Check your account email address ×

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

22 minutes ago, krom said:

at low speed, low throttle, low load, the engine doesn't need our use much oil, so when you ride like old people fuck, you don't burn much oil.

Plus he's a lying sack of shit who prob made the entire thing up

Go fuck yourself! You know nothing about me, yet you go digging in to where I live, work. You make assumptions that are all wrong. You are a true Lucy. One stupid New York State Fucktard.

7 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Go fuck yourself! You know nothing about me, yet you go digging in to where I live, work. You make assumptions that are all wrong. You are a true Lucy. One stupid New York State Fucktard.

There you go lying again, like always.

You've bragged about where you work, and what you do for years.
Even though you lied about being an engineer, a tech, and a writer for arctic cat (imagine someone as stupid as you, with terrible grammar, spelling, and punctuation claiming to be a writer)

You have also gone out of you way to stalk me, and figure out where I work.  Even claiming you would call my boss (you pussied out and didn't back up that claim as usual)

10 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well, it is, unless my GPS and SPEEDO are both off. My 2015 went 1400 plus. Full tank, to full tank.

1 hour ago, Premium said:

So, approximately 140 hrs of riding?

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

50-80 speeds. 

1400 mi / 10 mph = 140 hrs

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Premium said:

1400 mi / 10 mph = 140 hrs

54 minutes ago, krom said:

There you go lying again, like always.

You've bragged about where you work, and what you do for years.
Even though you lied about being an engineer, a tech, and a writer for arctic cat (imagine someone as stupid as you, with terrible grammar, spelling, and punctuation claiming to be a writer)

You have also gone out of you way to stalk me, and figure out where I work.  Even claiming you would call my boss (you pussied out and didn't back up that claim as usual)

You are to fucking stupid to even bother with anymore. 

16 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

You are to fucking stupid to even bother with anymore. 

6 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Sure Lucy. Just keep calling me a liar. Give up the obsession! 

there you go lying again

15 minutes ago, Doug said:

But you will.

He made it 10 min

Edited by krom
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Again. An obsession. Get help. Or go play in the middle of the street on the yellow line.

pointing out all your lies and wrong "advice" takes a lot of time, but its far from an obsession..

When it comes to being obsessed though, don't forget all the time and effort you spent tracking me down trying to figure out where I work

On 12/29/2023 at 8:38 PM, Not greg b said:

Yes the original 1.25 rip saw. I hate that track. Also according to my build sheet it has the rxc gearing and 48 straight helix. 

On 12/30/2023 at 6:28 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

and upon examining it... it's the quiet version as well?   

as we discussed, I'd put on 8T 2.52 drivers and a 128" ice attak xt... or a studded Cobra

https://camso.co/en/powersports/snowmobile/products/ice-attak-xt/

maybe at some point Cat will catch up to P&D and give their customers a few track options when spring ordering... not that Greg's was a spring order but Cat's site still shows a Rip2 being the std track for the sled he purchased.  bad mark for Cat here... :dunno:  

ripoff2.png

On 12/30/2023 at 6:38 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

i mean seriously... it's a joke.  

then again, I saw a bunch of Doo's with studded tracks sitting on the showroom floor a year or two back because BRP couldn't get their exclusive ice tracks from Camso.

but seriously... of all the different 129 track options... THAT track?  9_9

https://www.cbperformanceparts.com/categories/129-tracks.html

Why all the hate towards the Ripsaw 1? I had that track on two different new sleds in the mid-00’s and thought it did really well in hard packed or icy snow. In unpacked snow when riding off any type of trail it spun more than I expected but I didn’t hate it. I still have one of those tracks and it’s held up pretty well for the past 14 years. 

I forgot all about the quiet track technology Cat came out with. Is that still a thing? 

Edited by AK440

32 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Why all the hate towards the Ripsaw 1? I had that track on two different new sleds in the mid-00’s and thought it did really well in hard packed or icy snow. In unpacked snow when riding off any type of trail it spun more than I expected but I didn’t hate it. I still have one of those tracks and it’s held up pretty well for the past 14 years. 

I forgot all about the quiet track technology Cat came out with. Is that still a thing? 

no, they must have had extra Procross tracks laying around they couldn't sell.

but let's see your at least fourteen year old sled, and track... :news:

24 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

You saw he just found a 2008 F8 SnoPro, right? LOL  The one he doesn't have any idea what the oil consumption is but wants to adjust the oil pump .. and doesn't know how.  Pretty sure that sled has a Rip1 on it.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Why do you want to see the track? 

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You saw he just found a 2008 F8 SnoPro, right? LOL  The one he doesn't have any idea what the oil consumption is but wants to adjust the oil pump .. and doesn't know how.  Pretty sure that sled has a Rip1 on it.

Are you polishing your useless sled and making vroom vroom noises sitting in your garage staring a green grass and no snow again. It’s Janauary tomorrow and you still haven’t been able to ride.:lol2:

Just now, AK440 said:

Why do you want to see the track? 

Are you polishing your useless sled and making vroom vroom noises sitting in your garage staring a green grass and no snow again. It’s Janauary tomorrow and you still haven’t been able to ride.:lol2:

My sled:image.thumb.png.167c3dfbc176a53f975e75841035400e.png

Your sled:

image.png.8561103aeed2d2890ccf4bae0789a24b.png

I can just about guarantee you that I'll have more miles on my sled by the end of the season.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bontz said:

Your sled:

I can just about guarantee you that I'll have more miles on my sled by the end of the season.

The VR1 is an old man’s sled. You can’t even ride it and your still running you mouth. You should shut it before you get made the fool of. 

1 minute ago, AK440 said:

The VR1 is an old man’s sled. You can’t even ride it and your still running you mouth. You should shut it before you get made the fool of. 

You mad?  I guess I would be too if I forced myself to buy a Barney Sled that didn't even have the H.O. engine in it.  Of course I'm sure you didn't buy it ... it was a bartering deal of some sort, right?

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

You mad?  I guess I would be too if I forced myself to buy a Barney Sled that didn't even have the H.O. engine in it.  Of course I'm sure you didn't buy it ... it was a bartering deal of some sort, right?

What’s wrong with an F-series Cat? Certain people bought them when they were brand new. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, AK440 said:

What’s wrong with an F-series Cat? Certain people bought them when they were brand new. 

I'm guessing he's just jealous...

:ashamed:

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Your sled:

I'm ok with being called an old man. :-)

20211230_130908.jpg.a8b3907fc8e86f60fd5031585ab24b38.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

I'm guessing he's just jealous...

:ashamed:

On the bold, it’s definitely sounding that way. Jealous people always try and tear you down. He’s now stuck riding an overpriced, overweight, undersprung, underdamped old man sled and misses his youth. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, AK440 said:

On the bold, it’s definitely sounding that way. Jealous people always try and tear you down. He’s now stuck riding an overpriced, overweight, undersprung, underdamped old man sled and misses his youth. 

Nobody is trying to tear you down.  You're being made fun of because you're a dumbass.  Nothing more, nothing less.

• Like 2