Check your account email address ×

Don’t Know The Backstory But Goddamn….

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Awesome. They need to do this more in Chicago.

9 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The guy sounds like a POS so cuff him and stuff him…no sense in doing shit like this or do it somewhere out of sight.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The guy sounds like a POS so cuff and stuff him…no sense in doing shit like this. 

He attacked a cop and punched him in the back of the head. The way I was raised,that would = ass whooping  by multiple cops and locked up for a while. Cops need to take control of these pieces of shits ,that think they can do what ever the fuck they want. In the town I live in the cops give criminals what they ask for. The residents enjoy the low crime rate that this type of policing Gives. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

He attacked a cop and punched him in the back of the head. The way I was raised,that would = ass whooping  by multiple cops and locked up for a while. Cops need to take control of these pieces of shits ,that think they can do what ever the fuck they want. In the town I live in the cops give criminals what they ask for. The residents enjoy the low crime rate that this type of policing Gives. 

Where are they getting that from?  The politicians.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Fine but try to do it away from prying eyes.👊🏻😎

40 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Awesome. They need to do this more in Chicago.

I used to work for this guy and his office was in Roseland. The cops used to circle their cars around the perp then they would beat him behind the cars. I saw them do a lot of jack boot shit in that neighborhood but it was the kind of place you definitely didn't want to be after dark. 

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

He attacked a cop and punched him in the back of the head. The way I was raised,that would = ass whooping  by multiple cops and locked up for a while. Cops need to take control of these pieces of shits ,that think they can do what ever the fuck they want. 

Yep . 

In Minneapolis the mayor just goes on tv any sheds some tears over the poor criminals 

• Gold Member
49 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

LOL Thats an ass whooping!

But regardless what happened before the tape, that dude was no longer a threat and that shit was wayyyy over the line.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

But regardless what happened before the tape, that dude was no longer a threat and that shit was wayyyy over the line.

True, plus they gotta know cameras are everywhere today.  Not just cellphones.  Cops gotta step up.

45 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

It's time to get hard on criminals, not soft. I never feel bad when I see criminals get their asses beat because most of them deserve it.

• Like 3