Check your account email address ×

Biden admin works to trade a Russian arms dealer that hates America for a guilty Brittney Griner. What can go wrong.....A lot

Doug

So the Biden Admin wants to trade a Russian arms dealer for a guilty Griner.  Was not one of Biden's pledges to be harder on drugs and prosecute those guilty of drugs.   What happened to the war on terror and national security.  Not with the Biden admin.  Here you go Russia here's a gift to help you fight your wars.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/27/politics/griner-whelan-biden-offer-viktor-bout-exchange-russia-arms-dealer/index.html

3 hours ago, Doug said:

So the Biden Admin wants to trade a Russian arms dealer for a guilty Griner.  Was not one of Biden's pledges to be harder on drugs and prosecute those guilty of drugs.   What happened to the war on terror and national security.  Not with the Biden admin.  Here you go Russia here's a gift to help you fight your wars.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/27/politics/griner-whelan-biden-offer-viktor-bout-exchange-russia-arms-dealer/index.html

Bout supplied arms to the US military during the Iraq war when supplies were scarce. He probably saved lives. Does that count for anything?

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Bout supplied arms to the US military during the Iraq war when supplies were scarce. He probably saved lives. Does that count for anything?

I'm sure that didn't get him thrown in a US prison for 25 years do a little more research.  Does that count for anything?

Timothy McVeich rightfully got executed.  The Biden administration would have had him paroled and got him a job as a fertilized salesman. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Doug said:

I'm sure that didn't get him thrown in a US prison for 25 years do a little more research.  Does that count for anything?

Timothy McVeich rightfully got executed.  The Biden administration would have had him paroled and got him a job as a fertilized salesman. 

Trump let 5000 Taliban shitheads loose….were you outraged then?🤔
BTW guess who helped convict McVeigh…..

The truck bomb leveled a section of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City, killing 168 and injuring hundreds more in one of the deadliest domestic terrorist attacks on U.S. soil. But as Merrick Garland huddled with the lead prosecutor on the case, he urged caution in presenting the massive amount of evidence from the wreckage.

“Do not bury the crime in the clutter,” he said.

Garland, then a top Justice Department official, was encouraging prosecutors to speed the trial along and jettison superfluous findings in their case against Timothy McVeigh, who was convicted of carrying out the 1995 attack and executed in 2001, said Joe Hartzler, the team’s lead attorney. Hartzler said he found the advice so compelling that he wrote the words on a sheet of paper and hung it on an office wall as a rallying cry for his team.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The truck bomb leveled a section of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City, killing 168 and injuring hundreds more in one of the deadliest domestic terrorist attacks on U.S. soil. But as Merrick Garland huddled with the lead prosecutor on the case, he urged caution in presenting the massive amount of evidence from the wreckage.

Garland, then a top Justice Department official, was encouraging prosecutors to speed the trial along and jettison superfluous findings in their case against Timothy McVeigh, who was convicted of carrying out the 1995 attack and executed in 2001, said Joe Hartzler, the team’s lead attorney. Hartzler said he found the advice so compelling that he wrote the words on a sheet of paper and hung it on an office wall as a rallying cry for his team.

So what would our current Biden administration have done?  Put him back on the street like their working on doing with an arms dealer.  Or leave billions of dollars of military equipment behind so the Taliban can be equipped.

4 minutes ago, Doug said:

So what would our current Biden administration have done?  Put him back on the street like their working on doing with an arms dealer.  Or leave billions of dollars of military equipment behind so the Taliban can be equipped.

What’s the  common denominator…Garland…so McVeigh would have been tried and convicted same as he was then. As for this arms dealer GMAFB….this country has no moral high ground when it comes to that topic and lastly The Afghanistan deal was Trumps and Biden finished it and we are out of that shithole.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

I'm not saying leave her there, But don't we have some other Russian locked up somewhere that maybe isn't so dangerous?? Maybe more of a fair trade? :dunno:

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm not saying leave her there, But don't we have some other Russian locked up somewhere that maybe isn't so dangerous?? Maybe more of a fair trade? :dunno:

Does she still despise the USA.:lol:

At least sho doesnt have to listen to the us anthem for a while.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What’s the  common denominator…Garland…so McVeigh would have been tried and convicted same as he was then. As for this arms dealer GMAFB….this country has no moral high ground when it comes to that topic and lastly The Afghanistan deal was Trumps and Biden finished it and we are out of that shithole.

Just an example of how our current administration would handle it.

So Brittney walked off the court during the national anthem.  Didn't want the national anthem played at any of her basketball games.  Went to a foreign country that she's been to before and tried to bring drugs back with her, got caught and convicted.

Now our administration is working on a prisoner swap for an arms dealer.  What are the odds that this arms dealer will be involved with some type of revenge against the US or its allies?

Do you think Brittney will then stay on the court for the national anthem.

26 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I know right! Like maybe a Russian Ping Pong player.......something on par with her

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Has he ever been correct?

Vegas odds.

I can't think of one situation that he's been right on. Could be wrong and he was right once about something at some point. 

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I know right! Like maybe a Russian Ping Pong player.......something on par with her

Exactly! We got some Ruskie guy locked up on a DWI? Fair trade..

An international arms dealer for a basketball player? You got to be kidding me

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You have enough Americans in jail for doing less than her.  Get them out before this entitled bitch.

So we get her out on a trade deal,.

Flying her back here on air force 2, all the media is around,..

She's getting off the plane, 

National anthem starts playing......

:lol:would be epic 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

The minute the media started bringing this up and people started screaming about it Putin knew Biden would do whatever he wanted. I bet he asks for a lot more wtf does he care if that idiot rots in jail.

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

He’s got only 7 years left to serve. I support trading him to prevent two Americans from rotting for the next 10. 

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

This Viktor Bout seems like a really interesting cat.  

I'd like to have a beer with him to hear his stories.

They made a movie about him. Pretty good flick. As I recall he kinda looks like Snake. He’s got that “I’ll kill ya and you won’t see it coming” look. 

Edited by spin_dry

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

They made a movie about him. Pretty good flick. As I recall he kinda looks like Snake. He’s got that “I’ll kill ya and you won’t see it coming” look. 

Lord of War.  Think I have it somewhere.

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Lol tough case to win . Pretty sure even camel yoe could have slam dunked that one