Check your account email address ×

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

8 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Snow is shitty so they are rippping some vetts on salty slush roads. One of the fenders got dented sliding into a snow back. 

IMG_3634.jpeg

IMG_3632.jpeg

How do you dent fiberglass?:mc:

On 1/23/2024 at 5:57 PM, ZR6000RR said:

Fuck off you huge fucking liar! Any sledder who has ridden for more than 5 years and actually educates themselves, knows this.  Were you educated in NY?  If so, it explains everything.

Explains why you didn't know that.

On 1/23/2024 at 6:50 PM, ZR6000RR said:

Try it! If I am wrong, and most likely am, you are not out anything. 

Jesus.  Spot on.  I didn't have to edit that.  Nice work jimwit.  You are wrong.

On 1/23/2024 at 7:03 PM, ZR6000RR said:

I get 8 every night. Keeps me ready for battle against the fucktards like kROMMER.

You mean ready to carry buckets of sand and road signs.

On 1/23/2024 at 7:05 PM, ZR6000RR said:

So, no. Did not. Well, you can lead a dick to a toilet, but?

...sadly in your case you'd ask for a golden shower.  Sick fuck.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

$16k for a first year big bore.  No thanks.  Hope it rocks though as 2026 used for $12k in 2.5 years sounds great.

No doubt. I'm sure there will be plenty of guys buying them but I don't think I would. Hope the best for Cat on this though.

I found out those vettes are erays. My friend sent 10 vehicles up here. They didn’t catch on fire from salt water yet and he said they actually do really good in the snow 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

No doubt. I'm sure there will be plenty of guys buying them but I don't think I would. Hope the best for Cat on this though.

Another big round of firing engineers in trf happened. 

Shocked @ZR6000RR didn't post the info and list of names, with all his contacts and inside knowledge 

Edited by krom
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, krom said:

Another big round of firing engineers in trf happened 

Well that's not ideal. I guess I should rephrase and say I hope the best more so for the dealer 30 miles down the road.

The seat engineer should be fired for sure.. The wider portion of the seat is okay at best on the cattle ass.. But you have to be a giant to sit that far back and reach the bars AND have your feet forward into the foot holds. . That's with the bars as far back I can get them.  Its like it was designers for a guy that's 6' 4" and has long ass arms..  My only major complaint.. 

Found this posted on Snowest, 858 M 146" action on some hero snow, first video i have seen of it held WFO. From what i gathered it is down on RPM but they are still tinkering with weights. 

https://www.instagram.com/ridinsnowy/reel/C2hjSoRLmMY/

Edited by Jerr2Star
Additional info

17 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

The seat engineer should be fired for sure.. The wider portion of the seat is okay at best on the cattle ass.. But you have to be a giant to sit that far back and reach the bars AND have your feet forward into the foot holds. . That's with the bars as far back I can get them.  Its like it was designers for a guy that's 6' 4" and has long ass arms..  My only major complaint.. 

Glad it isn't a midget sled like the Ski Doo shit!

19 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

FYI your feet don't need to go in those forward footholds.  I don't ride with my feet up there on any machine.  I position my feet below my butt.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, krom said:

Another big round of firing engineers in trf happened. 

Shocked @ZR6000RR didn't post the info and list of names, with all his contacts and inside knowledge 

Hope they retained some of the good old boys from the pre textron days.   Probably not tho.   Really isn't much left of the old cat as far as people and culture

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, mnstang said:

FYI your feet don't need to go in those forward footholds.  I don't ride with my feet up there on any machine.  I position my feet below my butt.

I understand you don't have to.. BUT its not even possible( in stock form) unless your taller and have longer arms IF you want to be seated on the wider portion of the seat  (where its actually somewhat comfortable). If they made the wider portion of the seat come further forward. I like to get up more forward and put my knees in the pads(panels) when getting aggressive.. I get what your saying though..  Have you been out on your catalyst yet?