Check your account email address ×

Spring Snow Check

• 3 weeks later...
  • Platinum Contributing Member
On 3/21/2017 at 9:56 AM, Highmark said:

Probably end up ordering a Sidewinder.  Love them Turbo's. :thumb:

img.jpg

Made it official Tuesday.   Can't wait for next winter!  Turbo Dynamics is making a system you can update the ECU thru your smartphone.   

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Made it official Tuesday.   Can't wait for next winter!  Turbo Dynamics is making a system you can update the ECU thru your smartphone.   

Sharp sled.  I'd get a bigger windscreen and ditch the stock skis myself, but that is about it.  

Just now, racinfarmer said:

Sharp sled.  I'd get a bigger windscreen and ditch the stock skis myself, but that is about it.  

I can handle the small windshield down to about -5 f.  These are new ski's design so need to give them a chance.   Brother really likes his 17.   Got to up the boost a bit.   Cheapest HP you can get on a sled.  

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

I can handle the small windshield down to about -5 f.  These are new ski's design so need to give them a chance.   Brother really likes his 17.   Got to up the boost a bit.   Cheapest HP you can get on a sled.  

Sounds like coil over shocks and single keel skis are a must on those. Otherwise should be a pretty awesome sled. :bc:

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

There's lots of goodies out there. Hurricane and TD are probably the most active on TY. Lots of good info in the sidewinder section. I kept it sane this year with a mild tune(240ish hp) and can on my XTX. Figured it would be a good idea to let these guys have a year to figure this motor out. They are over 300 now running high octane fuel, everything else stock. I'll be going max pump hp next year and TD looks like a winner. Good luck with it. Most fun sled I've ever ridden. :bc:

17 hours ago, Highmark said:

Check out Excell Motorsports set up, no messing with the ecu, 250hp set up, keep your warranty, and ditch those stock skis,.they are horrible,  Curve XS skis change the handling of that sled dramaticly.

On 3/18/2017 at 8:41 PM, Ez ryder said:

more phone picks why not.

how about the welds from speedwerx lol I think he has the grade school welding class interning in the welding shop 

20161209_191145.jpg

Holy fucking cobbled together:lol:

The good news is the that Diamond S can I had in my 16 600 will work with my 18 800 :bc:

DSCN5387

On 3/19/2017 at 8:58 AM, Edmo said:

I like that better than the limited. :bc: 

That's what I ordered, now I want to know when the fuck it's going to get here :lol: 

Edited by Mileage Psycho

23 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The good news is the that Diamond S can I had in my 16 600 will work with my 18 800 :bc:

DSCN5387

That's what I ordered, now I want to know when the fuck it's going to get here :lol: 

only reason I went with the speedwerx is the stock jacket thing snaps over it for a stock look.  

18 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

DSCN5387

That Diamond S looks like a quality piece. I had a GGB on my Assault and it was pretty damn nice as well. :bc:

22 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

That Diamond S looks like a quality piece. I had a GGB on my Assault and it was pretty damn nice as well. :bc:

Has some really nice backfires too... About 30 seconds after you shut her down..... BOOM! Wake you right up!

• Like 1

On 4/8/2017 at 5:39 AM, Rigid1 said:

Check out Excell Motorsports set up, no messing with the ecu, 250hp set up, keep your warranty, and ditch those stock skis,.they are horrible,  Curve XS skis change the handling of that sled dramaticly.

x2.

On 4/7/2017 at 11:47 AM, Highmark said:

That's awsome, I think I'd want a front bumper on it though?

12 hours ago, Jet said:

That's awsome, I think I'd want a front bumper on it though?

I don't plan on being behind anyone. :lol:   Just kidding.   I haven't ran into the back of anyone since I was a kid.