Check your account email address ×

Europe Is Fucked

21 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

IDK Iran has been fighting a proxy war against us for decades and you seem thrilled that Biden is going to lick their assholes.

Iran has not been fighting a proxy war against us. We have been fighting against them you stupid ass fucking faggot. We deposed their government and then we put sadaam in place to fight the Islamist regime. You’re so fucking stupid it hurts me to even think about youre perspective. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Iran has not been fighting a proxy war against us. We have been fighting against them you stupid ass fucking faggot. We deposed their government and then we put sadaam in place to fight the Islamist regime. You’re so fucking stupid it hurts me to even think about youre perspective. 

While that's true....they have been killing us servicemen with IEDs .... you support giving them money and power in return? That would be so fucking stupid it sickens me

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

While that's true....they have been killing us servicemen with IEDs .... you support giving them money and power in return? That would be so fucking stupid it sickens me

I support ending the confrontational idiotic isolation and sanctions against them that hurts no one but the average Iranian. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BOHICA said:

We should ban electric cars and shit so people burn more gas and diesel!  It would really help out these poor people that use heating oil to heat in the winter if we put more demand on the tapped out oil infrastructure!

You should write a book.

How to subtly push the E.V. into every conversation.....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

I support ending the confrontational idiotic isolation and sanctions against them that hurts no one but the average Iranian. 

I support that as well...and I also support denying them a nuclear weapon and the elimination of the Islamic revolutionary guard....so what's your plan?

10 hours ago, BOHICA said:

We should ban electric cars and shit so people burn more gas and diesel!  It would really help out these poor people that use heating oil to heat in the winter if we put more demand on the tapped out oil infrastructure!

And another cry for attention 

29 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I support that as well...and I also support denying them a nuclear weapon and the elimination of the Islamic revolutionary guard....so what's your plan?

I don’t support them having nuclear weapons but I’m not totally opposed to it either. The zionists have them , the paki’s and India have them. These countries like Iran want nukes so the corrupt evil US axis of imperialism won’t freedom bomb them for their oil and I don’t blame them a bit. 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don’t support them having nuclear weapons but I’m not totally opposed to it either. The zionists have them , the paki’s and India have them. These countries like Iran want nukes so the corrupt evil US axis of imperialism won’t freedom bomb them for their oil and I don’t blame them a bit. 

Only one of the countries mentioned has vowed to wipe another from the earth...

9 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Only one of the countries mentioned has vowed to wipe another from the earth...

Yah and only the US and Israel routinely instigate full blown warfare. Fuck the zionists and fuck the us. Corrupt trash running both countries 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah and only the US and Israel routinely instigate full blown warfare. Fuck the zionists and fuck the us. Corrupt trash running both countries 

Israel seems pretty defense minded...

The US has been a bit more adventurous in there view of spreading democracy 😀 

5 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Israel seems pretty defense minded...

The US has been a bit more adventurous in there view of spreading democracy 😀 

The US a adventures are at the behest of the zionists fully. 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

TRUMP 2024

WE MUST SAVE THE WORLD !

The Vax Salesman got us into this mess, he wont get us out. 

He sure as hell isnt our Savior, He is part of the problem. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, Voodoo said:

You should write a book.

How to subtly push the E.V. into every conversation.....

Debated which angle to play.   I thought about using those people that have to pay for heating oil or can’t and get cold…….  I say fuck them as it’s their choice to live somewhere cold and rely on oil to heat.  What the fuck did the idiots expect?  Kind of the same thought process that many here use about the southwest and california that are running out of water.  “They chose to live in the desert…. What did they expect was going to happen”. Fuck those people!!

Edited by BOHICA

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

Fuck you , fucking moron. Nobody is apologizing for Putin. Fighting a useless proxy war that costs the middle class dearly is a losing game. You’re too god damned stupid to understand a word of it. 

And the Ukrainian Nazis are stealing nearly all of the weapons and aid we are sending them. The entire world is burning over a giant grift. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

The Vax Salesman got us into this mess, he wont get us out. 

He sure as hell isnt our Savior, He is part of the problem. 

The world was much more peaceful under Trump......just no getting around that fact. He was also nominated for 2 noble peace awards.......how many has Biden received?

https://nypost-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/nypost.com/2020/09/11/donald-trump-nominated-for-second-nobel-peace-prize/amp/?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw%3D%3D#aoh=16624702696967&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fnypost.com%2F2020%2F09%2F11%2Fdonald-trump-nominated-for-second-nobel-peace-prize%2F

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

There’s never going to be peace in the world. Humans are modified chimpanzees. We’re bloodthirsty for power and resources. It’s why this one world government shit is simply pie in the sky. I laugh every time I read about it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There’s never going to be peace in the world. Humans are modified chimpanzees. We’re bloodthirsty for power and resources. It’s why this one world government shit is simply pie in the sky. I laugh every time I read about it. 

But Lloyd says...