Check your account email address ×

Tulsi

11 hours ago, Anler said:

Why doesn't any Republican anywhere (state, local, us Congress, president ..) propose a govt reduction act? We are being told by business leaders (WEF and others) that the advancement of AI and technology is going to greatly reduce our labor force going forward. Why can't current technology reduce the labor force of govt? Why do both parties engage in foreign aid when we have the highest debt in the world? Why do both parties load every spending bill with half of it being pork? Why do both parties use tax dollars to bail out failing businesses who failed on their own practices? Why do both parties only give tax abatements to large corporations but not small ones? Why do would any of us need tax relief if we weren't so heavily taxed? Why do both parties support warfare and occupation against countries that did not attack us and pose no threat to us militarily or economically? And what does trump plan to do or has done to change any of that? So yeah trump gets all of the shade the typical gop gets. It's exactly what I said, the indians defend the crimes of their tribe and then use the crimes of the other tribe to justify them. 

I don't like this, I don't support that. But what the other guys are doing is worse... Why don't you hold the people you vote for accountable? Including and especially trump since he is so different. 

Your over the target.  The wef is now hiring over 100k to stop misinformation.  Under who's authority?

They control your government, the braindrad buffoon.  The sooner the masses see this the better.  Just don't expect the smales, mcs, spins, Schultz to get a fucking clue anytime soon.

11 hours ago, Anler said:

Why doesn't any Republican anywhere (state, local, us Congress, president ..) propose a govt reduction act? We are being told by business leaders (WEF and others) that the advancement of AI and technology is going to greatly reduce our labor force going forward. Why can't current technology reduce the labor force of govt? Why do both parties engage in foreign aid when we have the highest debt in the world? Why do both parties load every spending bill with half of it being pork? Why do both parties use tax dollars to bail out failing businesses who failed on their own practices? Why do both parties only give tax abatements to large corporations but not small ones? Why do would any of us need tax relief if we weren't so heavily taxed? Why do both parties support warfare and occupation against countries that did not attack us and pose no threat to us militarily or economically? And what does trump plan to do or has done to change any of that? So yeah trump gets all of the shade the typical gop gets. It's exactly what I said, the indians defend the crimes of their tribe and then use the crimes of the other tribe to justify them. 

I don't like this, I don't support that. But what the other guys are doing is worse... Why don't you hold the people you vote for accountable? Including and especially trump since he is so different. 

Your over the target.  The wef is now hiring over 100k to stop misinformation.  Under who's authority?

They control your government, the braindrad buffoon.  The sooner the masses see this the better.  Just don't expect the smales, mcs, spins, Schultz to get a fucking clue anytime soon.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Tulsi is like Cheney. Done politically so she whores herself out to the highest bidder. I guess it's better than starvation 

You Dems never gave her a chance ...She isnt down with the death cult so was told to kick rocks , much like coward Bernie . 

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hahaha…your self important knowitall bullshit is hilarious!!!😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hahaha…your self important knowitall bullshit is hilarious!!!😂

It's getting old very quickly. He's ruining alot of the threads imo.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Always with the double down on the stupid.  

I’m well aware of all of this…it’s you thinking that you are educating people by posting tweets while talking about your inside sources that has me laughing.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Tulsi is like Cheney. Done politically so she whores herself out to the highest bidder. I guess it's better than starvation 

That's too bad if it's true

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

She found her niche and she is capitalizing in it. She has the personality for it. 

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m well aware of all of this…it’s you thinking that you are educating people by posting tweets while talking about your inside sources that has me laughing.

I think you're beyond repair actually.