Check your account email address ×

Rhine river runs dry

Do you know how many soldiers died in WW2 crossing that horrible river?

How many drown annually in its watery grasp?

Good riddance I say!!

Reading article sounds normal for river to drop to these levels?

just a bit earlier this year.

also forecasted weather shows cooler temps and rain will help bring levels back up!

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Got to love all these climate change claims....

It hasn't been this hot since 1930 something.....

It hasn't been this dry since 1850 something....

Worst flooding since......

Well was MM Climate change going on when all these previous weather anomalies occurred 100's of years ago?

normal just like here. 

The "Dust Bowl" years of 1930-36 brought some of the hottest summers on record to the United States, especially across the Plains, Upper Midwest and Great Lake States.

Edited by sleepybrew
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

normal just like here. 

The "Dust Bowl" years of 1930-36 brought some of the hottest summers on record to the United States, especially across the Plains, Upper Midwest and Great Lake States.

You hush your mouth! We, the citizens of the world, are only suppose to believe/listen to the narrative from the last 50 yrs. If you have children in school, check out their notes/homework/assignments and you'll see this is true. The left's brainwashing knows no bounds.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

Got to love all these climate change claims....

It hasn't been this hot since 1930 something.....

It hasn't been this dry since 1850 something....

Worst flooding since......

Well was MM Climate change going on when all these previous weather anomalies occurred 100's of years ago?

Dinosaur farts? 🤷

4 hours ago, irv said:

You hush your mouth! We, the citizens of the world, are only suppose to believe/listen to the narrative from the last 50 yrs. If you have children in school, check out their notes/homework/assignments and you'll see this is true. The left's brainwashing knows no bounds.

my boss just found out with his grand kid. she came home and said she was confused about the boy girl thing. and that one of the boys is wearing nail polish and using her bathroom , and she is not cool with that. the whole family is furious. and this was just a summer program. 

• Sad 2

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

my boss just found out with his grand kid. she came home and said she was confused about the boy girl thing. and that one of the boys is wearing nail polish and using her bathroom , and she is not cool with that. the whole family is furious. and this was just a summer program. 

its fucking bullshit man. raising 3 kids myself and having to deal with this nonsense forced into our lives as well. My 2 older kids seem to see thru it luckily. 

But I know someone close who has their 15 year old now on Hormones after all a sudden claiming being trans recently...

Knew this kid her whole life. She was a regular little Girl up until Covid and school closing ...Spent way too much time online in isolation and Boom like overnight became a little SJW that now claims she is a Boy. And the Parents go along with it!! Insanity !  

• Sad 1