands. If I was a governor of a state that had a significant problem with illegals I’d do exactly the same. 

:groin:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Doomxz600 said:

They have a big sign in Ashfield Ma thats says "welcome immigrants and refugees" that should be the next stop. It is beyond time to send them to the people who claim they want them.

They won’t survive there. 

25 minutes ago, Pete said:

Yeah it’s awesome. I hope they set up camp in the Kenyans front yard. Great job Governor.

He's got tons of room there to encamp a couple thousand easily. Just think, Obama, and his new found friends can all sit and watch the sea level rise swallow his property and mansion. 

Obama's new home.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ahh no , he simply sent these individuals to a sanctuary state that has openly advocated for their being allowed to reside here. I have no issue with this. I hope Texas continues to send them to DC by the thousands. If I was a governor of a state that had a significant problem with illegals I’d do exactly the same. 

Great they need the workforce as does the entire state.

48 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So Desantis trafficked these people to “own the libs”…brilliant…WTF.

If they are illegal yes he’s trafficking. I’m sure they are not illegal and that’s good for the economy that needs help.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Great they need the workforce as does the entire state.

Perfect , so create a system that allows them to be documented and reside here legally while working. Pretty fucking simple , I could get it done in one fucking day if they need someone to write the bill. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Oh man listening to bpr on ride in and the crying and excuses are flying it’s hilarious. Great work governors 👍 bring ‘em where they’re wanted.

Yep, complaining that they were given no warning etc.  Democrats and the Biden admin owns this.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So Desantis trafficked these people to “own the libs”…brilliant…WTF.

"trafficked".  Way to regurgitate the talking points.....  :lol:  It actually IS brilliant.  Fuck these elitist bastards and their open border/sanctuary city policies.  Doing this shines a 10,000 watt light on their hypocrisy.  Border policy needs to change, and go back to what Trump was trying to do.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

"trafficked".  Way to regurgitate the talking points.....  :lol:  It actually IS brilliant.  Fuck these elitist bastards and their open border/sanctuary city policies.  Doing this shines a 10,000 watt light on their hypocrisy.  Border policy needs to change, and go back to what Trump was trying to do.

Everyone understands this, but the worthless dipshits like the one regurgitating the talking points is blind by liberal love, pride and a sense of idiocy that they will never admit when they are just plain wrong.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Exactly. Trump had his boot on the throat of illegals then in comes the tds fucks and cancels everything that was in place on day one just because he’s trump and it’s a fuck you to the right. 

well now look what we got. These leftist trying to purposely destroy this country is coming to an end quickly.

13 minutes ago, Pete said:

Exactly. Trump had his boot on the throat of illegals then in comes the tds fucks and cancels everything that was in place on day one just because he’s trump and it’s a fuck you to the right. 

well now look what we got. These leftist trying to purposely destroy this country is coming to an end quickly.

You’re a fucking moron....”boot on the throat” , what kind of fucked up world do you live in you piece of fucking trash. These are people. We could easily put a system in place that helps them and helps us too. Fucking brain dead racist filth like yourself though wouldn’t have that. You sure like dark skinned people when you’re trying to fuck them. Anything past that and it’s boots on their throat though. Fucking limp dick half man. 

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’re a fucking moron....”boot on the throat” , what kind of fucked up world do you live in you piece of fucking trash. These are people. We could easily put a system in place that helps them and helps us too. Fucking brain dead racist filth like yourself though wouldn’t have that. You sure like dark skinned people when you’re trying to fuck them. Anything past that and it’s boots on their throat though. Fucking limp dick half man. 

Speaking of half man, tell us more about how the boomer have destroyed your retirement you fucking brain dead bigot filth...  :lol:  Rational border policy is long over due, and the majority of the country has demanded it.  Jesus, you need to take your Ritalin.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Perfect , so create a system that allows them to be documented and reside here legally while working. Pretty fucking simple , I could get it done in one fucking day if they need someone to write the bill. 

we should have done this back when obama created DACA.   TBH trump enhancing border security was not a bad thing,  although i thought the wall was stupid,  as we can't just let anyone in but for the ones here we need to finally deal with it through laws.  

I actually thought Trump like Reagan was actually going to deal with it but another example of his shiny object syndrome.  

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Speaking of half man, tell us more about how the boomer have destroyed your retirement you fucking brain dead bigot filth...  :lol:  Rational border policy is long over due, and the majority of the country has demanded it.  Jesus, you need to take your Ritalin.

My retirement is just fine and I’ll have been retired for 15 years by the time I’m your age you fucking complete failure.