Check your account email address ×

Tulsi

1 minute ago, Anler said:

So this all falls back to the REAL conservative mantra that govt needs to be smaller and less intrusive and civil liberties and constitutional rights need to be defended despite what your tender sensitivities are to certain issues. All of you faggots that justify every violation of rights because your party or the talking heads on TV scared you with some shit need to wake the fuck up. We are seeing the evolution of big govt and its corrupt to the core. And its not just the democrats because they are doing it now, govt agencies have been weaponized since forever for political purposes. Stop being a cunt. 

Settle down Clovis.  We all want smaller government.  And yes, since 9/11 and weaponizing these agencies was not supposed to violate our rights, but they have, so yes, dismantle and prosecute those people too.  Prosecute a whole bunch of people, but we need to elect outsiders and fighters.  I'm not super hopeful it will happen.  But I'm actually happy that the public is waking up to what a shit show Washington is these days.

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Settle down Clovis.  We all want smaller government.  And yes, since 9/11 and weaponizing these agencies was not supposed to violate our rights, but they have, so yes, dismantle and prosecute those people too.  Prosecute a whole bunch of people, but we need to elect outsiders and fighters.  I'm not super hopeful it will happen.  But I'm actually happy that the public is waking up to what a shit show Washington is these days.

Figures you are the first one to respond to that. Must have struck a nerve

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

So this all falls back to the REAL conservative mantra that govt needs to be smaller and less intrusive and civil liberties and constitutional rights need to be defended despite what your tender sensitivities are to certain issues. All of you faggots that justify every violation of rights because your party or the talking heads on TV scared you with some shit need to wake the fuck up. We are seeing the evolution of big govt and its corrupt to the core. And its not just the democrats because they are doing it now, govt agencies have been weaponized since forever for political purposes. Stop being a cunt. 

It is exactly the reason that trump and other NON POLITICIANS are getting elected.  But the only party putting up new people seems to be 90% one sided.  Maybe tulsi can change that.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Figures you are the first one to respond to that. Must have struck a nerve

Um no, I just opened my computer and the post was at the top of my feed.  I was really hoping to see some Tulsi titties.   

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

It is exactly the reason that trump and other NON POLITICIANS are getting elected.  But the only party putting up new people seems to be 90% one sided.  Maybe tulsi can change that.

She'll continue to get boxed out of the Dem party unfortunately

• Like 1

87,000 new IRS agents.  Which party wanted that?

Gotta pay for all this spending somehow. Might as well be the dwindling middle class while it still exists

Just now, Skidooski said:

Gotta pay for all this spending somehow. Might as well be the dwindling middle class while it still exists

The federal govt is a giant pile of money and if you can afford the representation they are more than willing to give you a piece. And yeah someone has to pay for that and its not gonna be the guys that are benefiting from it. 

Just now, racer254 said:

Like I said, only one party seems to want new people to get rid of the swamp.

Let's elect a 47 year career politician and hope this changes?

Again don't kid yourself. Trump wanted to get rid of the swamp. The others wanted nothing of the sort.

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

87,000 new IRS agents.  Which party wanted that?

Lets see if republicans roll that back in January. In fact lets see if republicans do any of the shit they complain about like reducing the size and scope of govt. dont hold your breath because in the last 20 years they have grown the size of govt the most. Stop being a cunt

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Again don't kid yourself. Trump wanted to get rid of the swamp. The others wanted nothing of the sort.

Thanks, I agree.

74 million also agree with you.  That is why the candidates he supports are doing well and that is why he will probably run again.

Just now, racer254 said:

Thanks, I agree.

74 million also agree with you.  That is why the candidates he supports are doing well and that is why he will probably run again.

You wouldn't kiss Trumps ass if you were a candidate? Trump loves having his ego stroked. 

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Like I said, only one party seems to want new people to get rid of the swamp.

Let's elect a 47 year career politician and hope this changes?

Makes perfect sense!  :lol: 

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1

Just now, Anler said:

Lets see if republicans roll that back in January. In fact lets see if republicans do any of the shit they complain about like reducing the size and scope of govt. dont hold your breath because in the last 20 years they have grown the size of govt the most. Stop being a cunt

Stop being a cunt?  Both sides hate outsiders, it ain't rocket science, but only one group is trying to do something about it.  Others are falling in line believing the narratives.

Stop being a cunt?  Both sides hate outsiders, it ain't rocket science, but only one group is trying to do something about it.  Others are falling in line believing the narratives.

So are you