Check your account email address ×

NE Snowstorm Pics

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Skidooski said:

That's the "Weather bomb" they've been talking about?

Yup, fucking joke..They did say its supposed to get going today.. but they also said it was supposed to get going last night about 8.. Closed all the schools in the area. Yesterday Girl at my work was saying we are going to wake up today with 4-5 feet of snow..lol..

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus.  SMH

Pathetic, dont get me wrong, id like to get a couple feet and get out one last time to play in the fields.. But this is a frigging Joke. I was doing some shopping yesterday, Home depot was pulling out boxes of snow shovels..Like really!!

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Yup, fucking joke..They did say its supposed to get going today.. but they also said it was supposed to get going last night about 8.. Closed all the schools in the area. Yesterday Girl at my work was saying we are going to wake up today with 4-5 feet of snow..lol..

Well...the "bomb" portion of it is supposed to be out your way so you could still be in for an interesting time. Winds were in the wrong direction here so it was WI getting the lake effect and not us. It's the middle of March and I'm done with winter anyways so I'm actually glad we didn't get much. :bc:

36 minutes ago, Dave said:

Looks like you ve lost some actually. :news:

We lost a lot compared to what we had a few weeks ago. This is what it looked like before the meltdown.

1n.jpg

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

We lost a lot compared to what we had a few weeks ago. This is what it looked like before the meltdown.

1n.jpg

Is that right in your back yard? Perhaps you could post some nude photos of women or something to spruce it up a bit. :happy:

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

We are up to about an inch,..smh..what a joke..

DSC_0602.JPG

yeah I've been looking at radar and don't see the 12-24" they're predicting. these forecasters are either stupid, or getting everyone riled up intentionally, or I should stick to what I'm good at - engineering and politics :lol:

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

Is that right in your back yard? Perhaps you could post some nude photos of women or something to spruce it up a bit. :happy:

I think I'll pass on that idea, it occasionally gets used on local TV weather reports.

34 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah I've been looking at radar and don't see the 12-24" they're predicting. these forecasters are either stupid, or getting everyone riled up intentionally, or I should stick to what I'm good at - engineering and politics :lol:

well we're all unsure of the engineering part, but the politics?  Welllllllllll......

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

We have about 14" and it's snowing so hard you can only see maybe 3 or 400 feet ahead of you.

heavy dose of sleet balls here right now.  That ought to help with the drifting potential.