Check your account email address ×

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

11 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

What? 2% uncomfortable, with 75% never ridden? Rich! Proof the farmer who does not race has to have his fiucked up minions fight for him? Quit making it so easy.

If you want to join my team, feel free to submit your application to my HR department.  

I need someone who is all feisty like you.

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

If you want to join my team, feel free to submit your application to my HR department.  

No. I want to actually ride. Not sure you even ride. Pull a trailer to Pinehurst. Unload sleds. have Breakfast, then load trailers and head home does not count. 

9 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Yet you are a minion to a total dipshit. Have to love those facts. So are you his pitcher or are you the catcher?  I bet you catch all you can.

Speaking of the pathetic jerkoff.

Everyone knows the reason that you are always the first one talking about gay shit, is because its all you ever think about.

Edited by krom
  • Like 2

Just now, krom said:

Speaking of the pathetic jerkoff.

So one eye or two? Spit or swallow? Up the poop shoot is how I see you. Being from NYM, NY. Shit pot of the Country. New York that is. Just behind California.

23 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

No. I want to actually ride. Not sure you even ride. Pull a trailer to Pinehurst. Unload sleds. have Breakfast, then load trailers and head home does not count. 

Considering we rode from my place to Naytahwaush and back last year...

19 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

So one eye or two? Spit or swallow? Up the poop shoot is how I see you. Being from NYM, NY. Shit pot of the Country. New York that is. Just behind California.

Just can't stop thinking about gay shit can you..

Your only hurting yourself by continuing to pretend, everyone around you already knows that you lie about everything, including being straight

Edited by krom

29 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

What’s their email? I could use a sugar da… errrrr team owner

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Considering we rode from my place to Naytahwaush and back last year...

Sure. I rode from home to Pinehurst every weekend. Never saw you once. Hurst, Hoot, Store, Cracking, Crest, Bones, Top, berries, etc? Could add Grouse, Lobos, and 10 more. 

8 minutes ago, krom said:

Just can't stop thinking about gay shit can you..

Your only hurting yourself by continuing to pretend, everyone around you already knows that you lie about everything, including being straight

As long as it fucks with you. I am pretty fulfilled. No one of my riding buds cares about a cock sucking, New York Mills FUCK! 

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

As long as it fucks with you. I am pretty fulfilled. No one of my riding buds cares about a cock sucking, New York Mills FUCK! 

Too busy loving gay butt sex to care about a cock sucking.  Sad.  Personally I love it when a hot woman sucks my cock

17 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Sure. I rode from home to Pinehurst every weekend. Never saw you once. Hurst, Hoot, Store, Cracking, Crest, Bones, Top, berries, etc? Could add Grouse, Lobos, and 10 more. 

That is because we mainly stay north and east of Pinehurst.

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

3cfc9771f42880ef0e81d79aac3b7587.jpg

lmgfp63ord401.jpg

images (1).jpg

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Did the bolts pull out of the bulk head? 

You can see where the tabs are broken off the bulkhead. They’re part of the bulkhead and not replaceable

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Palu49 said:

You can see where the tabs are broken off the bulkhead. They’re part of the bulkhead and not replaceable

Did they break at the weld or is the metal too thin?

45 minutes ago, Premium said:

Did they break at the weld or is the metal too thin?

Basically right in the middle of the 90° bend may not be a huge concern on trail sleds since this one was ice raced all season with a big sway bar but alarming nonetheless 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Palu49 said:

That’s what I was thinking. They need to do some upgrades there 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

That’s what I was thinking. They need to do some upgrades there 

Its thru bolted on that tab so we’re gonna look into making a reinforcement steel strap to go behind them

Just now, Palu49 said:

Its thru bolted on that tab so we’re gonna look into making a reinforcement steel strap to go behind them

looks like the valuations of used RXCs just went up....